Tfw just called my sister's husband a nigger right to his face infront of everyone during Thanksgiving Dinner

>tfw just called my sister's husband a nigger right to his face infront of everyone during Thanksgiving Dinner
>mfw dad tells me to gtfo that instant
>mfw call his bluff but he's dead serious
>tfw typing this inside my car in the driveway waiting for cops to come

Oh nooo a person said the word nigger better call the police

Well nigggerty niggers niggeerrrrssssssssss

I've seen this supposed story before, meme queen.

So your waiting instead of fleeing the cops?
Tosting some NOT epic bread

>things that never happened

You're probably a stupid edgy underage b& who seig heil's unironically, takes WN too seriously, and needs a good beating.

Why deleted a thread to make this useless post?
Sage

llol stupid faggot

Holy fuck OP, you'd better get outta there! They'll lock you up and throw away the key for that

Pyro is a faggpt and a ugly as fuck child

>TP the house
>smear your poo on the garage door and spell out "nigger" in poo
>walk away like a boss

You seem angry.

That sounds like a super bad made up situation and I will pretend to be really sorry about it

I dont watch leafy or clones of leafy

>be am*rimutt
>say nigger
>cops show up
>get shot
>nigger also gets shot
>your pet dog gets shot
Every single time

checked. OP is a larping faggot

Larping faggot. No proofs.

Did they arrested you and everyone clapped?

>voting for trump

This is your punishment.

>Be Canadian

Sup Forums is not a blog

Post your sister's husband's BBC

STEAL THE CAR

>cops
Uh are you sure you're not a leaf?

>going to jail for saying nigger
>Euroqueer pretending to be Ameritard
>not realizing how calling your brother in law nigger is a time honored Thanksgiving tradition that takes place right before the pie

yo you cuck leaf shills fucking die , you people are not real canadians

Many such cases

I got you baby. You did the right thing. It happens when you hang around your real family on Sup Forums

Fuck that nigger user. You dindu nuffin wrong

This is what happens when you let niggers into your country. Why did you do this? You had us next door as an example of what happens.you idiots

WE'RE YOUR FAMILY NOW.

I FUCKING SALUTE YOU.

NOT ONE INCH TO NIGGERS HAVING OUR SISTERS.

holy shit so based fucking yes yes this yes
you sure showed them god damn fucking hell yeah my man
>sister going to bang that niggers dick hard tonight while you're dad watches and sucks on her husbands balls to prove they arent racist
good job user

>being this racist at such a young age
i hope someone doxxes her and she never gets a job for her entire life

We need context.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA

I guess only a slimy jew would sink so low as to work an American holiday about family togetherness into their multiculturalist shilling.

stfu cunt

Why are hiding in the car like a little bitch?

Pulling the meta dat from your pic that Sup Forums doesn't scrub. See ya soon Cali bro.

He basically told me to never come back again. I've been living with my parent's for the last year while I looked for a job.

>be me
>be slav
>be pure white family
>be happy

>slav
>pure white family

same, but grandpa is a communist, dad is neocon and I'm a nationalist so Slava is always fun.

>owning a device that natively produces geo meta deta

Is it 2007 again? Am I late for the Sup Forumslackout party?

Nigger we are all mutts that's what makes this country great. I'm Irish Italian native american Iberian and swiss German. Mutt. We all are. Its beautiful

you did the right thing

Whoops wrong thread. Yr fukt opee

I don't know why but I sort of panicked when he said he'd call the cops if I didn't gtfo.

What movie is this?

It happened I was there.
Damnit Steve, just because he said he was an Englishman AND Black, didn't mean you had to say he wasn't an Englishman and call him a NIGGER in front of all of our family!!!

I'd laugh at this if my circumstances weren't so dire.

CYKA BLYAT CHEEKI BREEKI RUSH B IDI NAHUI
oh that sucks i guess

meant for

Call the cops niggers

just drive away op, it happens

post a photo from inside your car or gtfo

Do all phoneposters have these pepes saved on their phone? Kind of pathetic tbqh

you have a fucking car so live in it
i've done it for years before i landed back on my feet

This is what happens when you try to be an edgy faggot outside of the internet.

You'll pull through, friend.

But where will I go user?

It is a anti-trump PSA

Is he literally a nigger? I never got why this is such an insult to the darkies. Been called a spic wetback whop etc its really not a big deal

That was very selfish of you to ruin everyone's Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Now every year, at Thanksgiving, your parents will be sad and realize that they failed as parents.

Did you just become homeless or were you visiting?

Don't worry user. He'll be sorry when she's dead.

oh do you live with your parents? see if you have a friend you can crash with. If you don't, what about grandparents?

Yeah thanks dipshit how bout a real answer
Don't you have a NN thread to shill for your Jewish masters?

Good, you should be isolated from civilized gatherings, you fucking racist idiot.

KYS.

Compared to sitting inside your bedroom all day and night infront of your computer? At least phonetards go outside once in a while.

>call his bluff but he's dead serious
It's not "calling a bluff" when the other party isn't bluffing,you mong.

well larper maybe he shouldn't have been a fucking nigger.

Also this, remember kiddos always hide your power level calling everyone a nigger for no reason is not helping you or what you stand for in any way shape or form. Instead subtlety bring up the facts statistics speak for themselves and the ones that won't listen to logic can't be saved.

Go inside and pee on the shitskin, there nothing to lose now user

I lived with them, now they locked the door and I can't even go inside to get my Switch.

if you can suck dick pretty good you can come to my house
only once a night bro no homo either just looking for an oral massage if you're down for it not even attracted to guys i'll have to look at a naked chick online before you get started though

How does your sister have a nigger husband what kind of failure is your family

>no homo
It's only gay if the balls touch.

Did the "nigger" eat white or dark turkey meat?

It technically is calling a bluff, since OP thought it was a bluff, it then is a bluff, even when it isn't.
Only when it is disproven a bluff is it safe to call not a bluff.

He's a mutt larping as white

Shit I'm actually scared of this, my sister is a typical coalburner and I feel like slapping her daily.
Thankfully the niggers haven't stuck around long enough to be brought to a family function.
But seeing some of the boons she's gone after, and continues to go after makes me believe its only a matter of time before I go full 1488 on the bastard.
They already know I'm racist with my previous fb rants, so I can only hope that she values me over them, but I doubt it.

Also you legally live there and they need to go to court to evict you. Go back in and let that monkey chimp out as his tendencies naturally will trigger him. Your white folks will see the ape they've let into their domicile and realize your sister is breeding with an animal. Maybe she's lost but you have hope.

>you're probably just a stupid edgy kid if you follow the only movement that values you

If you live with your parents and are the ripe juicy age of 18 that's it. You're done. You hurt their feefees good luck on your own you made a big boy decision and shared your opinion things have consequences even words especislly in the shit world we live in learn from this. hopefully the chinger changer fucks up and gives your sis a black eye or runs off. The best you can hope for. besides that fuck it be the best you that you can be. Get a side gig go to school and improve yourself you're on your own now sempai. I'm rooting for you.

Cops cant arrest u for calling someone a nigger

Faggot

>you have to be 18+ to post here

Pretty sure it gies for the tuna. Op probly a fan of white meat considering is disdain for the darker meat

>tfw just called my sister's husband a nigger right to his face infront of everyone during Thanksgiving Dinner
>mfw dad high-fives me
>mfw we start whipping the house-nigger and calling him Tyrone
>tfw typing this on the cotton field waiting for Tyrone to bring me some lemonade

No really I totally believe that happened. Really. We all believe you user. Really.
Don't forget to sage, faggots.

He is claiming that his parents kicked him out because he called his brother in law a nigger. Now they want him to get out of the house or they will call the cops. Still, I don't think they can lawfully remove him from the premise like that (hes probably lying his ass off though).

Underrated

This is what you get you dumb fucking cracker.

Have fun being more worthless than Dylan Roof.

don't be beta, go back when they calm down, there probably still in the heat of the moment

hey, billarybro - are you a faggot or a wetback... or both?