Trump is currently one of the worst presidents we've ever had in U.S History. Not memeing here, he is a disaster...

Trump is currently one of the worst presidents we've ever had in U.S History. Not memeing here, he is a disaster. He openly supports racism and sexism in our government while at the same attacking some of our most at risk minorities.

Name me just one thing Trump has done that's good for America. Just one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/11/14/true-to-his-word-dhs-data-show-president-trump-is-going-after-pedophiles/
businessinsider.com/trump-organization-exits-trump-soho-hotel-2017-11
archive.is/nZxzp
propublica.org/article/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-to-being-charged-felony-fraud
archive.is/6VTJz
crainsnewyork.com/article/20171115/REAL_ESTATE/171119940/the-trump-organization-sees-fortunes-fall
archive.is/Eg8sU
wnyc.org/story/incredible-shrinking-trump-organization/
archive.is/GUlWZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We love racism and sexism here. Trump is a winner.

We found out that Hillary was selling Uranium to the Russians

You already named good things he's done

This

He killed the TPP

Also he made you buttmad

shut up and stop supporting racism nazi

We wish he were Hitler you fucking dolt. I pray every day that he’ll return to us reborn. Trump’s most definitely a better president than the last, like, four, but he can definitely improve his game.

It's a shame that she and everyone else involved won't be punished for this

He helped nominate a conservative judge, and may continue to do so if that kike cunt dies.

Checkmate.

He left the Paris Accords.

Oh yeah, he made it cool to say Merry Christmas again.

>DOW Records
>Jobs
>Rooting out Terror-State supporters in SA
>Bringing NK's brutality back into the mainstream
>The indictments
>He will unify when all comes into the light

I didn't vote for him, but you cannot argue with results.

I, too, am a huge racist and sexist.

>attacking at risk minorities
You mean attacking our enemies, who wish nothing but ill for us and whose long-term plan is to conquer us?
That's pretty much why I support him.

Just wondering some people involved seems to have "ankle" injury and need braces. Hillary and McCain Hiding a ankle tether maybe?

>He openly supports racism and sexism in our government while at the same attacking some of our most at risk minorities.

race, sex, class, and sexual orientation have nothing to do with politics. despite what the left wants you to think. you can hate a race and still be a great leader. just check world history of thousands of examples

>supports racism and sexism in our government

Founding Father in my book

been looking for this one for ages!!!

thx much, user

No don’t worry we hate Israel here:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

I'm going to vote for him again in 2020
how's your day going OP?

If you think Trump is even in the bottom 10 you have no grasp of US history.

>America
kkkkkkkkkk só para dizer que america não é estados unidos kkkk acho engraçado como eles gostam de falar isso

>Name me just one thing Trump has done that's good for America. Just one.
openly supports racism and sexism in our government while at the same attacking some of our most at risk minorities.
there you go

>de-regulating the shit out of the economy
>fast-forwarding and funding critical infrastructure projects such as highways, electrical grid, bridges, and pipeline by instituting maximum 1-year permitting review deadlines
>supporting domestic energy production in all its forms - renewables, coal, oil, hydro, natural gas, etc. and doing away with wasteful, do-nothing carbon taxes
>for every new regulation put forward, 2 old regulations must be rescinded

this is the kind of attitude in government that bolsters development 10 fold and fosters entrepreneurship and successful free enterprise

keep the money in the private sector where it's subject to competition rather than squandering it away in public administration to the detriment of everyone

maximize consumer surplus
maximize producer surplus
reduce barriers to entry as much as possible
freedom of choice

>Trump is currently one of the worst presidents we've ever had in U.S History

Calm down colbert

Most importantly, he triggered the shit out of you OP. This allows us the privilege of seeing you come here and out yourself as a nigger-loving faggot traitor. :)

England talking about united states?! hahahaha brainless!

4% economic growth rate
>worst president

meanwhile that nigger gave us 1% growth rate
>13th best president of all time

>Name me just one thing Trump has done that's good for America.
You said it yourself. Attacking our most (((at risk minorities))). If you don’t think that’s a good thing, why not move to Mexico? Oh, you’d probably prefer Canada, and WHY WOULD THAT BE???

>axed TPP
next

the economy has lag time retard... in 4 years you will start seeing the Trump effect... right now you are seeing Obamas accomplishments.

Trump should arrest and interrogate all the billionaire social meddlers like the new Saudi king is doing.

1. He openly supports racism and sexism in our government while at the same attacking some of our most at risk minorities.

Killing tpp was unironically one of the best moves he could have done. That partnership was purposed solely for the 1%, the normal people would have been the ones paying for it

Your whole point relies following of your assumptions being true:
1) Racism is necessarily bad
2) Sexism is necessarily bad
3) At risk minorities must be protected

Mein Kampf is mandatory reading, mutt

>implying that isn't the appropriate reaction to mudslime aggression

>germany saying is racist
kkkkkkkkkk

Wow, Trump is doing better than I thought then. I signed up for the right-wing populism but I stayed for the racism and sexism. Now stuff a cork up your cunt you fat lesbo

trump literally drinks and laughs and is friends with a murderous dictator

I honestly cant think of a better president in the last 50 years. Not perfect but way better than the standard cuck.

Best fucking president i’ve ever had in my life.

Kill yourself, shill

>when the market doesn't give a flying fuck about your political feelings and prices in the fact that Trump is unleashing the US economy to its full potential and addressing trade deficits

overheating=shuffling paper

He's gotten more pedophiles arrested than Obama did in 8 years. He's given hope to millions that we are winning. God chose Trump.

Shush canada faggot. noone cares about your lists.

trump's economy?

This
America needs a trudeau

Way to not answer my question. The answer is “I don’t want to live around minorities”. Just admit it.

Oops forgot to swap out of a meme flag

>Trump is currently one of the worst presidents we've ever had in U.S History

Hey redditard, its called anonymous fir a reason. Take your avatar fagging outa here

He kept Hilary out of office

>having this little understanding of how the US economy works
leddit is down the hall and to the left

boo fucking hoo

>openly supports racism and sexism

Surely, you can provide evidence then.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/11/14/true-to-his-word-dhs-data-show-president-trump-is-going-after-pedophiles/

2000+ saved

rest my case

move to the middle east scum

absolutely agree. and when it all goes into the shitter the righteous will blame someone else

>I don't work for the bank

you may as well as count tax revenue as deadweight loss given how grossly inept the government is at managing public funds

roy moore?

He has got you freaking out like crazy. That's kind of fun to watch, isn't it?

>one thing Trump has done that's good for America

Trigger fairy faggots like you who think he's "L- L-LIITTTUHERALLY H- H- HHHHITLUHH"

Acquired funding to secure our boarder with Mexico. Blocked immigration from known hostile territories, though watered down due to 9th District Court cucks. Prevented mentally ill individuals from serving in the military. Gained the cooperation of China, and Russia to implement extreme sanctions on North Korea, while also showing the full Strength of the U.S. Navy by having 3 aircraft carrier groups within striking distance. About to implement a tax plan that will encourage the 0.001% to keep their wealth legally within our boarders, instead of offshore bank accounts. Pushing for the audit of the federal reserve bankers. Fighting the opioid crisis. Investigating the clinton foundation. Renegotiating traded deals to stop the abuse of globalization. Need I go on?

Look out for repeating posts like these, Anons.

elect morons and con artist that tell you government doesn't work.surprised government doesn't work
yeah we just need more con artist to prove fascism is the only way to go and taxing the people with all the money is just wrong

Give me the uncensored version or this is bait.

The Trumps are cutting ties with the five-star Trump SoHo hotel after business plummeted post-election
businessinsider.com/trump-organization-exits-trump-soho-hotel-2017-11
archive.is/nZxzp

The hotel will continue to be owned by CIM, an investment firm in California. Now, however, the Trump Organization will no longer manage day-to-day operations or brand the hotel under the Trump name.

In 2010, the Major Economic Crimes Bureau of the Manhattan District Attorney's office opened an investigation into Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. for reportedly misleading buyers in the Trump SoHo project. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. dropped the case after receiving a donation from the Trump Organization's lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, as ProPublica reported in October.

Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud
New York prosecutors were preparing a case. Then the D.A. overruled his staff after a visit from a top donor: Trump attorney Marc Kasowitz.
propublica.org/article/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-to-being-charged-felony-fraud
archive.is/6VTJz

>hostile territories. stopped reading right there.
hostile territories= the countries the us is attacking or is going to attack .

>Safe Breaks
>PTSD from truth overload

> one thing

He is passing net neutrality. Privatizing the internet to get rid of fake news sites like 4chin and redtit. Trump is going to make all you internet fagots cry. Net neutrality is good for America.

he triggered you you fraudster
hes making america great again
despite you faggots

trump is protecting one of the al qaeda groups in syria. he has 500 in nigeria so far. he is making saudi arabia's humanitarian disaster possible.

The Trump Organization sees fortunes fall
November 15, 2017
Why the firm saw itself drop on our list of the largest privately held companies
Aaron Elstein
crainsnewyork.com/article/20171115/REAL_ESTATE/171119940/the-trump-organization-sees-fortunes-fall
archive.is/Eg8sU

The Incredible Shrinking Trump Organization
Nov 15, 2017 · by Ilya Marritz
wnyc.org/story/incredible-shrinking-trump-organization/
archive.is/GUlWZ
For many years Crain's New York Business ranked the Trump Organization near the top of its list of the largest privately-held companies in New York, close to Bloomberg LP and Hearst.
But this year, President Trump's family business fell from the number three spot to number 40 on the list.
What happened?
Crain's got much better data on the Trump Organization’s revenues. Last year, the Trump Organization claimed $9.5 billion in sales. This year, public filings by President Trump suggest revenues less than a tenth that amount, $600 million to $700 million, according to Crain’s.
Reporter Aaron Elstein admits he feels played. “It was obviously important to Donald to have his company at the top of the list and I don't know why he felt that way but the numbers that he presented are just flagrantly untrue,” Elstein said.
In the new pecking order, the Trump Organization looks slightly larger than KIND bars, and a little smaller than Modell's.

As soon as I saw "at risk minorities" I knew you were a moron. In the U.S. there are NO at risk minorities. There is every law imaginable to benefit & protect them. You don't see people pretending to be European descent. You know why? Because there are no benefits to being of European descent in the U.S. If you're not, you get hired whether you're the best fit or not, you're guaranteed extra opportunities etc. Really, I'm tired of it.

So, how is ICE treating you? Are you getting enough to eat?

>currently
>one of
>the worst
>in history

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how leftists form a sentence.

OP, although the anons of Sup Forums appear to come off as retard autists, I assure you it is not an accurate description. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable posting on other popular message/image boards. Once you have found the temerity to speak with conviction then perhaps maybe think about considering working your way one step at a time back towards the direction of Sup Forums.... maybe.... if you think it's the right move.

>has 500 troops* in nigeria so far.

>Just one.
I'll give you a list. A long list,
and then hopefully you can pull the
faggotry out of your ass.
1.Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2.59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3.He took us out of TPP
4.Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
5.Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6
6.Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7.Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8.Bids for border wall are well underway.
9.Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10.Keystone pipeline approved.
11.NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12.Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13.Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14.More than 600,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS

implying Israel isnt top kebab remover