White Hispanics

Why should hispanics with no indio blood be blamed for the crime of hispanics with massive amount of indio blood?

Just call yourselves European Americans. Indo Americans can be treated like the shit caste that they are and abused like animals and whipped to pick fruits.

>White Hispanics

What a fucking oxymoron

How is it an oxymoran?

Hispanic's not a race
Any race could be hispanic
Hispania is from Spain, Europe
Hispania descent doesn't make beaners brown

Explain to me how it's an oxymoran? You can post pictures of brown hispanics but they are brown due to their indian genes

>salma hayek
>white
murrilard pls

Bella is Latina.

White hispanics really got screwed over by all the mestizo immigration. Before 1965 they were considered fully white, basically on par with Italians. Case in point, probably the most popular show of the 50s was I Love Lucy and in the show pale skinned red haired Lucy's husband was a white Cuban guy. Nobody gave a fuck and nobody considered it to be race mixing. Then in the following decades a bunch of brown third world rats invaded and now people associate anything Hispanic with brown people and you get guys like memeing on you if you even try to imply that there are white Hispanic people.

This

I never thought Cameron Diaz was hispanic but the name was so obvious.

Orale vato, nosotros son anglos n sheeit!

The crimes of Hispanics are many. Where do we start?

All of those are mestizos

Those are mestizos

full indos are basically animals anyway.

I know; just thought it was relevant.

Because white Hispanics do crime.

This guys are white and Hispanic in my book

Daily reminder that:

Argentina and Chile are basically white. Puerto Ricans are light skinned prettymutts (pic related)

US and white Americans literally ruined any meaning hispanic had. It takes its root in US where indios started to be called hispanic.

>tfw my first girl was a puerto-mutt
feels good man

good post

another example

>white
>hispanics
lel