What is Rex doing?

The State Department (with U.S. tax money) is shilling against Hungarian nationalists and sovereignty with Obama-era tier pozz. Why?

>breitbart.com/london/2017/11/22/us-state-dept-700000-hungarian-media-programming-orban-patriots/

There are several other outlets confirming this report as well. It's chump change in a sense and their target is rural voters so the strategy is unlikely to work. But it's still pissing 700k down the drain and the Hungarians made a good point here:

>Can you imagine the establishment heart attack if Russia pumped 700k into U.S. radio?

I didn't want to bring Russia into it because it's a Kreml*n "contamination strategy" and I mean the whole fucking planet is what's behind that strategy. They want to be feared and considered more powerful than they ever were, they want ignorant westerners to believe that this was the first election in human history where a foreign government changed the outcome for their own liking, and libshits are fucking IDIOTS so they compartmentalize the last 50+ years of what our own government has done all over the world, just like they'll consider this to be no big deal. Fucking hypocrites. And why isn't Rex putting a stop to these wasteful and stupid policies, especially against Western (and NATO) leadership?

This makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNBuJKxat4E
yenisafak.com/en/news/hungarys-pm-orban-europe-needs-turkey-2741669
hungarianspectrum.org/2017/04/07/hungary-as-a-partner-of-iran-is-now-in-the-nuclear-business/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/18/orban-promises-netanyahu-he-will-protect-hungarys-jews
archive.is/6bqz6
euobserver.com/political/139492
nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-aide-sebastian-gorka-announces-new-gig-fox-news-article-1.3620396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have picked Bolton for SecState. Tillerson is a virtue signalling globalist.

I only read your title line, but:

relative to the universe of ongoings in the state department, rex probably knows fuck all.

he has even less of a clue where all this money comes from and goes.

The state dept is a 90k employee fucking monster org. imagine how little the current cia director knows about cia ongoings and pastgoings relative to the instituitonal knowledge of the cia. these orgs are so deep and rotted its impossible to control these spliter factions

Bolton was created in the mold of neo-cons. this guy would still invade iraq. twice.

if our covert forpol doesnt start to match what Trump says publically, Trump himself will go in and cleanse these dens of evil

>Former CEO of Exxon believes in a nation's sovereignty
Pass me what you smoking user

>Bolton for SecState
Hold still zog shill, this won't hurt a bit.

Never said that desu. It just seems to contradict everything Trump wants done. At the very least, no more wasteful, antagonistic bullshit with allies. Hungary is a NATO member and didn't do nothin. So how does something like this slip through the cracks?

True, thanks reddit spacer. There are a lot worse things going on right now but I am just disgusted with this news and thought I'd ask Sup Forums.

Well, if you read the article, you'd notice this move was announced by an Obama holdover. I'm unsure how much influence Rex has here

If it is an official move by the State Department in general, I'm sure it's just a geopolitical attempt to undermine a government opposed to the EU. Remember that Trump is practically the only guy in all of Congress that is okay with an alliance with Russia, and there's the perception that anything that weakens the EU will strengthen Russian power for whatever reason. Russia is such a fucking meme country. From the way they talk about it, you'd expect there to be millions of vatnik conquerors marching outwards from Kaliningrad every day.

I did read the article, it just shocked me that shit like this could happen without higher approval. Trump is gutting a lot here, even park services apparently. But the U.S. can afford things like this? That guy (the Obama holdover) was the one bitching about policy inconsistencies in the article. So he's going to undermine the sitting president and a NATO county's democratically elected government? It's so absurd.

They need to start hiring people from the top down who can do their own purges instead of trying to run a skeleton crewed State Department that's still filled with Obama era Marxist rats. Tillerson might be good with the press and sticking to the party line when it comes to what to say on a topic but he's a legitimately awful manager that is basically letting his employees do whatever the fuck they want because he hasn't hired bosses for them and isn't a Jimmy Carter level micromanager.

I'm thinking this may just be virtue signalling, because as you said, they shouldn't have the authority to do this unilaterally. Any funding for this would no doubt have to be approved by Congress unless they're making use of funds already appropriated, and if I recall, the budget that Trump wanted made massive cuts to the State department anyway, to the point of actually scaring some of the GOP over it. This is far from what I'd consider the most necessary use of funds given the situations in North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, etc.

Keep in mind that Breitbart is a clickbait website that takes random comments as legit proof of betrayal and shit. I know that's common practice with Trump, but this really just sounds like some Obama sperg's pipe dream being made into a headline to rile up the readership

fuck niggers

>What is Rex doing?

contemplating suicide

really doesnt matter what they wanna do with hungary desu, unless the us decides they want to start funding jobbik, which would be even better lol

Jobbik went full cuck in the past year or two, but it doesn't matter. Fidesz is still solid enough. Hell, that's probably why Orban shills so hard against Soros. He saw a 1488 party get subverted right before his very eyes

Vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNBuJKxat4E

>breitbart

top shilling

I think that Tillerson is pretending to be retarded, he probably doesn't have control of the department yet. Oil overlord has to be redpilled by default, their businesses get fucked by idiotic leftist activists (and interests behind them) the most.

This is the guy who wanted queers to be in the Boy Scouts, lest we forget.

>RT
My favorite.

>Hungary's PM Orban: ‘Europe needs Turkey’

yenisafak.com/en/news/hungarys-pm-orban-europe-needs-turkey-2741669

He wouldn't invade Iraq twice, he'd nuke it twice and pave it over.

The whole reason neocons aren't 100% behind him is because he wants total war, not police actions. This is why he couldn't get confirmed by the Senate to any position.

This is why people in the UN lobbied against him.

this

FUCK KIKEBART

>HUNGARY, AS A PARTNER OF IRAN, IS NOW IN THE NUCLEAR BUSINESS

hungarianspectrum.org/2017/04/07/hungary-as-a-partner-of-iran-is-now-in-the-nuclear-business/

Yeah. He goes to Condi Rice for advice.

He's not full neocon or globalist. He's half in, half out.

>Orbán promises Netanyahu he will protect Hungary's Jews

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/18/orban-promises-netanyahu-he-will-protect-hungarys-jews

Archived
archive.is/6bqz6

>trusting (((TR*MP)))
not even once

>The mysterious German behind Orban's Russian deals

>In August 2013, Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban welcomed Sergey Kiriyenko, head of Russia's state-run nuclear energy company Rosatom, in Budapest.
It was not their first meeting — but it was probably their most important one. According to Hungarian government sources, it was then that Orban decided to contract Rosatom to expand Hungary's Paks nuclear power plant — a choice made without a public tender.

>The extension of Hungary's Paks nuclear power plant was awarded to Russia without a public tender. (Photo: Akos Bodajki / Paks Nuclear Power Plant Co. Ltd.)
The Hungarian government made the decision, which will affect the country's financial and foreign policy for decades to come, in complete secrecy. It did not reveal any details about the Orban-Kiriyenko meeting in August 2013 either

euobserver.com/political/139492

Burgers being burgers.

>“Proud to be back with all my antiFAKENEWS Friends.”
nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-aide-sebastian-gorka-announces-new-gig-fox-news-article-1.3620396

>John Bolton
>not a globalist
Fuck off shekelstein