Give me one fucking reason why a country that has less than 6% of populus identifying as Serbian should ever be...

Give me one fucking reason why a country that has less than 6% of populus identifying as Serbian should ever be seriously considered an undetachable part of Serbia other than some nationalist bullshit about how some important stuff related to Serbs happened there in 1389.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

History. Its on our side. You cannot make it go away or try to remove it with breeding like rats. We were many centuries without Kosovo, we fought the Muslims since 1312, It will come back to us eventually like always. But not like last time, next time it will have no Muslims in it. We chased away the Turks 100 year ago and we will chase away the remaining Turkish slaves left on Balkan too eventually.

fpbp

Because the alternative is Albanians having it

shitskins or germano-slavic serbs? that's the reason

Im just a tourist here I swear.

>shitskins

>shitskins

>shitskins

Should the US start ceding land to Mexico? Lots of spics on the boarder.

>History. Its on our side.

The reality is your's country history is wraped around Albania. In the so called kosovo you got christianity and C'irillic letterts.
But when ottomans began to ravage these lands your ancestors had the brillians idea to backstabb the albanians.

Your ancestors served the ottomans meanwhile the albanians fought against them and you.

1. Albanians in Kosovo didnt fucking come there, they were living there for centuries.

2. If you think that Kosovo belongs to Serbia just because Serbia controlled it for a number of years then why don't you cede California to Spain or fucking New England to UK?

1. Who was there before them
2. You don't seem to understand the point of my post. I would say no to ceding land because a foreign nations people were there. You seem to be ok with that.

>Who was there before them
How the fuck is that even relevant? Who was in America before the English?

>You seem to be ok with that
What I am not okay with is artificially sustaining a part of land in a country even though more than 90% of population of that land identifies with a different nationality, different culture and different religion just because some events important to Serbian idenity happened there 6 centuries ago.

So pretty much youre for countries giving muslims teritory just because you can infest and overpopulate it.
The Clinton jewry is whats keeping you in place. If ever that goes away there will no longer be albanians in Kosovo or for that matter Europe.

Shut the fuck up you whiney Serb faggot. I swear you’re the biggest cry babies in all of Europe, at the very least the Balkans. Albos have been the majority in Kosovo since 1800s. Give Vojvodina back to Hungary then maybe you can have Kosovo back. And afterward Greece can have the Byzantine empire terrortory back too fuck it why not. Will that make you feel better? Your pussy will stop bleeding now? Fuckin cunt

>Give me one fucking reason why a country that has less than 6% of populus identifying as Serbian should ever be seriously considered an undetachable part of Serbia other than some nationalist bullshit about how some important stuff related to Serbs happened there in 1389.
This is literally the same as saying "We should give Texas back to Mexico as soon as Mexicans become a majority there."
KOCOBO JE SRBIJA. Rightful Serbian clay. Just because a bunch of mudslimes moved it they don't get the rights to it.

You are the biggest cuck I have seen in a long time. People like you are giving this country away to muslims and spics.

Kill yourself faggot.

Also remove your meme flag and show your true colors. Prove you're not a cowardly siptar gypsy goat-fucker.

Way to get angry mutt. Why don't you bomb yourself for not giving indians their land back? Why don't you introduce sanctions to yourselves for occupying the former territory of Mexico?
Is it because your sold out filthy politicians have you all serving their greedy interests?

No one is giving anyone shit back, you inbred retard. That’s point. Indians ain’t getting shit back, Mexico ain’t getting Texas, Greece aint getting the Byzantine empire back, and your faggot country isn’t gettinf Kosovo back either. You get it now moron, catch my drift?

You really are challenged.
I wasn't making an argument about anyone giving anyone anything, You were when you suggested we owe Vojvodina to Hungary. I made a post making fun of your argument. And then you show up, say your argument is invalid and proceed to call me a moron.
Get yourself checked out man. An average adult should be able to keep track of an argument for more than two consecutive sentences.

I wasn't asking to be given anything. I was saying we will be taking it. Learn to read before you start posting on Caambodian finger painting forums calling people names.

Because the land was neither ceded peacefully nor changed hands in war. It was taken over by foreigners outbreeding the locals.

Before you say "what about Crimea?".... In Crimea you have tje INDIGENOUS population deciding to join another entity, in Kosovo you have FOREIGN population deciding that. You see the difference?

It sets a dangerous precedent that sovereignity and borders mean nothing. All that matters is what the current majority on that land wants - if that majority is not indigenous then so be it. That means every african dog or arab shitslik that breeds like a rabbit can take over your land silently over a couple generations.

When did Muslims started infesting Kosovo? The fucking XV century? The idea that the only rightful territory of a given country is the one this country has owned in the past is absolutley fucking ridicolous and its implementing would result in the destruction of 99% of all the countries on earth.

100% truth. Serbs are basically the European equivalent of african marxsists like Mugabe. They bitch about how they were great once untill "dem ebil ottomanz" came and fuck their shit up. They fantasize about "removing kebab" (equivalent of "killing da whitey") and dream about a "Greater Serbia" claiming that lands populated by Croats, Bosnians, Albanians, Macedonians etc. are rightfully theirs because they belonged to Serbia literally for 25 years in the 1300s. They are one of these countries who felt so foolishly proud of themselves that they felt like they can do whatever the fuck they want to their neighboring countries and fuck with NATO and then when they got fucking absolutley devasteded by USA in a direct warfare they started crying about the "ebil wezt". Same exact shit happened to Japan during WWII and same shit will happen to every country that will ever feel like its too big to fail.

1. Texan mexicans consider themselves american. If you haven't noticed yet America doesn't have a unified national idenity simply because "American" is not a nationality.

2. According to your fucked up logic Texas is historically a land o either Mexico, spain or the fucking native americans, not Americans. So by following your logic you sould give Texas back to one of these three nations.

But whatever faggot. Keep on fapping to a fucking post commie shithole of a country that hates America, burns US flags on the streets and likes to suck Putin's dick because they're butthurt that they cannot claim lands that they don't belong as theirs in a civilized world.

Why should the southwest US be part of the US as the whites will soon be grossly outnumbered.

America is not an ethno-centric country you low iq shiptar diaspora.

But the whole point of bringing up Vojvodina was to show how retarded you are, cause we all know that ain’t gonna happen just like Kosovo won’t be Serbian ever again and that’s the point. and I’d wager to guess you STILL don’t get it, because you’re a Serb. Which means your father fucked a goat and that’s how you were born.
Sad!

albanians are subhumans

Again. Stick to the arguments presented, not what is convenient to you.
I didn't whine I was making threats.
Secondly I didn't ask to be given anything I was threatening to take it.
Your arguments make no sense and address nothing I've said, but instead you keep arguing with your own little Serb strawman.

Ewwww Albanians. Nasty.

FPBP

This

t. Gjon Shklije

because there has to be strife. the awry eared furrowed brow ET robot cannot look at this planet without bringing strife about. divide and conquer. notice that most of the leaders are expresionless drones who behave in an out of the world manner. neither 'serbia' nor 'albania' exist on the globalized network of scattered destruction points. they are mere products of imagination.

“We Gonna take it” lol
Didn’t learn your lesson the 1st Time? dumb cunt

Serbs in Kosovo were slowly genocided by Albanian niggers

I don't have to proove shit to you. I am a proud Polish patriot and civic nationalist who has historical data of his family living in Poland that dates as far as XIV century while your ancestors probably came to US from 15 different european countries.

>"Why don't you bomb yourself for not giving indians their land back?"
What % of US population is Indian?
>"occupying the former territory of Mexico?"
What % of people in these lands identify themselves with Mexico more than with America?

>"Is it because your sold out filthy politicians have you all serving their greedy interests?"

>Be born in a post communist shithole country with pretty much the same people holding power since the 80s
>Accuse Americans of having a corrupted government

>Because the land was neither ceded peacefully nor changed hands in war.
Explain to me why a nation of people cannot decide it's fate for itself UNLESS they were fighting for it in a war or had a piece of paper signed peacefully. Explain to me why are all the other countries that havent got their independence gained either through war or a treat (ex: pretty much all the western european countries that begun after the fall of Western Rome) "illegal" and "unrightful".

>It was taken over by foreigners outbreeding the locals.
Yeah foreginers from the fucking XVIII century because pretty much since then Kosovo is majority Albanian. Albanians ARE indigenous to Kosovo. This has nothing to do with immigration. This is about nations being sovegerin and free.

It's not your land. You can't go somewhere, fuck like rabbits replacing the locals and then claik ownership. That's called invasion.

Claim*

This is like being the only kid in class that gets an F and standing up and shouting at everyone how dumb they are.
I literally addressed that in the first post by acknowledging that the Clinton jewry is keeping them in place and we can't do anything until that changes.

What % of US population is Indian?
Hmm I wonder how that happened? So what you are saying we need to purge them from the land? Which is what I am saying as well. So we are in agreement?

Albanians have always been in Kosovo. There was no “invasion”, Serbia didn’t even exist at that time you retard. There was no Serbia when Albos became the majority. At that time It was called the Ottoman Empire. Serbia was non-existent. There was no Tzar, no Serbian country, republic or kingdom

There is no argument, just consistent, constant, sharp, never-ending Serbian butthurt for muhh hundred gorillion old churches and monasteries. Serbs think if a Serb shit somewhere in the woods of a foreign country 200 years ago it is sacred Serbian clay and belongs to them. There is literally no advantage of keeping Kosovo, the poorest, non-Serbian area of Serbia; in fact their GDP and quality of life drastically improved once it declared independence. But you won't hear them say anything about that because muhhhh shiptars took a piss on my hundred gorillion year old sacred Orthodox mailbox.

Basically the history of the Serbs and Albanians in Kosovo can be summed up and symbolized with one incident: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident

>serb farmer is fucked up and bored
>decides to sit on a bottle and pleasure himself with it
>it gets stuck up his ass
>he blames albanian separatists
>this literally causes a pogrom and a protest for the poor farmer because serbs are brainwashed 60 iq peasants
>the actual facts come out, yugoslav army says he was enjoying himself with the bottle and no albanian was involved
>20 years later serbs still use this example as ethnic violence against poor serbs

Do i have to speak in mogoloid for you or something? The only thing that needs to “change” is for your country to not be weak faggots anymore, because you’re not taking shit back. It’s such an absurd thought that it isn’t worth addressing, it’s a wet dream for you and that’s it . Your only hope is for it to be given back to you, which ain’t gonna happen. Just like you’re not gonna give Vojvodina back to Hungary, and they’re certainly not gonna “take it” for you either. Get it now, did i explain it slowly enough?

Honestly hard to argue. Historically Kosovo is the heart of the Serbian nation and an important part of their cultural identity. That said mudslimes were allowed in under turks and later communists and they overran the local population as their kind is want to do. At some point Europeans will have to take a stand against the waves of shitskins displacing their people.

The same is happening in the American southwest by the way. There will be a time in our lifetimes when Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and California will all be overwhelmingly Mexican and if not fully agitating for separation those states will band together as a political block and demand special rights and privileges from DC similar to minority separatist movements in Europe.

And yes Albanians are worthless shitskins. White mudslimes are the worst race traitors there are.

You should start addressing some arguments in whichever language you know how to. But that is absurd, right? Why not just assert what is reality, dismiss arguments, throw out some insults and be done with it. That how discussions on politics should go.

>You can't go somewhere, fuck like rabbits replacing the locals and then claik ownership.
If so then the entire territory of USA, Canada, Australia, new Zealand and 80% of Russia is illegitimate since these were originally lands that belonged to other cultures untill they got overrun with "foreginers".

>Implying that America got overrun with white people because they were slauthering Indians and not because the Indians had a much lower breeding rate due to the collossal differences in the civilizational level of advancement between the whites and Indians.

>Which is what I am saying as well.
Silly Serb, you tried that once, remember? It resulted in you getting absolutley fucking devasteded by the superior American forces. You can be sure that you'll get fucking bombed again if you try it simply because such barbaric genocide based on nothing but "muh clay" will never be tolerated by the civilised world.

>"Kosovo is the heart of the Serbian nation and an important part of their cultural identity."
Ok so was California to Mexico and Arizona to Indians. Now these regions are an important part of American idenity.

I already addressed the fact that the US politicians are keeping them in place at the moment and that that fact will have to change in order for us to do anything about our situation.
This is not the first time we are under occupation by a vastly superior military force.
Everything said here could have legitimately been said about the Ottomans and the third reich as well.
And yet here we are. We still exist, they don't.
I am not saying do it tomorrow. But current political climate seems to be unstable and volatile enough for there to be hope that in the future things can change.

Lol that revisionists history

California was nothing to Mexico before its annexation. A better analogy would be if the spics had to give up Mexico City. Now what do you think the response will be in say 2 or 3 decades when a serious secession movement starts in the American southwest. Cali will be thoroughly spic and unamerican as it gets yet many will never contemplate giving up the land to its new owners. Who would be in the right?

Begone shqip

Kosovo was build and inhabitted by serbs

Albanians had a netter live in Kosovo than in albania during the yugoslav period, Albanians were Seen as brothers

Tito even opend the borders bc of stupid commi ideal like "all are the Same, no Religion" we are brothers" yet Albanians always wanted to saperate. The north of albania is World gangsta Land where drugs, Volkers and Organs are smuggled. Nowadays even the numbers are wroing, its not right that there just live 7% serbs, ist more

All old monastaries are in kosovo

Slav and Christian culture was conservated Underground in kosovo during ottoman period

Many serbs have been ethnicly cleansed during all These periods

And what is kosovo now?

A big us Base bondsteel

Some students and Gangster shitskin "Präsident"

Bill Clinton did this never forget