This entire board is satire

This entire board is satire.

Are you sure? Get ready for autism in a few minutes.

I had a theory in the past that hobby boards were just parodies of their fanbases.

though I don't think the modern day anime fanbase is as exclusive as Sup Forums is.

I'm sure.

How so?

We're past so many layers of irony mixed with non-ironic users in-between that I'm no longer sure where most people stand.

obvious example would be Sup Forums and their gamergate hi-jinx

note the time when Sup Forums started getting the reputation of "doesn't talk about games" came during the period when video game fans in general was getting more political.

That's what makes [s4s] the perfect board. Everyone is on the same level of meta irony, so there aren't any conflicts about shitposting, generals, namefags, or anything at all really.

Until the mods steps in.

Akemi!, ACK, Crack-kun, Split personality-kun, Troid, Nipplemod, MLP, Daiz, Fakku. Is this enough to summon Aids?

I've been browsing since 2008 and Sup Forums has always been a bad place to talk about videogames with some exceptions. It's gotten worse after gamergate and Sup Forums userbase leaking though.

What are you doing?

Somewhere between Bait and legitimate discussion.

You mean (You).

>Sup Forums has always been a bad place to talk about videogames
yeah, nah. Granted there was favoritism, but the board didn't go to shit after Scientology.

DELETE THIS!

Anime is satire of art.

They used to just have swaglord, who was pretty based. I don't understand why you would need legitimate moderation on a board literally dedicated to shitposting, but whatever

Did you go to Wikipedia and read that? In Sup Forums, we mean everything we say backed up by irrefutable, empyrical knowledge and you fucking damn well better remember that.

and Sup Forums is a satire of anime fans

It's just funposting till you post something that the mods don't like.

Who are you quoting though?

Our entire existence is satire.

Your mom.

idk i expected more nihilism
kinda disappointed really

I never read Madoka threads but at least I'm glad Sup Forums got the correct pairing.

Of what?

the creative nothing

Every post I have ever made has always been satirical, especially in the loli threads.

Klaatu! Verada Nikto!

Are you the one posting pasta about under-aged Third World girls?

Are you referencing something or you're just being deep?

Are we a parody of the forum genre?

my loli pussy is very deep

yes

Sasuga.

And Keit-ai shitposts.

Sup Forums is deconstruction

Then I can post this

mods literally do nothing except funpost on [s4s] and sticky threads