In need of help

Dear Sup Forums I've fallen on hard times and I'm short $290 of being able to pay rent. I have a job but dont start until december and then wont get paid for 2 weeks after that. I hate begging especially on the internet of all places but I'm desperate and have exhausted all other options. If you have any spare change to spare please consider donating. I'll be forever grateful and you'll be saving a fellow user from a life of degeneracy.

Btc: 1J5WD8A4NFLYH7W3KReNEvX7g3sSrv8MJz
Ltc: LiTSga1GyB2LqgD9hw4em3KHgUbJS7RsZj

There's street corners where you live. Earn that money. Go out there and suck some dicks.

Have you tried taking out a loan or talking to your landlord? Begging should be a last resort, nigger.

>scamcoin
Just mine $290 :^)

Make a gofundme about how your dad died or something

I've been out of work the last 4 months. It was unexpected so I maxed out my shitty credit card pretty quick.

Post nudes.

MUH GIBS

fuck 10 fat old ladies for 10 bucks each, post your ad in craiglist and while you put that go to a couple sites to get laid and put your profile. don't be picky with either age, weight and even gender, im sure that if you give them a nice half an hour they'll be thankful enough to spare 10-15 bucks

Start sucking cock

First things first, post a timestamp of yourself, so we know you're not a shitskin. I'm not giving any more of my money to niggers.

>I hate begging

Then don't

I help those who help themselves. Nothing about your posts shows me you are doing anything to help yourself. You will get nothing from me today.

t.forbes top 100

Jew.

Want to make $1000 right now?

Folks need wood chopped and shit moved around, if you tell enough folks your situation, enough of them will find shit for you to do so you can EARN the money and keep your dignity intact. Otherwise, fuck YOU freeloader.

>Not owning a house
How is OP this stupid?

Checked

>I hate begging

OP is a faggot.
to let OP what a faggot he is and NOT bump the thread, sage goes in the options field

Go feed your heroin addiction somewhere else nigger.

KILL YOURSELF

>Instant face of regret

Hahaha, this whore probably got wrecked.

Hi Trump, please deport all the spics kthx

I dont need that much. I legit just want to keep a roof over my head til i get can get back on my feet next month.

YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you sell your computer or your tv or you video games? Go mow some lawns for 50 bucks a pop. Wash dishes for a restaurant. Go and do something for someone instead of just asking for people to give you something. Shit if you are that much of a loser go beg on the street with a cardboard sign.

You're such a piece of shit.

Kill yourself OP

Src?

>google search forbes 100
alright lets play this out, number 100 on there is still $12B+
how does one acquire this?

MAKE SURE YOU SUICIDE ON THE WAY BACK TO PLEBBIT TO BEG TO THEM YOU NIGGER

A lot of Sup Forums is younger than you think
t. 20 year old
Shit thread, Sage

>begging on Sup Forums like a nigger instead of talking to your landlord and trying to avoid late fees
Sage & reported

you dont help faggots like OP. saved yourself some dough.

Sell your phone or computer, fuckwad.

F you OP

I'm a kek'n white male who knocked up my red hair green eye "white" wife with my third fuckin white male son.

Give me BTC whatever and I will buy them additonal trains and BB guns for christmas

BTC: 19MQfDfaAPjezYt4Nb2WPeT9P3GiVXrQwT
LTC: LZGDWsKBJKFMsX6MBmGV7UrPuSninci1ND

newfag end your life with OP after you let him inside you

No one on this site is old enough fie that we are max 20 idiot. Everyone but me is a pussy and gotta learn

I wish people would talk to their landlords more often.

I wasn't able to pay $350 on my rent and I went and told them I was having money problems and they gave me an extra month to pay it.

Just sent you $400. Have another kid.

OP get fucked.

holy fuck youre right
we're all going to make it

I’m an 18 year old virgin 100% Bavarian white qt
BTC : 0p154F4g0t694201h4T3N1G63R5

What's your favorite food?

Have you sold your plasma yet?

Burgers
T. Burger

Plz anons. I dont drink or do drugs. I've been living off of oatmeal and ramen the last 3 months. I promise I'll have my shit together by 2018 and will be back here offering to help other anons in need.

Who makes your favorite burger?

If you can't cover 300 bucks, you are already degenerate. Happy Thanksgiving though.

Fucking pathetic e-begging. Kill Yourself user. You're a waste space and you're probably a degenerate who spent his entire welfare check and food stamps on hookers and meth. I hope you get kicked out of your house and starve to death, you worthless nigger.

YOUR ASS IS ABOUT TO TURN INTO A PUSSY

Sounds like a personal problem.

1) Do a barrel roll
2) ????
3) Profit

Elon Musk? Electric cars to get us off the Oil jew when?

at least start a patreon and post videos on youtube regurgitating Sup Forums opinions before you ask.

I have never and will never collect welfare or food stamps. I'd rather ask for help from those who can afford to help than to take from those who cant or dont want to.

Bro, go to a pay day loan place and get a loan. Begging doesn't work.

yeah me too, fug it i need more than you
13bp6F5wrEFs4TJbNQJNhVZYu4XnJpWVrp

>dont take welfare
>be homeless in winter
at least make up some fake story about a nigger stealing your wallet

Propane and propane accessories

If you unironically kill yourself you wont have any rent to pay fyi

Here’s a dude that’s been there before. I remember those days. See how it makes the resourceful take action?

i would send you money but i don't have bitcoin

any resources or books for newfag entrepreneurs you'd recommend.

get food stamps. collapse the government. our money is better spent other places. government money goes only to criminals, so take that

Sell some of your shit faggot, you probably have tons of vidya at the very least.

Donate plasma, sell some shit, look for oddjobs on craigslist, whatever

Please make them pass this fucking tax plan before Christmas by calling in some favors PLEASE

>I hate begging
>but i'll do it anyway
Can you just kill yourself instead?

Kill yourself

GO TO YOUR CHURCH AND ASK FOR ASSITANCE LIKE GOD INTENDED. BE HUMBLE FAGGOT.

Dont fear failure, expect it, plan for it, and spin it as a success.

That's some backwards ass thinking.

sorry i dont have a square to spare

Nice ohs
Op needs cash now
Blood plasma thing might work in a pinch. Not rent money though.
>does op have any cash? Maybe enough to overnight a letter to SC requesting an advance?

go suck some penis

I put together this image version of the Protocols of Zion. It took me a couple hours, so I hope some of you charitable folks can spare $10 so I can do more memes. Thank you.

BTC: 1MYW4ge8zdqt8cKMpwL1CUuQ8Q7TZ9QykN

Well thats why i'm here, I'm not all there.

Hi Sup Forums. I also need money but I'm not a parasite. Do you have a job I can do for you? I want to work.

Fuck you OP.

I don't need any money but would just buy myself another gun. Probably use it on a degenerat fag like OP.

18shnQ5vwTapUd1k3qm2f8BjAqHiLMwUVE

Lol whata fucking idiot.

Back of the line sir, the line will be moving shortly.

Hey thread, I'm on disability due to my Fibromyalgia and I get money for free that YOU pay to me with your taxes and YOU have no choice in the matter so suck my fucking dick you stupid fucking bigots

also did this one, which took me just as long. I put my heart into my memes. The proportions use sacred geometry.

doubt it. he can move into a buddy's apartment for a month and pay him back, or pay him via a favor. or he can live in a car. half the people I kno have done it for at least a month.

or he's a nigger

Haha, once again FUCK you and FUCK donald trump

only having that shiitty a card,

>tfw $90k limits

I was neet from 2012-2016. I have zero friends that don't go by the name 'anonymous'. :(

How predatory are those loans? I've never even looked at them being that the businesses that do those loans typically also do title loans.

You are going to spend it on drugs. Sad!

life is predatory on people that cant calculate compound interest or do arithmetic

it is such a tragedy. there needs to be retributive justice against multiplication and the
digit 6 immediately

They're pretty shitty, 35%-45% interest. I already looked into it but they require that you have a job now not in 2 weeks.

Fuck you, you stupid fuck. Why don't you sell your fucking body. I bet some old homosexuals would pay money to stick their dick in your ass.

Also, this thread is off-topic. It's against the rules to tell people that you reported them butttttttttttttt.... use your imagination.

Fare thee poorly, shitbag.

>FAVOR
Any port in a storm amiright? Probably a better bet than SC though.

fpbp

no landlord can kick you out in only 2 eeks

offer him a deal plus interest. he isnt going to be happy but it is better for him than a legal battle that is gonna cost him ore money than he'll make back

if you aren't a fucker he'll give it to you

or, make a patreon and give proof you're pure euro by blood. if not, don't think you'll get any money here

>Being proud of being able to pay interest on usurious loans.

The absolute state of America.

hey pol, I hate begging but I'm short of my kahzar milk supply for the month and could use some rares, can you help a fellow user

sell some shit. id help but i dont bitcoin

prove you're conservative op