LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkzVOXKXfQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tell they

why do niggers insist on """speaking""" like this? there is no quicker way to get across your ignorance.

>black "humor"

Ebonics is a dialect yo, you fuckin' rayciss.

>why
Ignorance

>not setting boundaries
if you don't discipline your parents, no one else will.

Languages change

Get over it

Soyboy detected.

Because they speak among themselves and humans can't understand them, it's basically an entirely new language
>"YO MUFUGGA BICH ASS CRACKA HO I OUTTA POP A CAP IN YO ASS FO BEIN SUCH A RAYCISS"

White mothers know their place because the father showed it.

This only happens with single mothers.

If they don't their nigger friends will call them out for trying to "talk white" which among waste of life hood culture, is far worse than being an illiterate ape. Pic related

If Ebonics is a separate language from English, and I can understand and even speak it fluently (although I choose not to) does that make me bi-lingual?

It's because they worship ignorance. Any nigger who does well in school where there are other niggers gets told by the other niggers to stop acting white.

Its a culture in decline. Thanks Democrats. Don't worry we'll soon follow

niggers ruin everything*

FTFY

>implying niggers don't do these kinds of things all the time

It's not actually a separate language. I'm not really even sure if it can be counted as a "dialect." I'd regard it more as an accent with some of the more extreme cases being regarded as a dialect.

>orange cap
>Guys watching
>taking selfie
>unironically captioning like a sub 70 IQ troglodyte
Is this the gayest most retarded photo to ever exist?

Yes. Yes it does make you bi-lingual. It's NOT a vernacular. I sometimes have to ask them to repeat themselves several times before I can translate what they're saying into English.

>bah, racists are anti-intellectual!
>we'll be ok with letting bastardized English, which was made out of a lack of intelligence, to take hole

stfu faggot
like 90% of """white""" americans can't see difference between then and than

Yes. Try putting it on your resume to show off to new employers, they will be super impressed

>americans can't see difference between then and than
whats that got to do with it

The vast majority of changes from white English amount to added ambiguity due to simplified grammar and vocabulary.

The (((social scientists))) could easily have attributes this to systemic racism and lack of opportunity, and given a clean slate today, that’s likely what they’d do.

However, the party line is that AAVE is every bit as legitimate, meaningful, and rich as white English. They can’t go back on that now.

>wen dey do da dey be like do dat shiiieeeet
Literal filth

Not actually true. Check out this video. You'll find it interesting:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkzVOXKXfQk

Hahahahahah, yt ppl don’t abuse their kids. SO funny. It’s as if white parents have impulse control and realize not everything needs to result in violence.

when your 65 point iq throttles your ability to use the english language

Maybe you could understand people better if cleaned the meth out of your ears, white trash

soyboy detected.

Ban He

Is that english?

White people are bad parents.

Blacks dumb down the language cause they're fucking retarded. Pidgin is a perfect example. They sound like idiots. Like retarded children.

I don't think people who speak French are dumb. I think people who speak Ebonics are. That entire video is gayer than the nigger sucking dick in the picture earlier in the thread.

im white as the get and wouldve had the shit beaten out of me for telling my mother to shut up

I bet you know a lot about what it means to be gay. If you have any questions about it, you can always just go ask your moms.

Spotted the low IQ nigger.

Flip side of the coin, if your sister keeps showing up with a nigger to family dinners, hire me to wait outside and i will snipe his ass.

Oh. You can see through all your meth smoke?

White people like non immigrant white people are FUCKING crazy.

You guys don't respect your parents, y'all fucked.

Not that I like niggers, but when you're born and raised almost entirely (if not entirely) around people that speak like that, it's kind of natural. A lot of blacks are uneducated and it rubs off on each other. Not really their fault desu.

Because they are illiterate half-ape savages, that for the past 20k years have smashed rocks together to summon rain. Nothing has ever been accomplished by niggers,and it shows in the way they "speak".

huh? pretty sure thats in the broken homes

Drugs are for degenerates, niggers, and losers who can't find happiness in life.

Anything else you would like to post to further prove your low IQ?

Black people twitter was originally a running thread on /r9k/ that had obvious racist overtones (i.e. look at these dumb motherfuckers). As it grew and then migrated to Reddit, it started to be noticed by normies who now have access to black slang almost immediately. It's a pain having to keep up with all the abortive uses of the English language that my friends gradually adopt via diffusion.

You take another step forward, and here I am again, like your own digits repeated in a hall of mirrors.

Hoo that's cool but check this 5

Ohyes.

Nah, I'm good.

I'm just sorry that you can't find happiness in your life. Stop doing meth, man. Your moms are really broken-hearted about it.

It's almost sad that you think this is a good response.

Please continue the parade.

When the least disciplined race brags about how they receive more discipline from their parent (Mom)

OMG that's so fucking horrible! it's true that we're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.
I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

It's more about them being so used to broken homes, that they unknowingly think that it is ok to beat your for insolence.

Notice how it's never the father.

Because niggers don't have fathers. GET IT STEVE? IS RACISM THE WORST VIRTUE YOU DUMBASS? GET YOUR LEFTIST HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

Why are niggers such fags?

It's a pleb dialect. Don't concern yourself with it

I wonder how many of his cousins and assorted farm animals the guy in that picture fucked

There's an orange cap on that gun. So basically this is just some good ol'fashioned niggerfaggots.

>r*edit spacing
>I suck dick
>get over it.

Bored of y'all racist crackers

Thwip

>Niggers beat their children for even thinking about talking back
>Niggers turn out to be lazy, disrespectful criminals

>White parents allow their children to express their right to freedom of speech
>White people turn out to be respectable, productive citizens of society

I wonder who's doing it right?

soyboy detectado

Cunt I'm white and if I told my mum to "shut up" (or disrespect her in anyway) my dad would flog me :(