/ss/ - Secret Santa

Christmas is around the corner.
I hope you finished all your cards and sent your presents by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukqMFUjqy7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=V8Gj0fSzf7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one card left!

Well, it's Friday in Japan I guess.

How many people would care if they didn't get a card?

I overtiered and everything. Just have no talent and supplies. This is my first time doing this, I signed up at the last minute and didn't realize how important everyone thinks the card is...

I drew lower-effort postcards for my gifts, its kind of nice to get a message from a gift user at the least.

PO of OH and AG of Mexico - shipped!

Dear JM from Canada if you're here, please, tell me if you already received the package I sent to you from Spain. The tracking service hasn't updated since november the 18 and I'm worried.

tfw no initials posted
I hope I'm not grinched.

I signed up for gifts but not a card, is my match expecting a card as well!? I was going to include a short note

Cards are important. Even a super shitty card is better than no card.

It's not a rule or anything but it's definitely good practice.

Yes.

SC from KY I got your card. I love it, thanks! I do like GuP as a matter of fact, Erwin a best.

>sent 3/6 packages to my giftee but pretty much cleared the bracket requirement already
>confirmed received by giftee
>sent all cards, EMS the necessary ones.
>got exempt from finals

Still waiting for my anons to confirm that they received their presents!

I need to buy one more stamp and then cards are going out. Then I just need to finish the card that goes in the package for my user

my santa is coming over to drop off my gifts next week.

Fuck hands.

It's important. You're not the only one struggling right now. Don't let your laziness overcome you, you don't even have to spend a lot. Just paper and pencil. Some anons just sent store bought cards.
If you grinch out now, you could be blacklisted from all future events. If you really don't give a fuck, just email the organizers right now so your recipient(s) will know

What? Can you be blacklisted for not sending a card with a $120 fucking package? That's stupid.

>my gift has been delivered

I bet user is squirming because he's not allowed to open it yet.

I can teach you about hands.

No, you're fine if you don't send a card with your package. Most just send a card or note along anyway

I thought user was saying he signed up for cards but has now changed his mind

Hi drawbro, are you going to stream again ?

It's too late, I'm not redoing it. Part of the problem is my shaky hand in general, how small this drawing is didn't help either.

Share your secrets anyway.

>remember that I got a late card last year and I didn't post it
Fuck. Now I feel guilty as fuck. I hope that this user didn't commit suicide.

I just got my first card! posting now

And the wishes.
Nice card, my first card ever. I'll keep it

Post it now.

I remember this.

tempted actually. but I think mostly I could be repeating myself from last time. up to you guys?

well, in terms of smaller illustrations you want to simplify the illustration because in real life you wouldn't be able to make up those finer details from afar.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukqMFUjqy7Q

Post my cards already you cuntbags.

>not keeping all of your dear user's cards

Fuck you, I am waiting to Christmas with them.

I keep all my cards from anons in a detolf. I feel like a hoarder.

Just draw Santa mittens

your cards will be shipped today, took a little longer to print/cut the cards and envelopes by hand than I thought.

user Torlina, MD

K Chu, FL

JH, NC

BR, Chula (ever gone to Comvoy la Mesa? there are lots of cool places there.)

Sam, FL

Jem, WA

CP, NC

Oh, no. I signed up for a package and really don't think I can do a card.

Don't be lazy.

>ever gone to Comvoy la Mesa? there are lots of cool places there
What did Sup Forumsnon mean by this?

it means that user lives in the same city and that convoy area is a cool place. nothing is implied.

>No supplies
>No talent
>Have to mail it like tomorrow or else risk it showing up after Christmas and user getting mad at me and telling santa I grinched him and getting blacklisted

All you need is paper and pencil user, no talent required. I'd rather get a super shitty card knowing it had love put into it rather than no card at all.

Got a card package on Tuesday from CS of AZ and his imouto!
Your sister did a great job on the card and your message is sweet, even if we don't have the same taste in Monster Musume girls. Thanks for the bag of candy, too! Seriously great selection of mint dark chocolate Kit Cats, caramels, and Hersheys kisses.
Thank you!

>Amerifats are still buying and eating disgusting Hersheys chocolate
I don't get it. Tastes literally worse than cheap no-brand chocolate here.

I don't have card stock or anything, just thin and fragile printer paper at best. Truth be told there wouldn't be any love put into it, just frustration and self loathing from my lack of talent, shit handwriting, inability to keep any text in line, etc.

If I knew everyone cared about the cards so much I might not have signed up, sorry.

I've spent few dollars on paper, pencil and crayons and made a card, and I am random tech dude who has no talent or skills in arts whatsoever, if I could do it, You can do it too.
Even though I'm not particulary proud of my card, but it's out there and I hope my user liked it, but that's what really counts

JJ of UK shipped out yesterday, sorry for being so late got caught up in work.

I made sure that the declaration won't spoil the contents.

it means rape

Reposting from last week

And Inside, thank you very much,It was very heart-warming

I thought that was a condom at first.

stop making excuses. don't you have a pencil?
printer paper? scissors? there are dollar stores and 7/11s everywhere some of them even carry construction paper.

agreed.

user, from someone who knows how draw. it takes a lot of time to get anywhere. (a ton of patience too) how do you expect to do anything like that if you don't overcome the attitude and not draw consistently? everyone has their own pace.

so try again! there is no trick to it. if you don't find motivation to do it then find it because no one will help you with that. this is how you get results with anything.

this is dedicated to all those fools who are thinking of giving up
youtube.com/watch?v=V8Gj0fSzf7Q

simply DON'T!

It's not?

JK from Canuckistan, your card has been sent.

I have actual nerve damage that impairs detailed fine motor skills for things like writing and drawing. It's where most of my anxiety for this shit comes from. My handwriting is really bad, and I don't mean that in the haha so cute and funny schoolgirl "look at my chicken scratches, user-kun~" way, I mean it's been an actual detriment in my life and is probably indistinguishable from a toddler's.

Consider singing out a card to your user via vocaroo or something.

Then use fucking photoshop as says. You can even print out some text.

DO YOU HAVE YOUR GIFT YET? HAVE YOU BEEN BAD GIRL AND OPENED IT ALREADY?

There's plenty of other options. You could mess around with Microsoft paint or Photoshop and print something out for your user.

It's the fact that someone took the time, even if just a little, that makes getting a card special. You can do it user. I believe in you.

Who cares? Just draw the fucking cards and don't sign up next year.

In one of the last threads, someone got a signed store-bought card a printed out photo of the character user liked. If you want to be extra special, you can throw in some store-bought candy
You really don't have to do much, this is about making someone else happy and fulfilling a commitment

I wanted to go get a package from the post office (most likely my gift) because I wasn't home when they wanted deliver.
Went there and the lady couldn't find my package. Will try again tomorrow.

I bet it got lost.

still butthurt about getting grinched last year

I thought I was making someone happy and fulfilling a commitment with money. That's so much easier.

Last I know of it is that it left the origin country and then it just disappeared from existence.

Not losing hope just yet.

I do have it, thanks for asking, Santa-kun. Sadly my autism won and I opened it already since I don't like waiting when I receive my gifts. But hell, it was worth it. It REALLY was worth it

What a bad girl.

>tfw no initials
M-maybe this weekend right?

Post gift

I am not posting any initials and I am sure that most of the anons too.
Just be patient.

user, I have dyslexia. anything I try in life ends up in failure because I always get everything wrong. but throughout the years I've developed the skin to admit my mistakes and try again untill I get it right. somehow I managed to get a degree throughout all the stupid errors I committed in every single class, specially because they are strict with their requirements they needed a ton of patience with me. my pace is slow.

but the race doesn't end there, at the end of the day it still hurts me to no end seeing my friends and family moving on with life, getting jobs and buying cars and houses, buying anything they want while I am still unsure of what direction to take because my work skill is very technical and I haven't found a venue to make it succeed. so right now I am surviving off a stupid job that gives me 80$ biweekly and I hate the hours.

I'm quitting that job and finding something else, I am currently failing my Japanese class but I am going to retake it until I pass it and that's okay. so far I've learned so much more than just sitting at home and feeling sorry for my dyslexic ass. now I can some what read Hiragana, Katakana and very little Kanji. I am going for another degree while I am at it.

it takes patience and lots of discipline. so please continue to fight for your dreams user.

also , don't feel bad if other people don't understand your situation, they wont get it. and that's not something you should worry about. you do what you have to and get it done. do it because you want to and because that's the best thing you have to offer. eventually you'll find someone else who appreciates it, that's the kind of people you should be working hard for.

smooth man, smooth.

Got some presents hand-delivered the other day. Small world isn't it?

Am I supposed to open the red envelope?

I'm actually stunned by this card, user. It touched my heart. Thank you. I'm actually using the little handmade Keychain you sent.

No, don't do this.

Good luck user. We all have our own challenges in life.

C of IN, I'm shipping your gift out today. Feel free to carefully open the box because the presents are wrapped inside.

An idol fag I see. Nice, wish I got one.

I also got one today from the same user. Thanks for the cute card SC from KY. user's wife Chino is so cute.

I'll be mailing my cards tomorrow, or even tonight. I just need to write a message on 2 more. But I wonder if they will arrive late, and faster shipping isn't an option.

user mentioned me once in one of the earliest threads, I wonder if he's sent it out yet.

AW and SC from UK, still waiting on your gifts from Japan, but we're all in the UK so postage won't be a problem, even if it's up to the 23rd.

Yeah, I did! I don't often read these entire threads,sorry If it took me a while to respond. Your card was adorable!

It's been two weeks somebody post my cards AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>had to cut top in order to remove taped shipping label properly to see what was written

S-sumimasen! ;_;

I didn't cut into it while I was cutting so I think I'm ok! I hope

Did you people wrap everything and put it in a separate shipping box or just ship it normally with everything loose?

Wrap everything with wrapping paper then put them into a plain shipping box. Pad it out with glitter and candy to make sure it gets there extra-safe.

Alright AN from WA, I finally shipped your package after a long week. I sent it to your second address, since I wasn't sure if it would get to your first one in time. I know you'll enjoy it.

I wrapped everything inside a plain shipping box because gift wrapped items arnt always guaranteed to look nice afterwards..also the giant shipping label they tape to the box also fucks up the gift.

Wrap it up of course, then put it in another box.

Thank God, I'm so happy it arrived to you, the tracking service dind't say anything.
I'm glad you liked it, really! You just made my day, everything's fine now.

Its thursday you fucking faggot

>5 cards I sent out have all arrived
>my gift has arrived
>I have posted all their initials
>No posts or responses
>HAvent received any cards yet
Have I been grinched on all fronts

B-but I've only got one box, and no wrapping paper.

Think this is me, santaloli sent me the tracking number but what courier do i use it with?