How do we kill the Amerimutt “meme”?

It was never funny or remotely true.

It's kinda true

It’s hilarious. Lurk fuckkng moar.

Only insecure faggots who take the jokes of strangers on the internet seriously get offended by those memes.

ignore it and it will die

>How do we kill the Amerimutt “meme”?
By not responding to it.

its true

how butthurt do you have to be? get a sense of humor you buttwreck nigger.

Way to out yourself as an Amerimutt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking lol
So mad at sick banter you write it off as a psyop.

embrace it until it gets stale.

pic related is op

>It was never funny or remotely true.
It was always funny to non-mutts. The way you mutts react to is is fucking hilarious

look at that aryan go

Report the spam threads and stop sperging the fuck out every time someone posts a meme.

Seriously, you guys flip the fuck out so much that it feeds into it.

op has to be a euro falseflagging, there's no way someone would lack selfawareness this much.

even so, thanks for the laugh op

embrace it just as we did with eternal anglo and niggers did with the word nigger

take the power away from them like you did with the word yank

>flag
If you yourself aren't a mixed race mongrel why do you care? You mutt. WOOF WOOF WOOF *sharts on lawn*

Eh a few made me laugh, like the stranger things kid but they kinda just creep me out. Feels forced

1. Mutts do exist.
2. They take this bant VERY fucking seriously.
3. This meme is true.

>like you did with the word yank
They're still butthurt about that, same with Seppo.

we got so sick of being called monkeys by amerimutts that we embraced it as part of our identity.

Now we get to shoot some of that bantz back, relax it's not personal.

Show us your war face ya filthy mutt dog

t.

Fucking 56% OLOLOLOL ITS A PSYOP REEEE fucking idiots.

Didn't some turk poster force that meme with sheer autism?

You guys are funny enough to run with it, like the memes of Mosley and "Aryan Blood bottling plants".

You just let the meme run its course. The more butthurt you get the funnier it is to push the meme. Just take the fucking banter, princess.

The American mutt meme didn’t happen until a week after Soros transferred billions to a progressive group.

Think about it

They aren't intelligent enough to turn it around mate. I myself thought of a couple possible ways, but like hell i'm sharing with them. The butthurt just keeps going on and it's entertaining.

What's funny is Americans are making the best memes of it. Someone made a 3d rendered one that was pretty realistic looking. I kinda wish I'd saved it. It sort of looked like a whit Shrek

Just stop reacting to it, there will be newer and fresher memes soon enough. Just make new fresher funnier memes for the Yuropoors.

I like the one with the silhouette in the Pennywise sewer but yeah I mostly feel the same way it feels incredibly forced.

Making threads about it certainly isn't helping.

holy shit i just realized the best way to keep enjoying this maymay is to pretend like you're bothered by it

this thread is gold

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WALMART

WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING

WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STARS THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT

O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED SHIT, GALLANTLY STREAMING

AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE

GIVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE

O SAY DOES THAT SHIET SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT

O'ER THE LAND OF THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

It's somewhat true.
Only 56% mutts get triggered by it.
It's just bantz

You can't kill memes, sorry. Le 56% face is forever.

Reactions like yours is the reason why I will keep posting mutt memes.

#woke

did you take this picture in downtown Houston?

reposting from other thread on the same fucking thing, use the catalog you fucking faggot.

It's a brilliantly designed meme, in that it has incentive for others to use it (ie: butthurt euros) but it has problems that no one addresses. When we tell indians to poo in loo, we are pointing out a problem they refuse to attempt to fix. When we say bin that knife, we are making fun of politics that arn't really challenged. Amerimutt is making fun of the very thing we are trying to change, we have never denied we have a race mixing and nigger problem but rather it happens to be a huge focus of what we talk about. This meme is pretty kikey for that very reason. After the failure of shart in mart and the reaction this one has gained, the chances of it going away are rather low.
some of it is pretty funny anyhow, eat shit.

How about "argentina is white" meme?

>reddit spacing
>wow...

shart in mart was funny though

there is literally an unusual amount of photos floating around the internet of walmart shoppers with clearly visible shitpants.

>when you call everyone else names but then cry when they do it to you.
Burger flags are the only ones who truly cry about their given nicknames.
QQ more shart in the mutts

You're a cheeky monkey aren't ya mate? OOH OOH AH AH.

The only people I know who get pissed at "Yank" are Southerners who some how expect foreigners to give a fuck about Dixie culture.

>he said while hiding his flag

>All this mutthurt

>can't take the bantz

Nigger Dagger we are all mutts that's what makes this country great. I'm Irish Italian native american Iberian and swiss German. Mutt. We all are. Its beautiful

Laugh at it and move on. You really got upset, huh?

Don't be such a faggot dude. If being called 56% lets me rip on Indians and Canadians I will accept some light ribbing.

Oh do fuck off, it'll pass.
Every other nation has something, Brits have knife bins, Australians have the emu war, Canadians have Canada.
Yes the Amerimutt meme is a fair bit more rude but it's only getting worse because you dumb cunts don't know what to do to respond to it, your resilience to bants are Indian and Turk tier just fucking get over yourselves God fucking damn it.

the problem was that we liked shart in mart, it didn't get the right reaction.

What would a 101% face look like?

yes but then i remember that they lost so...

YANKEE DOODLE WENT TO WALL MART RIDING ON THEIR SCOOTER BOUGHT SOME BURGERS AND SOME FRIES AND THEN THEY SHIT THEIR TROUSERS!

>Canadians have Canada.
lord in heaven

>mutthurt
Haha, gets me everytime

I honestly think the pics are pretty funny, i had no idea it was supposed to represent Americans, till later. I dont get how its supposed to be offensive, i honestly dont understand. But if they think it "pisses us off" there is much worse stuff to deal with. Shills are dumb, and dont know what to do at this point.

whoops forgot to enable EU mode,you saw nothing goy!

I fucking love this shit. Genuine 52%ers seem to be the only people upset by it, and good burgermemes are hard to come by.

I just lived in the US recently

It's DEFINITELY true which is why it's so funny

100%s and 99%s also get triggered by it because it looks like a half-mexican as much as it looks like an ugly european.

Le 100% face represents a minority within europe and a larger but still small minority within the top echelons of white society. Most white men have one or two traits from le 56% face like dark hair, baldness, fatness, or dark eyes. Whites are born with light everything but their features may darken with age.

>See thread
>Click on thread
>Prepare to see 6 gorillion amerigoblins

Its pretty funny

I think they're kinda funny. The OC is nice. I love the new artwork. The memes are fresh, and it pisses off the infection of le_dolan plebbitors and newfags.

It's like getting angry at random niggers talking about white people cooking. Why do I care what a monkey thinks? Same with the opinion of third-worlders.

Like the kike shills that post their daily 200-reply-guaranteed anti-gun thread... if you people weren't so fucking autistic you could just ignore that shit it woudl go away. But you can't. That's why the jew loves you best, Sup Forums. You're the best goyim. So impulsive, stupid, and easy to manipulate.

>Only insecure faggots who take the jokes of strangers on the internet seriously get offended by those memes.

Australia with the bants

roll

kiwi

It literally is though

Wow how terrible, I hope you get over it someday.

rollerino

Subtlety is best

sweden in the 1980s

Abo

these things still make me laugh everytime I see them

just woke up the whole house laughing,well done user

How did you even manage to fuck that up?

Isn't it funny how every time you're on the other side of the joke you keep playing the "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY'RE TRYING TO DIVIDE US"-card while continuing to laugh at Swedecuck or Germanistan threads? Learn to take a joke.

ultimately my fav amerimutt!!

ROLL

> Most white men have one or two traits from le 56% face like dark hair, baldness, fatness, or dark eyes.
No. If you have at least one of this traits you are undoubtetly not white.

i dont mind it really let them post what they want to

Although im a tin foil hat and i think op is just one of the ones posting the meme fishing for people to be upset about it so that he can justify the continued posting. Kind of like the the creator of rick and morty kept posting on Sup Forums negative comments about his show to drum up attendance from people defending it.

Ya op i take back the tinfoil theory you are a shill. You should of stuck with the shatt in mart as we had pictures of hillary clinton doing that.

The alien DNA starts to come through

That's a goodie

Why not? Pol is a terrible board post 2012

>i had no idea it was supposed to represent Americans

It represents the dying white race, being replaced by mexican mongrels. I think that's what pisses people off most; they know it's true. I actually saw a family of beans at a restaraunt yesterday that was dead ringer for this 56% face. I did a double take. Big fucking bottom lip and all. I couldn't get a photo, unfortunately.

oooohhh a rare one!

Maybe he can't tell the difference between a color and white.