/genocide general/

We killed everyone. We'll do it again.

fuck America, the Vatican, Teheran and Anakara desu senpai

soon...

Dont forget the Mecca

>croatian war of independence
>total number of casualties: 20000
pathetic. you call that a war?

I want to love Serbians, but you guys committing genocide against other nations in Europe was pretty fucked up. Why waste bullets on so called ethnic cleansing when you guys are free to colonize the Middle East and claim the land for your own? It's not all a sandbox shithole, you know.

Soon

total number of casualties in the yugoslav wars
>200,000
literally nothing
If you want to like Serbs, think of how CNN lies to you. Think of the mujahedeen. Think of how we fought all that shit before it was cool.

yes its not like serbs got killed 10 times more by croats and m*slims during 40's or idk mujahideens using un safe zone as a base and killing 3k serbs in villages around srebrenica from 1992 to 1995, then all of a sudden its surprise how serb got pissed sent away women and children in buses to safe place and killed some war prisoners and most men in srebrenica, its always the serbs with muh genocide, literally thats why we dont even give a shit about anything anymore were going to do whatever the fuck we want also m*slims do not count as human.

revenge for WW2. revenge for ottoman occupation. expel the werewolves of the vatican. purge the turkish converts

good, start with the kikes, then we can get to removing the rebbit faggots from this god forsaken shithole and get to the nogs and yourself eventually.

Revenge does not make things right, justice does. Murdering innocents for revenge is inexcusable. I want justice in the world, and you can't bring anyone to justice by committing another crime. That being said, none of it really matters now, what matters is what we do today and in the future.

Are serbs the biggest wewuz of the balkans?

You're pretty much acting like black lives matter.

Remove kebab

Better hope it doesn't end with someone bombing the living shit out of you....history likes to repeat itself......just saying.

spoken like a faggot, talk of justice to you dead family when the winners shoot you while you face a wall

M*slims should either convert back to Christianity and accept their roots or they should fuck off back to Middle East to their brothers, not my fault that they are proud that their beta ancestors welcomed Turkish mutilated cocks with a wide open gaping anus and now they think they can larp as warriors of all*h in middle of fucking Europe. Secular or not they will eventually kill you if chance given. They despise themselves for being bastards and for having Christian ancestors, thats why they killed Serbs for centuries everytime the new occupator came like Ottomans,Nazis,Commies,they killed, kill and will kill. They will do anything to preserve their fake race, fake nation and fake history and thats why there will never be peace at Balkans as long as M*slims in Europe exist. Also you are from US and i see alot of you guys judging us for killing M*slims here but you never care that much about Nato,Russia killing thousands monthly in Middle East... Is it because we killed white M*slims? You know that they are all same right? They will rather cooperate with brown and black m*slims like in 90s than with whites. They will always hate you deep down. Thats how we learned it the hard way after 10 times trying to be their "brothers" . I regret that my country killed Christians and even some innocent M*slims on Balkans but when you have an alienated invader next to your doorstep you have to take a risk even if it will cost innocent lives. At the end of the day it is about survival. You dont even need to like Serbs, but you need to get redpilled on pissl*m them being secular or not, white or brown.

Had to laugh

>she remove serbs

We can get bombed,slaughtered,genocided like centuries and years before but at the end of the day we will exist like we do since 9th century. You converts will never know what is having a spirit of a rebel and being a free man, unlike you we Serbs didnt and we do not bow down to anyone. At the end we will prevail and history will be on our side unlike your meme nation that to this day serves the occupators cock even if they left 100 years ago and your meme country that was non existant, that was created by Austro-Hungary solely so Serbs would not have an access to sea, also based on absurd history of that you claimed and took for yourself from others, like a true slimy m*slim would do... With the faith in god, freedom or death!

look at the culture surrounding the youth in Belgrade and how degenerate they are becoming and tell me that Serbs have persevered. I completely disagree

Virgin Draza vs Chad (Serb Nationalist)???

>Serbs have persevered
You'd better be,but seeing all these degenerate lefties in your country it starting to worry me a bit.

I call you guys faggots for joking you know good old fashion balkan hot air,but now i'm worried calling you guys faggot it's the truth not an funny insult

if you killed everyone there'd be no one alive for you to kill everyone again

I agree about the Muslims, my point was ultimately that I believe we should handle the situation morally and judiciously. The hardest problem in this situation is that we cannot punish people for crimes that have not already committed. I am unlike most of my countrymen, as they have forgotten this moral obligation to freedom in such detail, but it has nothing to do with race. We are and will be allies, unquestionably, in the struggle against Islam, but rather than killing them, I would prefer to win over the innocents and convert them back to the Church. Being moral is hard, and your leadership in the 90s sacrificed their morals, for what? Your Catholic allies in Croatia now resent Serbia for their actions.

We agree that Islam is unique compared to most living religions in that it is extremely secular, but we differ in our methodology.

I would amend this and add that I recognize that your nation has been one of the guardians against the Moors across time.

there was no genocide ,we did nothing wrong,fuck those tribunal corrupt pieces of shit