CBTS #524 The Red Castle Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
PREV BREAD
MOTIVATION QMAP - NEEDS UPDATED
!! NEW Stringer Map
Nov 23 II
Nov 23 I

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view
youtu.be/hL05Q8NgGRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S8iR_nxzfNs&feature=youtu.be&t=360
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
politico.com/tipsheets/morning-education/2017/11/01/the-education-of-betsy-devos-223114
youtu.be/tF83lavcDMo
politico.com/story/2017/11/21/erik-prince-blackwater-testify-russia-probe-255111
observer.com/2017/11/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-to-testify-before-house-intelligence-committee/
sott.net/article/368761-Saudi-insider-American-mercenaries-are-torturing-arrested-Saudi-elite-Prince-Alwaleed-was-hung-upside-down-just-to-send-a-message
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING
Q Drop - American Contractors where? CIA & Google Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? Facebook >> In-Q-Tel
Keyhole RIZVI Traverse
>Nov 23
Argentinian Sub Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD

>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>DIGGING
RIZVI TRAVERSE >> >CLOWN FRONT WITH CONNECTIONS TO SA PRINCE, SPACEX, TWATTER

In-Q-Tel >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES. RELATED TO KEYHOLE

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

So here's the thing, we know what alwaleed is afflicted with but what about salman?

YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDS AND EVERYBODY HATES YOU

CBTS GRASPING AT STRAWS EDITION

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524

This is too much information in one sitting. My mind isn't what it used to be. Someone please summarize the threads in a 10 second sound bite.

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

q - does expanded thinking refer to a mind- computer connection?

Sounds like another normal day. People hating. People angry. People with nothing of substance to offer the world. People with the vocabulary reach of a chimp. You know. People like you. Parasites on society.

We do appreciate your very enlighten thought out well put together, studied response.

Thank You for your contribution to humanity.

>Mr Trump, please save America!
>No. I will save the world

it means look from a 39000 ft view

I wish my kids would call

Tick tock faggot.

ONE PERSPECTIVE ON THE Q HOSPITALISATION COMMENT (I also posted in last thread)

maybe he's just referring to the mass betrayal and severe shock you'd experience learning this shit
I've had sleepless nights over CBTS but I''ve now accepted it.
remember Sup Forums always questions and never believes. Normies, mum and dad, grandma, uncle and cousin, they all think the world is exactly as it is.
We've done away with this shit for a while but they think
>usa = bastion of freedom
>obama = good/bad president but he's our guy kind of
> bush = " "
> People died in the millions in WW2 to protect us. Same in Korea and Vietnam. (Imagine finding out your grandfather died for a false cause just for the R -0th$ to get $, and all ur idols of WW2 were either negligent or in on it)
> News can be biased but it's just the fault of the anchors and writers
> Everything is OK
> Drumpf a big meanie OR We elected him to drain the swamp of DC = remove HRC and corrupt politicians

> >

He doesn't realize how fruitless his efforts are. We'll pray for him.

You need Jesus

Just die happy dude.

Not a threat, but if you're really old, just go, hug your family and enjoy your life. This is our fight now.

good god, people

Liberals also hate Betsy D. She wants to fix education, less government involved, as how most of Trump's picks are like.

EXCLUSIVE: 'American mercenaries are torturing' Saudi elite rounded up by new crown prince - and billionaire Prince Alwaleed was hung upside down 'just to send a message'

FAKE AND GAY.

I stumbled across this earlier today.. a light read for you. Book of Q drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view

youtu.be/hL05Q8NgGRQ

So at around 2:00 mins Potus says to the coast guard today "you just followed that storm" NICE!

>NK →
>HELP ME FIND THIS PLANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=S8iR_nxzfNs&feature=youtu.be&t=360

de-spand user
one timeline at a time.

SUPER FAKE. SUPER GAY.

Call me.

What could be be Betsy Ds angle? Is she with the light or the dark?

Good

Sound bite;
Certain groups of people have alot of money, no soul, rape and torture children for pleasure and generally steal and leech of society. While society continues to crush each other with hate and anger all whIle glued to their cell phones.

Betsy Devos- Brother is Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater USA. American mercs torturing arrested saudis is blackwater or blackwater linked. Blackwater's parent company now is Constellis, run by ex- us special forces.

Checked, did you see my response to your question?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

I can only be here for 3 minutes. Q is NK operative. Ask me anything.

Do you sit or stand when you wipe your ass?

Just saw this. They definitely are familiar with the degeneracy in govt.

Why do you fuck kangaroos

> >

I'm old enough to know when I'm being talked down to. Does your mother know you're this belittling?

Norks are no joke. Little rice nips eating dogs and excrement. Disney's turned that place into a real piece of work.

What's your favorite flavor cock?

>PUBLISHED: 16:24 EST, 22 November 2017 | UPDATED: 03:37 EST, 23 November 2017
Published yesterday afternoon. Q posts like an hour ago. You are retarded. Q is fake and gay.

HOSPITAL OR GTFO. Call me.

Maybe?
DEVOS MEETS WITH SAUDI ARABIA’S MINISTER OF EDUCATION: DeVos recently met with Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Education Ahmed bin Mohammed al-Issa, according to the Education Department’s Flickr account. The photos are dated Oct. 25. “During the meeting, they discussed the challenges facing the global education systems in light of variables and modern technologies,” according to a readout from the state-run Saudi Press Agency.

— DeVos “stressed the importance of educational cooperation between the universities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United States, praising the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques Scholarship Program,” the readout also says. The scholarship program, created in 2005, sends Saudi students to colleges and universities overseas. “The two ministers agreed to cooperate and build strategic partnerships in all fields of education through exchanges of visits at all levels.”
politico.com/tipsheets/morning-education/2017/11/01/the-education-of-betsy-devos-223114

What exactly do you guys do here?

Is NK going to b0mB U S

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

Read all info in the top posts, lurk for 2 years and then post.

this

I tried. Bye

So what’s her role in the bigger picture?

Quick summary of the newest Q posts/ Issues arising.

TODAY:
>Possible aircraft flight tracking
>"the castle runs red, yes"
>not sure

> News about American contractors hanging come out? Link of this to the past?

Betsy Devos.
> Link to blackwater, through her brother. (security firm that keeps coming up)

PREVIOUS AND RECENT: we mostly dealt with these.
>Elon musk supplies NK, Space X might be clown created

> Keyhole (later became google maps, originally owned by seeyia) and InQTel: clown front ways to try start an accurate way to track citizens, so somethign similar
Q confirmed here: >Facebook was created by someone else: Q. Zuckerberg; his WIFE is a link to the NWO.

Please reply if I've missed etc.

Have you found your key, user?
Ready to open up?

It appears Erik is testifying this week.

So safe to say that Blackwatch/Academi are the anti-clowns and GEOTUS is using them to get the cocksucker Saudi princes to confess everything they know. Not only that, but they were likely the ones who got Prince Salman out of Vegas the night of the shooting before he could be assassinated. Verify all that, Q-meister?

Q has Betsy D had a chance to talk with Charlotte Iserbyt?
youtu.be/tF83lavcDMo

youtu.be/hL05Q8NgGRQ

Ok seriously at around 2:00 POTUS mentions following the storm to the coast guard. Coincidence?

What are meefen?

blackwater only hires Navy Seals

> >
We're patriots unlocking the truth keys about North Korea.

Swamp creatures lurk in the muck. I do things my way.

Yeah I guess if 99% of the population is like our dear paladin friend then that could be enough. It would be like realizing you're in hell.

Because it makes me fucking hoppy, cunt.

Google search is cheating

Put a list together of everyone who has publicly spoken out against AI. They know senpai

That's a great find...Interesting....

politico.com/story/2017/11/21/erik-prince-blackwater-testify-russia-probe-255111

@150689206
I agree. Whats the big deal about some simple courtesy to others?

Picking wheat...

TRIPLE CANOPY

CONSTELLIS GROUP

FORTE CAPITAL ADVISORS

MANHATTAN STRATEGIC VENTURES

Q I think we need a push in the right direction with this Devos thing, good actor or bad actor?

lurk and find out user.
ignore this dude, he's likely a shill in some advanced form or a troll, if not just far too naive: (knights paladin)

Brother Erik Prince is supposed to testify in front of House Intel Committee re: 'Russia'

But what if he is telling them a lot about secret Saudi ops? Is Eirk Prince /ourguy and Betsy Devos /ourgirl?

observer.com/2017/11/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-to-testify-before-house-intelligence-committee/

========
“The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump,” the Post reported.

After claiming the outlet was unmasking him “for political purposes,” Prince clarified the nature of the meeting in an interview with The Daily Caller. Doubling down on his narrative, he called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions to launch a probe into the Obama administration’s reported surveillance of Americans who met with foreign officials.

STFU NEWFAG

Be respectful in a new place. Now STFU. You're embarrassing yourself and this thread.

>LURK MOAR

This faggot thread is cancer.

Q is basically saying POTUS is in control of the KSA situation rt now. #teamwork

At this point I'm not sure if others are responding to him seriously or sarcastically. Personally, I'm enjoying the troll

It was trashed when people became IPhone zombies.

This
And we are winning

This would be easy if there was just one lie to correct. How long have governments been dishonest though?
Patience is required

This is Sup Forums not /nicepeople/, ignorant wench. Can we get some rare Hitlers going? I'm tired of Q LARP.
>slow children at play captcha

@150689557

Does the at symbol do anything? I've seen it on eddit, but I didn't think it was universal

It's not letting me type r eddit

Says the trip/name fag. Gas yourself

I get the feeling she is good since Trump put her there but I’m not sure the angle. It’s more than politics

I'd say .4% of the population are Talmud Whores or working for Talmud Whores.
.5% of the population knows because they work with them to provide for their families.
.1% is us, who know about the Talmud Whores because we couldn't be indoctrinated via the usual means.

Seems pretty right.

>Realizing you're in hell.
Precisely what those Talmud fucking Whores intended.

Didn't Q say the real prince sleeps on the floor?

A fake prince hanging from a ceiling?

American contractors hanging torturing captured Saudis by hanging them upside down.

sott.net/article/368761-Saudi-insider-American-mercenaries-are-torturing-arrested-Saudi-elite-Prince-Alwaleed-was-hung-upside-down-just-to-send-a-message

Lol.
Nice.