Net Neutrality FIGHT (What you can do inside)

As much as everyone values net neutrality and is willing to put in some elbow grease - - I'm afraid are current tactics are failing.

In language my follow anons might understand - "We are a chazard throwing fire not knowing that it's ineffective because our opponent is also fire based."

Regardless of how you look at it, we need to up our game.

Put bluntly, we need to know our enemy and stop relying on easily defensible tactics (public comments are not working). We need to open the playing field up and find the triggers of change.

That is why I propose we ALL spend 10 minutes of our time adopting a new, potentially decisive tool. Freedom of Information Act Requests ("FOIA"s).

We've all seen what FOIAs can do, shed light on fraud, abuse, and even influence major political happenings.

As members of our society we have a statutory right to request and receive this information and given the impending consequences of an FCC vote some would argue we have an obligation to find out WHY? Why are these rules being implemented even though they are opposed and HOW, HOW, can we stop them, or at the very least show that the FCC is run by weasels willing to sell out the public to improve their revolving door prospects.

To facilitate this, I have submitted a significant number of FOIA requests and urge you to write and submit some yourself. Get your friends to submit requests, your family, etc. Do everything you can and let the FCC know we not only care but we are watching.

Areas of focus for FOIA requests can be:

-Calendar / work schedule for Ajit V. Pai -Email records of Ajit V. Pai containing specific keywords -Information on contractors handling the public comments / analysis -Email correspondence from Ajit V. Pai and specific lobbysts or senators -Email correspondence containing keywords such as "verison", "comcast", "bittorrent", "lobb", "conflict", "comment", "amazon", "fox", "kushner", "potus", "fraud", "White House", etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very few people here give a fuck... including me.

we can't win and you're stupid if you think we can win

here's the only way to win: start killing everybody who votes wrong

There's like 10 threads on this topic non stop you shill

Fuck you, Obama, and your government hands on the internet. December 14th I'll be laffin.

Why do you give a fuck? I mean unless you're anti-NN, which would be consistent with your flag.

Hey nufag, the internet worked just fine without government fucking it up from it's inception through 2015. The sky is not falling.

Let's go Trump make INTERNET great again fuck Obama net get rid of NN

And they're all made by reddit shills paid by Soros.

I'm not convinced that we need the government where internet roads can and can't be built.

Like everything else they touch, it becomes a convoluted, expensive and ineffective mess.

I don't want to pay the subsidized cost of NEETs to sit at home all day and torrent 10,000 hours of 4K videos. If I could actually pay a reasonable amount for the 50 or so GB that I use every month, I'd be pretty happy. (I'm currently paying $70/mo for DSL and not especially happy about it)

The only argument I see against this is that the internet will follow cable subscription packages, which is unlikely. We haven't had NN leading up to this Obama era proposal and it's never gone into effect. All this does is grant governmental power to a problem that doesn't exist.

A useful exercise to do is to imagine government powers in the hands of the worst people possible. The government's ability to decide what constitutes equality of traffic is broad and leads to inhibiting factors such as Netflix being able to bog down weaker points of transfer. Places like Alaska can't get decent video streaming even if they wanted to pay for it in the name of 'neutrality'.

Fuck off kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak

hes asking for our help? they must be desperate

No trumps knows what hes doing

Jew, Jew, go away!

POKEMON REFERENCE? FUCKING EAT SHIT

Fuck. Off. Cunt.

Net neutrality is a cancer that deserves to die, we know you're a paid shill, we don't give a shit about what happens to reddit, facebook and youtube when they get slammed by the ISPs

Time to pay up white boi

GO
>BACK
TO
>R*DDIT
NIGGER

>This site has been blocked by your ISP.

>implying you won't be banned by content providers like Google and Facebook for believing in hate facts and racist liberty

At this point, I just want all exclusivity agreements between local municipalities and ISPs to be void, and for Amazon and Google to be hit with huge antitrust law suits (even though they'd both weasel out of it). I can't take this bullshit censorship anymore, fuck everything else at this point.

Bitching at the government does nothing. Petitions are worthless and congressmen are going to do whatever the fuck they please because they're never held to account unless some whore says they touched them once in a crowded area.

No. The government only listens to nooses and bullets.

Honestly, what is bad about NN? I get that I never had issues prior to it’s passing but i wasn’t really into politics back then and never knew what it was until last year. That being said I’ve never noticed a difference in the internet. So what changed?

fuck off shill.

>As much as everyone values net neutrality and is willing to put in some elbow grease - - I'm afraid are current tactics are failing.
I have several gardens and an indoor greenhouse. If you argue for Net Neutrality, you are automatically offering to pay half my water bill next month. (It's 15x my county's average)
>In language my follow anons might understand - "We are a chazard throwing fire not knowing that it's ineffective because our opponent is also fire based."
I barely know what the fuck a chazard is and I'm still pretty sure it's spelled wrong. Have literally never seen pokemon (man?) referenced here.
>Regardless of how you look at it, we need to up our game.
You're right. GTK RWN
>Put bluntly, we need to know our enemy and stop relying on easily defensible tactics (public comments are not working). We need to open the playing field up and find the triggers of change.
The enemies are the jews who own google and netflix, mostly - we already know this.
>That is why I propose we ALL spend 10 minutes of our time adopting a new, potentially decisive tool. Freedom of Information Act Requests ("FOIA"s).
Why?
>We've all seen what FOIAs can do, shed light on fraud, abuse, and even influence major political happenings.
When?
>As members of our society we have a statutory right to request and receive this information and given the impending consequences of an FCC vote some would argue we have an obligation to find out WHY? Why are these rules being implemented even though they are opposed and HOW, HOW, can we stop them, or at the very least show that the FCC is run by weasels willing to sell out the public to improve their revolving door prospects.
I don't, don't want to stop them. And neither does anyone with a brain. You're paying for shit that netflix should be.
> urge you to write and submit some yourself. Get your friends to submit requests, your family, etc. Do everything you can and let the FCC know we not only care but we are watching.
Nah.

I hope you and your entire extended family gets AIDS.

I WANT IT TO END
IM SICK OF JEWGLE AND JEWTUBE CENSORING EVERYTHING
IM SICK OF JEWBOOK CENSORING
i stand with pai and trump and rand paul
end it
fuck soros and obama

So your sole argument is that you might get banned on twatter and normiebook?
Big fucking deal, retard. Don't like it, don't use it. The market will fix itself.
If you use any of those services, you should consider suicide anyway.

tl;dr
Fake and gay

Yeah. Gotta love the attempted Pokemon reference. Totally not a shill. "Hello fellow kids!"

Fuck off reddit

>34 replies