Red Chaika anime when?

Red Chaika anime when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ruranobe.ru/r/hnc/ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red chaika a shit!

Red chaika only good for doujin.

Why the fuck did she fall in love with Toru so fucking fast?

MUH

>Red Chaika will never practice nigth rape with you

Chaika translator on NanoDesu still as useless as ever and he's still ignorant about the existence of a translation for the first two volumes and partly of the third volume.
Meanwhile, the Russian translation project was completed including the side stories.

Red/White are best Chaikas. Both of them are actually love and care for their friends. Meanwhile Blue is a whore, Black is a maneater, Twins are evil, and Purple is prone it fits of violence.

When you start liking it.

What the fuck is this?
And how did the ruskies get it translated first, kinda pissed because we are probably never going to get an english translation.

Some side story, I don't know Russian so no idea.
Probably after volume 12.

ruranobe.ru/r/hnc/ss

Why every Chaika have different boob size?

Are they really that much different though?

I'm a native and I could translate but tell me Sup Forumsnon is it worth my time?
Haven't seen any chaika stuff yet though.

I'm going out of my way to translate a bunch of text to you non-russian speaking folks and least you could do is reply if you actually want it or not.
That and a place where I could upload it would be nice,otherwise I'm just going to use pastebin.

Watch it.

Go watch the anime (at least a few episodes) to determine if you like it. The premise is basically:

>little girl (Chaika) is the heir to the throne of a fallen empire that was run by an evil voodoo emperor
>she carries around a coffin on her back, going around the realm to collect the severed parts of her dead dad
>she bumps into two assassins early on, and they decide to tag along with her
>stuff happens

Here's a little taste.

First thing that caught his attention was the bright silver color.
Endlessly pure,and yet not white at all.
A bit like grey,except shining and full of light.
It flashed on the sun and left an indelible impression.
That's why...

Girl was the first one to talk.
- ...Daddy.
Her large purple eyes blinked,and the silver-haired head bent in an innocent manner,almost as if she was a little baby bird.
Judging by the look of things she was about 3 to 4 years old.
She could only repeat what little phrases she knew.
Trying to convey a thought to somebody was an impossible task for a kid of her age.
In response ...
Tooru Acura remained silent.
He didn't know how to respond.
Could he have ever known the answer?
Just how many people in the world are there who could find the right words to answer a girl they see for the first time in their lives,especially one who refers to you as «Daddy»?
-Daddy?
Not getting a response made the girl bend her head even more.
She was curious as to why there was no response at all.
-Eh... - Tooru had nothing to say..

In the course of his travel, he stumbled upon a mountain creek and stopped to fill his bottles.
Even though the creek itself was flowing near the road,there was absolutely no sign of life.
Apparently,a while ago the area was ravaged by a strike of a high-caliber magical weapon.
And the only thing that it left is dirt,stones,and a few creeks running between those rocks.
That is precisely why both merchants and adventurers avoided these areas and mostly stopped by to refill their water supplies.
In other words,there was no sight of anyone that could be the parent or a guardian of that little girl ( not even a slave trader moving his 'wares')
Where did she even come from?
There was no way she was lost - even the closest villages were far away from this place.
- ... Daddy?
- If we were in Acura,I'm sure we'd find a purpose for her. - Tooru folded his arms across his chest.
The hidden village of Acura,where Tooru grew,raised saboteurs not only from the children born in the village,but also from orphans that they stumbled upon.
Later those saboteurs were sent to work all over the world.Such a way of life had already become a tradition for Akure.
Despite that you can't say that the village took orphans out of pity,because a few of them died during the training.
During the war many became orphans,and the warring parties tried to enlist the help of saboteurs.
Acura was just supplying the ever growing demand.

>Daddy
Oh boy, I will be your daddy any time babe

Night rape! My seduction! You will cum!

Tooru never knew his real parents and knew he was adopted.
Still,if Tooru were to be in Acura,he would've found this girl both home and a family from one of the retired saboteurs,but the village was neither here nor anywhere else - shortly after the war it was burned to the ground.
- But still.. - He looked at the girl once again.
Long silver hair, round violet eyes.Pale skin(almost as if she had never seen the sun before) devoid of any facial flaws.
Visually the girl was more like a perfect doll than a growing child.
- The more I look at her...
- Brother , - came from the back.
Hearing familiar voice didn't concern Tooru,as he suddenly got a surge of anger grabbing the girl with his right hand and jumping left.
While tumbling on the ground he noticed that the place they were standing at previously just got HAMMER'D.
And then...
- I don't even feel like asking , Akari , - Toru grumbled,while putting the girl on her feet and standing up himself.
- Hmm? What is it that you're talking about,oh Brother? I'm afraid I can't hold back and will answer almost any question you might have , - said the brunette while raising her iron hammer.
Tall,slender feminine figure with attractive facial features..and yet deserving the word «stately» and not «beautiful» or «charming».
She exuded the grandeur of a naked blade, even when just standing still.
Much of her was like a real weapon - tempered,rid of all the excess and great due to its practicality.
Akari Acura.
Younger sister of Tooru. And of course,she wasn't a sibling,but merely a pupil who studied under the same teachers...
But nevertheless she and Tooru spent most of their life together.
- Then what does this mean?
- What do you mean by this?
Akari spinned the hammer in her hands,almost as if she was showing off,but other parts of her body,including the face,were motionless.
- You suddenly attacked me from behind,not hiding any malice.

- I can't defeat my beloved brother in a fair fight. Wouldn't it make more sense for me to try and get a drop on you and perhaps deal a lethal blow? - Akari explained indifferently.
- Why do you even feel the need to kill me?
- Because my brother,one who rapes girls and women,should be kept on a leash with a collar,and deserves to get some candle wax poured on top of him.
- That kind of torture is too much.
- You think that is a torture? It's merely the whip(extent?) of my love.

RED-build of Chaika

Lipstick Chaika best Chaika