Be me

> Be me
> 100% European
> But short 5.3ft manlet
> Hail manlet Andrew funglin as the savior of the white race
> Get bullied in high school
> Graduate
> Only to find out my crush the most beautiful girl in high school is engaged to a Black Christian man
> Finds out her parents are devout Christians and they are perfectly fine with the marriage because the nigger's father is a priest.
> Get depressed
> Become a Pagan faggot
> Gets schooled by Pagan community for not being racist enough
> Get told that I'm not a real Pagan and not any better than degenerate Wiccan LARPers

Is suicide the only option left?

those tits tho

Tbh my biggest gripe with white nationalism is that it's generally filled with extremely shitty people.

Ah yes, the kekistani alt-lite crowd is more your type? Or warmongering neocons? Or anti-white libtards?

> 5'3"
If you use it in your advantage, It could be a blessing.

You are probably a fag if you worship people like Andrew fucking Anglin. I would imagine you're an edgy NEET neckbeard who spouts garbage without trying to improve yourself or purify your body and life.

Make more money.

This

I never said I liked any of those groups either. I tend to hang around the "tamer" WN circlies i.e. Jared Taylor, Millennial Woes, Ryan Faulk, Nick Fuentes, etc.

Anyone who legitimately finds Anglin funny or insightful is 90 IQ at best. He's the epitome of lowest common denominator.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

I'm 100% European as far as I know. Yes the worlds fucked, you sound smarter then the average bloke. This monotheistic cult that the world as sunk into way before modern times, way back since it caused the fall of Rome and the genocide of European tradition. Now they replaced the Monotheistic cult for A Liberal one and that lead to this Nihilist era. This Nihilist era as lead to the right, but 99.9% of the right is mentally retarded consisting of poor social and empathy or reasoning abilities with a large shade of darkness with only some light shining through.

honestly just date short girls OP

Mother I am in dire need of some calcium

Id rather kill myself than be 100% europoor fucking losers

Makes me Kek every time, favorite pasta at the moment.
>those reverse satan digits confirm

Stop being a bitch and just go have some fun. Develop a talent, hell, develop a personality - whatever. Don't take shit so seriously.

t. manlet

Why do you feel the need to have you views recited by an e-celeb?

Why is she so perfect, lads?

she's jewish

Those people most certainly aren't "celebs" with the exception of Taylor, who predates the internet by a longshot.

If you're that short you don't deserve to be a European.

Khazar milkers

>she
>jewish

Post pic of crush

Kill the nigger & that coal burning race traitor.

>nigs father
>priest

Should’ve become a Catholic

WHY DO THE CHOSEN PEOPLE HAVE THE HOTTEST WOMEN?!?!?

LARP SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOT

Just checking in to say

stop using clickbait boobs.

No she is not. Stop lying you fucking kike. She is German. Bavarian to be more specific.

Who gives a fuck about your crush cunt?
Move on.

>tfw no Bavarian cowtitty gf to milk all day

MASSIVE
MAMMARIES

Perhaps you should get a hobby.

I hate to be that faget, but this shit is getting out of hand. Keep your shit on topic, stupid.

>THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
Jew worshiping christfaggot detected. Follow your Jew God and take a one way ticket to heaven. Neck yourself christcuck.

does "reading lots of fucking hentai" count as a hobby?

she looks like that guy from harry potter except with tits and longer hair

Thank God. Now where is a picture of her topless? Or preferably a video of her taking a dick. No racemixing though. If she's a coal burner then you OP should be banned.

her last name is katz and she follows israel and jewish community on twitter
she's a kike

>5'3

Ouch. I'm 5'10 and feel short. Fucking /fit/ memes.

>file name
>Literally having to record the artist an watermark

What level of shill pay grade are you on?

>MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
>MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
>REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
>I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
>GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
>GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
>UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
>I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
>UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
>I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>mfw you're shorter than a chink
I am sorry user you're a handicap

>katz
although sounds somewhat like 'cat' in german, this could indeed be a jewish trick. when the jews were forced to assume german family names, some opted for 'katz' because it's the acronym k+tz of 'kohen tzedek', righteous priest.

how can goyim even compete?

Were uglier, dumber, less white, and wont go to heaven because were not chosen people.
feels bad man

This

She's a kike, faggot. Her last name is Katz and she's spoken about it.

> 5'3

Oh look another faggot pretending "Christians" support the jews

Checked

I feel for you OP. Listen to the song The Middle by Jimmy Eats World. That will tell you everything you need to know. Believe it.

Something like this happened to me. But, I got over it. Do you want to here the story.

Them fun bags look like a good time.

All Europeans are generally manlets, so to speak. But that's because all the reptillians and reptilian crossbreed bastards are tall. It has nothing to do with hormones or diet or whatever, this is just how it works and always worked.

>Hail manlet Andrew funglin as the savior of the white race
That's where it went wrong. That's a nigger and a homo.

>The day he finally received his Life-Size Achievement Award

Convert to Spiritual Satanism and Meditate.

>5'3 man
>white

>Implying you're not some Hapa degenerate

You're searching for belonging and acceptance. Sort your own life out before worrying about what belief system to adopt. At very least stop hanging out in WN circles.

White nationalism is full of people like you, who are lost and feel constantly under attack. This makes it a cesspool of rejects and losers with unrealistic standards and depressive outlooks. (Anglin is hilarious though)

A big problem with white nationalism is that its adherents often believe it's the ONLY way to save their people. This is closer to the opposite of the truth, explicit WN has a very poor track record of success and very few worthwhile figures. If your goal is to save the European people, there are much more effective vehicles that don't require you to ostracize yourself from larger society.

Take a break from the internet. Turn your phone off and spend a day walking around a new town you've never been to. Reconnect with your friends and family. Write something. Build something. It's going to be okay.