So we truely were the ATTACK on TITAN ® all along

So we truely were the ATTACK on TITAN ® all along.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Armin is love
Armin is life
Armin is the hero we need but don't deserve
Armin will make the walls great again
Armin may not be as physically strong as others, but he makes up for it with his intelligence, empathetic nature, and the hope he brings to others

when were you when eren are attack on titan

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tick tock, tick tock, time is ticking, tick tock. 13, 8, 15, 16, time is not on their side.

I mean some of her panels are just awful, but as I said, I blame that on Isayama's shit drawing and inconsistency.
I dunno maybe I am picky user, but I think those panels don't do her justice.

I love AMdrawfriend so much.

>that title translation blunder

lmaooooooooooo

Welp.

The show should have been translated as "The Attacking Titan", huh?

Why does this art look so bad? Looks like a fan did it.

Yeah, but apparently Isayama thought that 'Attack on Titan' was close enough in English, as if the faggot knows enough about English grammar to make that decision.

A fan did. Isayama paid a fan to draw this chapter so he could binge watch GOT.

Probably his assistants drew the whole thing for him while he watched GoT.

to be fair, it's ambiguous in the original japanese language. it can mean literally "the attack on titan" or "the attacking titan" and it as probably meant to be ambiguous.

I figured out what's going on with Ymir. She was a figurehead for a previous restoration movement who was also caught and sent to the island. The talking titan, a member of that same movement, confused Ilse for her in a brief moment of lucidity. Her speach about being reborn was her last regret before she was kicked from the wall and transformed.

Right. He doesn't know English.

...maybe one day they'll re-release the series with the proper fucking title?

...naw, that'd be too much work for the lazy bastards.

Anyway, I'm calling it by the actual fucking name from now on. Kinda like how the movie The Bicycle Thief is actually Bicycle Thieves, and the difference there matters. The difference matters here too.

Pretty sure that was fake though, IIRC a looong time ago Isayama said somewhere that his editor decided on it. Which would make more sense considering Isayama spent 8 fucking years in America and surely would be able to speak decent English by then. (There was also a clip of him singing karaoke with his friends way back in 2009 and he was singing an english song and his pronounciation was really good. Wish I could find that clip again, was fucking hilarious.)

True!

...but English doesn't have that luxury, as these particular words aren't as ambiguous.

And even then, "The Attacking Titan" wouldn't spoil people in English, either.

Well yeah but the difference here is that this mango has too much merch and offspins and it is too popular online for them to suddenly switch to the accurate name. For instance, fans will have to look up both titles to find the content that they want, and it would probably be a legal pain in the ass as they would have to copyright both titles.

>karaoke video
I remember that. Maybe now that he's rich he can afford some fucking singing lessons, christ.

Oh, I agree, it'd be a complete hassle. I was just busting their balls with the "lazy" bit.

I still think in casual conversation I'm gonna call it the correct title, though. It sounds less stupid in English, especially if I were to talk to someone about it.

A-user, why would you even talk to someone about it?
Do you not keep that power level hidden?

...ahahahahaha, no. Most people tolerate it as one of my quirks.

Well that's just cringey.

It's cringey that I don't hide my interest in anime?

It's not like I wear anime paraphenalia, purchase body pillows or shit like that. I'm just not afraid to bring up a good show just because it's anime.

Not everyone likes anime, just like not everyone likes Westerns. I don't talk about Westerns to people who aren't fond of it, and don't talk about anime to those who don't like that in the same way.

But I don't hide it.

So how long till Zeke bites the dust?
Considering he's in his 50s he could be dead every moment.

How is Zeke in his 50s? 5 years ago the Bob Titans showed up, 13 years before that Grisha was turned in by an 8 year old Zeke, so he's at most 26.

What are we, some kind of Attacking Titan?

he must have been drunk when he wrote this.

Oh wow it's like Eotens all over again.