sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/when-frog-gender-flips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Julius_Caesar
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy crap, what a fucking retard he is.

i feel like hes disinfo

mkultra

Do i win something now?

How do people not understand that Conspiracy theories are only theories until the moment that facts come out against it? They're damn fools. Fucking nu-males. They're the god damn niggers of the male species.

>the government spies on us
>the government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition
>the gaydar
>the girl who caused America to participate in the Gulf War was made to go up there and is the Kuwaiti ambassador's kid
>WATERGATE

Project Monarch is also very real.

Iran contra?

Negro syphilis experiments?

Lone. Gunman.

Uranium one was a conspiracy, so many people were involved.

The manhatten project was a conspiracy.

hes a zionist so DUH

who

Doesn't a conspiracy with tons of people involved make it even harder to conceal? Honestly, I've put a lot of thought into this and I can't even comprehend how some shit could be a conspiracy because of how many moving parts it would take.

dont you guys hate when people just say 'conspiracy' instead of conspiracy theory which is simply two or more people agreeing to do something

The official narrative surrounding the Gulf of Tonkin incident was exposed as a lie. Operation Gladio was exposed to have been real, and not just a conspiracy theory. NSA spying was revealed to be real by the Snowden leaks, and was elevated out of the realm of mere "conspiracy." PNAC and the Iraq war/the "dodgy dossier." Etc., etc...

Dude who makes those long ass twitter threads about how Trump is an ultra mastermind and has everything in place to radically change America's government for generations

Obama wiretapping Trump

Chemicals in the water turning frogs gay

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/when-frog-gender-flips

Hollywood pedophile ring

Facebook censoring conservatives

Donna Brazile tipped off Hillary Clinton on debate questions when she was with CNN

NSA spies on americans without warrants

>what is JFK

Puts tin foil hat on. They are listening to us. Oh they really are? Takes tin foil hat off.

Jews did 9/11.

Operation paperclip, mockingbird, midnight climax, mkultra, chaos, stargate, etc.

If the person responds with something it will be turned back on them. They've just acknowledged a conspiracy that is real.

There was only one JFK shooter. Puts tin foil hat on. Oh there was more than one shooter. Takes tin foil hat off.

US government sterilizing black and Hispanic women?

Bill Clinton cheating on his wife?

mk ultra
this guy must be a masterbaiter

sibel edmonds
operation northwoods

And ted kasizinski had no glow in. The dark connections.

>not saying watergate
>literally the event that caused the term conspiracy theory to be coined in an effort to discredit conspiracy theorists
>literally turned out to be a conspiracy

Glowing CIA niggers

also this

>And ted kasizinski had no glow in.

What is a "glow in"?

Hit period by mistake. Should read, “ted had no glow in the dark connections.”

There were over 100,000 people involved in the Manhattan project and that was kept a secret until Japan was nuked, despite the conspiracy theories.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Julius_Caesar
when it's finally logged in the history books

NSA spying...

UK reporter got a phone call 25 minutes before the JFK assassination - completely debunking Warren Commission's "lone wolf" theory unless Oswald made the call himself.

Gulf of Tonkin

>the fucking Gulf of Tonkin Incident
>the fucking Maine in Havana Bay

From wikipedia
> The phrase conspiracy theory was originally a neutral term and acquired a pejorative connotation only in the 1960s, with an implication that the theorist is paranoid.[10] Lance deHaven-Smith has similarly suggested that the term was deployed in the 1960s by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to discredit John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories.
Some of the "Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories" include the theory that there were 2 shooters instead of one. This was revealed to be a true this year by the released Kennedy documents, proving that the CIA are a bunch of liars (it's their job after all)

Really makes you think

Isreal does that sort of thing. There was a famous case in America, but whites (usually Irish or considered "stupid") were the norm when sterilizations were done. If we're talking chemicals, that's everyone affected and blame the Jews/FDA

you know what he means, he's scared of the niggers

The entire fucking Area 51 is a conspiracy. The US Government was illegally testing spy planes and sattelites that we deployed against the Soviets.

Yeah, the aliems thing was a fun story, but the fact remains the Government was lying to us and hiding shit.

Wait what the fuck is the gaydar one? I knew the others...

That fucking nut is the most tinfoil 404dimensional chess conspiratard there is. The only reason people like him is because he likes Trump and Jews. That's it. Read his website and you will realize that this man is a pathetic hack.

I went through this one and the new Kennedy release actually is some guy named Oren Potito's *opinion* that there was a second shooter, based on his claim that the Surgeon General said there was a bullet hole in the windshield and must have been a 2nd shooter on the bridge.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

Vietnam
Contra

Well shit, you are right user
I feel silly now

i've been telling people this for the last 5 years and nobody listens :-(

Mockingbird

There is, quite literally, a war on for your mind.

Funny part is most people go, "omg CIA has infiltrated journalism..." When there really are enemies of the state in that profession who want to and are active in attempting to subvert American opinion.

Operation Northwood
MK ultra
Attack on the USS Maine

Yeah you'd like to know woudn't ya?

Me too. He loves Saudi Arabia and Israel, so he probably works for them

tOtAlLy InSaNe

The earth isnt the center of the universe
You wouldve literally been burned alive for saying that shit back in spanish inquisition times

Plus he blocks anyone who disagrees with him