So I guess onemanga came back into existence. Used to read from this when I first started reading online...

So I guess onemanga came back into existence. Used to read from this when I first started reading online. Does it still hold up or are other places better?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaseeonline.net
kissmanga.com/Manga/Idol-na-Kanojo-to-Wotaku-na-Boku-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

batoto or manga traders is better

kissmanga is best if you don't want to keep clicking or pressing the keboard to move to the next page

mangaseeonline.net allows same as kissmanga that entire chapter is on one page while also allowing moving between chapters with arrowkeys, so you can marathon manga with keyboard only

>open a random chapter to check the quality
>mangafox rip
>manga traders

Meh. Mangafox is still better in term of selection and how fast a chapter get updated. The only thing that ruined the place is the amount of manhwa/chink fake manga/tumblr comics and third rate doujin by literally who weebs

Lol it's literally just a different skin from the mangapanda/mangareader sites, obviously same owner.

>after 6 years, onemanga lives
So bizarre.
>it's mangafox rips
Did it come back only to shatter my nostalgic memories then?

Mangahere since I like reading shitposts along with my manga.

Kissmanga for when I want to masturbate to a particular manga.

>The only thing that ruined the place

Other than the watermarks and downscaled images?

>reading manga online
I bet you also stream your anime, pleb.

I don't even watch anime. What loser does?

Literally no reason not to read online.

its like I'm 10 again

Maybe we should give them a chance. They might have just ripped from Mangafox for back log and will do their own translations. Of course I'm just being overly hopeful.

Downloading is marginally better, it's just inconvenient for reading new releases.

i read all my manga on youtube

If I go to a manga site its perfectly organized and user friendly.
If I torrent a series I need some separate reader which are flat out less convenient when you want to scroll down read because the scrolling is clunky or wrong speed and they may required navigating folders to open next volume in the series etc.
Online you just press right arrow key and you always get the next chapter. I just havent found a way to replicate that convenience with torrents.

>6 years ago
>everyone hated online manga
>now Sup Forums is filled with online manga shitters

How can I bring back the glory days?

No, Madokami is the better site

CDisplay is objectively better than any online reader, but it takes longer to actually download a series and open it in a reader than it does to go read it online now.

>CDisplay is objectively better
Is it really that big of a difference these days? I would have guessed that any of the major browsers would be more than capable of handling image resampling as well as any image viewer.
In any case i'd say that the unreliability of online readers is the biggest turn off for me. Half of them are downright trash while the other half are inconsistent as fuck.

Right now im checking cdisplay and wondering "so how do I make arrow keys change the page"

What is the problem anyway? They hosted shit tons of titles, bandwid abd server maintenance is expensive and nobody is paying them shit. It's a tradeoff

Besides the watermarks is at the bottom of the page. It isn'tas retarded as some other manga reading sites (looking at you, mangaumaru)

people still care about watermarks on manga they didnt pay for?

>bandwid abd server maintenance is expensive and nobody is paying them shit.
You do realize that they're not hosting manga out of the kindness of their heart and that they actually make pretty good money, right?

Yes, especially when I can not pay for manga and get higher quality pictures and no water marks from other sites like Madokami and Batoto.

desu its easier than finding somewhere to download everything, and the quality is basically the same as long as you go to a site that doesn't watermark and downscale

I wouldn't do that for anime though

>Is it really that big of a difference these days?

Really the main difference is that it's natively fullscreen and that you don't need to load every chapter once it's downloaded.

They make a shit ton of money and they haven't done any actual work. Watermarking something when they haven't actually done anything of note is pathetic.

And I don't really know what to say if you think downscaled images are acceptable.

Yes.

Oh and I forgot to mention that most online readers don't update with HQ volumes once they're out, for example most readers only have the shitty old scans for Detective Conan and not the HQ scans that groups have put out over the years.

It's worse than that, i remember that most readers were hosting the bane april fool's chapter of konobi for something like a year. I bet some of them are still hosting that instead of the actual chapter.

One thing I never understood is why do online chapter have some shitty fanart attached to them?
Does someone pay them to host those pictures?

>is this trojan installer good

Read manga on your tablet with manga reader
comfy as fuck

They either get paid or they're friends with the people who drew the image.

What manga do you masturbate to? Need a new one.

kissmanga.com/Manga/Idol-na-Kanojo-to-Wotaku-na-Boku-to

More clicks means more ad revenue.

Thanks user.

Use page up/page down.

Why would you not want that?

Most likely they were bundled with the chapter released by the scanlator. Some scanlators hold contests as a means of attracting people to their forums.
As long as it gets uploaded to batoto it's gonna be in every other online reader since it's automatically scraped.