CONAN O'BRIEN LIES ABOUT JEWISH ANCESTRY!

HOLY SHIT, so I just discovered that Conan O'Brien is actually HALF-JEWISH but there is literally NO documentary evidence of this online apart from a single clip on YouTube:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

Conan has been making multiple trips to Israel and has EVEN been filmed with Benjamin Netanyahu.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, his Wikipedia page makes NO mention of him being Jewish, it describes him as "Irish Catholic".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcYb3XdC0EM
youtube.com/watch?v=CSlb5NK9vlM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It just so happens that the one well known irish celebrity on american TV is fucking Jewish

Despite jews being incredibly low population in Ireland and Australia

really sautees my onions mate

>I love Mel Gibson

How many times do you have to be reminded before you get it? If they are on tv, then they are jewish. Even Sam Hyde.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcYb3XdC0EM

based gen z, antisemiic as fuck

He's always acted kinda jewy

Its nepotism plain and simple.

WTF, ONLY HIS CLOAK HAS A STAR OF DAVID ON IT, THE CHOIR SINGERS HAVE GOT NO STARS OF DAVID

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>everyone on tv is jewish

no just tv user... it goes much deeper

Lol at the slimy kike that Kikenan O Jew calls over.

hahaha he got triggered

remember to use merchant memes for conan

Let's be honest... how surprised are we really that some TV celebrity is part Jewish?

There is no fucking way that giant orange head is anything but 100% potatonigger

Are you sure this isn't some sort of sketch? The producer's jewish appearance is almost comical

MOMMY SAYS NO ANTI-SEMITISM

I swear he looks jewy as fuck in that video and I never noticed it before.

I’m glad Jay Leno fucked him over.

Many Jews are Ginger.

>so I just discovered that Conan O'Brien is actually HALF-JEWISH
You sound surprised, how else could such an unfunny faggot get his own show? Im assuming that james corden cunt is jewish too, him and that faggot reggie watts. America is cringe and Australia just copies them.

WHAT THE FUCK, YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

HOLY SHIT, CONAN ACTUALLY CRACKS A JOKE ABOUT BEING JEWISH TO GET LAUGHS FROM THE AUDIENCE

HE EVEN JOKES "I changed my name to make it in the business haha" TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE'S ACTUALLY IRISH

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT

He's not half-Jewish, he just wishes he was. Conan O'Brien worships Jews. He hangs out with Jews, went to school with Jews, dated Jewesses, and is surrounded by Jews.

His wife may or not be Jewish.

Dude might be some sort of Jesuit/Opus Dei.

What did Jay Leno do?

He's 100% potato mick from a well-to-do Irish family.

His dad was a doctor and his mom was a lawyer. He also went to Harvard.

His parents made a living among Jews. He makes his living among Jews. Fucker may even have political aspirations.

He's not a Jew, he just wants to be one.

I'm honestly surprised this fucker hasn't run for Senate.

Catholic, TV comedian, tons of Jewish support, probably a Jesuit/Opus Dei affiliated celebrity.

You fucking good goy, he says it right there in the clip.

He was joking. Some guy said something about Jewing and he claimed to be half-Jewish and offended.

>He was joking.

So, "I'm Half Jewish" means I'm joking?

LMAO

show your flag

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

molymeme is jewish too, jews are more extroverted and higher iq there's no conspiracy

Yeah. He's Catholic like Bill Maher is Catholic.

Molymeme defood the Jew just to return to him by teaming up with Ezra, Cernovich, Rubin, InfoWars etc.

Jews gotta make sure not to break Jew rules.