Why are brown girls so easy?

...for white guys.

Serious racial/political question. No fapping pls. Why as a white guy do I get Hispanic, Indian and middle eastern female ass but not white girls? (I live in SoCal btw)!

I know looks are part of it. White girls are hotter. But it's not just that. Brown girls throw themselves at me! What the fuck?

> Why is [generic sex question] so [x]?
> Posts generic whore pic
> 300+ responses

I’ve noticed this too. I will get brown and Asians girls for days but if i want white pussy i get the bottom of the barrel. Who are these cunts dating?

Everyone wants to be white.

I'm a 7/10 white male and I have a mexican chick that's fucking obsessed with me

Unless she's a mudslime loving whore she's just going for the made Chad. You know six figures or rich family, solid future, strong and tall build, etc.

this topic is actually good though

maybe

haha I have some stories like this, too, fuck w/ condom but don't marry

I don't get much East Asian yellow attention, but mexican and lightskin indian girls are trying to eye-rape me in public.

Being brown is an automatic subtraction of 1-4 SMV points, depending on how dark the shade. The girls throwing themselves at you do so because your SMV is comparable to yours, while only fat nasty white ones are.

had this brown woman dying for my dick last night

she claimed she was italian and argentinian or something i told her i thought she was mexican and she got pissed. then i started making fun of her big cheeks/cheekbones and she got even more mad

then i told her my heritage is german, irish, and swedish and she got even more mad

too bad i would never racemix with that trash

she told me all white guys have small dicks and every girl immediately thinks that when they see a white guy

disgusting thot is will never get my patrician genetics and she knows that thats why she kept telling me shes not mexican and she is worthy of my seed

Personally I think its because of a number of interrelated reasons. They feel racially insecure, for some IQ is an issue, and attempts to escape their traditional culture all play into it.

Theirs is comparable to yours, I meant to say.

it actually is kind of sad, it's so tempting when a 8/10 brownie cunt wants to bang you, you get bonded with them and maybe get STDs

I wish the temptation didn't exist.

argies are usually pure european blood just dark, you made fun of a real white girl

(real dark mixed race mexicans are nonwhite scum)

>haha I have some stories like this, too, fuck w/ condom but don't marry

this is going to sound pathetic

I'm finding that I have very low tolerance for women and their emotional mood swings. I'm not really attracted to her nor do I crave sex

All in all, I don't really feel like dealing with it- being the repercussions of dealing with an emotional woman, especially a mexican who has deep bonds with their large family

Can confirm, am in So Cal.

I get all sorts of girls but the Browns and Asians are the most ready to fuck. Sorry gals I'm a minority and your flirtations are oppressing me. My skin color is more than a fetish.

Do a pump-n-dump and never look back. I have a few times.

Brown girls wanted to fix their genetics by ruining yours

I know that feel user. But we must stay strong. Also, ghetto trash brown whores are a whole new level of annoying beyond the basic white bitch.

Yea they all go for chad honestly it sucks.

How can i tell if girls are eying me up? I’m so autistic with this stuff

>have no ass
>make back a right triangle
>now have an ass

my area is full of middle class very assimilated brown girls, very tempting

if you are interacting with a girl or see her facing you for more like 2 seconds and you're not trying to, she's probably checking you out/might like you

idk her hair was like mexican or asian

not like a white persons hair

Was she actually hot?

Argie girls love to flirt but need a lot of game if they are not whores.
Except of course that you can play your "exotic" card.

>IT'S OKAY IF YOU WANT TO BE WHITE.

You can take them out of the ghetto, but you'll never take the ghetto out of them, for it is their natural state.

yea, they can get very dark, but trust me it's different than full on Mexican darkie

Argentinian girls are southern European, usually.

Girl's backs are naturally like that most of the time.

fpbp

>this is actually a good topic though
No it isn't you're just muh dik'ing, please stop embarrassing the white race

>white, fairly tall and /fit/
>no attention from girls of any race, even when i make the first move
Fuck this gay earth

White girls have Higher standards for the only things that matter in a man: physical strength and dick size

brown girls are naturally sluts, and when you're horny and they're showing their bodies off in public, it's easy to give in...

probably not interesting looking, sorry

They want white genes.
Its extremely valuable, which is why its stupid when guys/girls waste it racemixing.

Because everyone wants to be white. Especially the people that hate whites. Everyone wants to fuck and breed with whites.

Nah man look at the one on the right my cousin looks like that when she does that pose and she has a completely flat ass irl.

Because their own races have abandoned them.

this is a real issue that you will be obsessed with if

1. you're a white male
and
2. you have a dick and balls
and
3. you live somewhere like Southern California

try it sometime, it's intense m88

>probably not interesting looking, sorry
What does that even mean

she was ok. probably a whore. just a darker version of a basic white bitch with lots of make up and etc

couldnt imagine what her face would look like without make up

Most white girls are really insecure

Ok then what do i do after that? Do i make eye contact? Smile? Say hello?

Because white women are taught feminism, a culture of entitlement and chasing their desires while treading on everyone and everything.

They are taught that they are not responsible for anything and shouldn't have to be because they are better.

They are taught that their standard should be whatever they feel it is they want rather than what would be calculated as a wise investment.

This is why white women are becoming more and more useless to society.

Most of them don't do anything beyond putting on makeup, socializing, drugs, sex, eat sleep.

Not to say ghetto black women are great people, but the main difference is the money from the boomer generation.

White boomers fund their daughters hedonistic life of carelessness, recklessness, while maintaining their ignorance.

White boomers toss their males to the curb with nothing often.

There is masses of black females who took advantage of the cultural openings and now want to get out of the hood... while for some reason, white women are trying to move into the hood.

Interesting, isn't it?

Most of the stories you hear about white women getting killed by groups of blacks is due to white women going to parties in the hood, coal burning and such.

you don't catch their eye.

I get the most attention when my hair is medium length and full/thick and shiny + when I open my eyes up and stand straight.

Totally depends. But usually give intense eye contact for longer than normal. But act like you're 100% confident no matter how scary it is. If you make and hold good eye contact like that it means she will usually be turned on.

If she looks away or seems annoyed, she might not be interested.

If you were white you'd understand hispanic's not a race

Hey faggot do you understand this board is not here to be your personal fucking blog? Mods give this insufferable cunt a vacation

nah know how I know? because I have attention from liberal educated brown girls all the time, it's not feminism IMHO

Every type of girl is easy for white men. That's what happens when you're top of the food chain

I live in the inland empire and I swear every time I'm in public I just wanna yell where da white wymyn at. Swear I see more hijab than ypeple

hispanics = mix of white and native indian american

muh big white dick

muh brown assed slutty girls

fuck me too.

where u at? what city? upland here

No, socal here too.

White gurls all about the benjamins (and height .)

are you a spaghetti lord, or obscenely ugly? Maybe you reek of shit? Other than that, absolutely no way what you're saying is true. Hell, even the spaghetti lord thing worked sometimes when I was starting up, some girls think it's funny, which is at least interesting enough for them to keep talking to you.

All girls are sluts if the perceived differential in value between your SMV and theirs is great enough. But for the 8/10+ white ones it require a DiCaprio tier SMV to experience it.

Whites are the most desirable mates. It goes:

1. White
2. Asian
3. Middle Eastern
4. Latino
5. Black

Whites are the most successful, the most powerful, the richest. And light skin tone is desired for all babies. If a dark skinned girl can lighten her baby's skin, it will be more successful in life especially if it gets the white IQ and drive for hard work and success. These traits are all highly inheritable and desirable. Naturally women want them for their babies.

he's right you know

rank 2 goes to very pale hispanic and middle eastern, THEN Asian

I'm in rancho so I'm pretty close bruh. I went to college and came back and all the white people left. Seriously fastest demographic shift I've ever seen. Then when trump one I've never heard so much bitching

>you don't catch their eye
Then why did you make the thread about how easy "white guys" have it? Delet

Lmaoing @ this delusion.

I live right next to rancho. Can we get skyped in? Trying to find people who think Sup Forumsish around here actually.

>temptation
Nani? I'm honestly repulsed whenever a brown girl comes anywhere near me. I've had the live around the scum in Montreal all my childhood, and I despise them. I honestly don't understand how anyone could find them even slightly attractive.

Not just SoCal. I live in the South and I have black bitches trying to fuck me constantly, they are very brazen about it in ways I never see from white women. I behave myself now but I didn't used to before I was red-pilled. I assume the reason for this phenomenon is that their own men have abandoned them and also that we are "exotic" or whatever to them. It's a pain though, thankfully I think white women will start coming back over as right wing sentiment surges in the West.

They want to improve their shitty genetics. Deep down they know whites are superior.

they're all middle class and dress nice here, none of them are street-tier brownies

dude you are white
a 5/10 white male is like 11/10 in shitskin eyes

Fuck , anything east of Pasadena is a foreign country.

She has a yt channel pretty fit man

No neither. This thread smells of LARPers

>he hasn't conditioned himself to not be sexually attracted to any minority

Post pics of her

Enjoy the herpes traps...

i know right, it's depressing as fuck

because girls try to travel up the social ladder by mating with higher status males and white males are higher status (in white societies at least). At least, that is what I read from some neckbeard anyway.

> liberal educated brown girls

Most are not liberals, they just vote democrat because their media outlets and propaganda outlets are flooded with democrat garbage. It's all they were raised to know before the internet become more available.

Rich white women are true liberals. They are wannabe slave drivers and when you go to their little gatherings at churches or house parties, they are very open about their liberalism.

After hillary lost, I was actually punched several times by a 16 year old spoiled rich white girl because I voted for Trump. Totally brainwashed, her mind is just;

> me me me me me, i want what i want, i want it, i get what i want

They psychopaths as well, narcissistic and ignorant living off of old money.

>white women will come back over
Come back to who, betas? White women have the lowest rate of racemixing of any demographic in the United States

As I said, I behave myself now. Thankfully I never contracted a disease.

they are dumber and brainwashed by multiculturalism to race mix.

chances are they have seen a string of boyfriends beating the shit out of their single mothers.

Deny it if you want but there is a major racemixing and liberalism problem among white women in the U.S., not all of them but far too many. Walk into a nightclub and you'll see what I'm talking about real quick.

What the fuck would you talk about with a she boon?

That's just because you've been around the wrong ones before. Honestly, I can't say what or who I am for obvious reasons if you've been here longer than a month, but every group of people is a stereotype of some kind in some people's eyes.

There's good and bad people from every walk of life.

please stop believing cuckspam memes

this is true but also there are a fuckton of white girls who only fuck white men

lm@o

A white dude is a trophy to a black woman. It shows that she "made it" and upgraded to the next level. Many black girls have a white man fetish. It's only natural. White men look better, make more money, are natural providers and hard workers. They're proper men, not the cowardly little boys who call themselves black "men" but who run away from jobs and their own kids. No group of people in America is more sick of black boys' bullshit than the black women who have to deal with them.

no way would I touch either of those PIGS.

I actually just threw up in my mouth a little....

>why is the local population interested in me?
>why do no white people live where I live
that's what your asking you fucking idiot. You want to be white and get a white qt go live where they live you fucking tard.

>nuke commiefornia

user desu people are hopelessly attracted to different people. As a brown man of ME descent in SoCal, white girls are on mah dick like it’s their business. Everywhere. I constantly keep them off. Not even joking.

True. Blacks are so pathetic they know deep down they are inferior.

I see this preached alot on Sup Forums, or black nationalist instagram pages, but irl i dont think theres really any evidence to support this. Its basically a weird fatansy folks on the internet have

Honestly this thread seems like some wierd fucking psychological alinsky tactic bullshit. Oh so OP wants us to know brown chicks are easy fucks? There goes my lust for white girls gone, instead of chasing the sacred 14 you go for the low hanging fruit. Fucking bullshit OP

A lot of white women in a club will dance with a black guy and takes pics with him just so they don't look racist. A few will even sleep with a black guy (with two condoms) to prove they aren't racist to themselves. But when they want to settle down they always go back to the white men unless they're stupid and get stuck as a single mother and become undateable.

So, a cuck?

>And a jewish woman is a trophy to a white man
>Many white men have a jewess fetish
>jewesses have broad shoulders, big tits, wide hips, and sharp faces, they are the "real woman" and "mature ladies", not the little "white girl" next door

rmyt

Because we are the dominant race in the United States and have the most power overall. Once that Changes you'll start seeing White girls say, "Me so horny for you Asian man."

You hear about it because it's true. Other blacks fucking hate it. They call the kids redbones and say the mother got colonized. But it's worth it for the mother. To escape the hood and not be black anymore is the African American dream.

>chances are they have seen a string of boyfriends beating the shit out of their single mothers.

kek

>white guy
>SoCal
>Nazi flag
You obviously won't hold any strong Nazi convictions in ten years.

Any other Americanons notice they get black girls the easiest? Granted I always act turned off by them, because I am, but they BY FAR have been the most aggressive in courting me, especially considering they're like 15% of my Uni.

/r/asianmasculinity detected

black girls can be easy but it's not worth it lol