Chinese pedogate

whatsonweibo.com/another-kindergarten-abuse-case-exposed-beijings-ryb-education/

Basically (((usa funded))) kindergarten is for (((guests)))

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/finance/stocks/company-officers/RYB
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=536255597&privcapId=536042020&previousCapId=536042020&previousTitle=RYB Education, Inc.
youtu.be/S3kpAKT9Hcg
som.yale.edu/joel-getz
qz.com/1137526/a-high-end-chinese-kindergarten-nyse-ryb-is-accused-of-child-abuse-after-needle-marks-were-found-on-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is huge. It could start a revolution in China because the government is covering up all information about it.

Mystery Babylon and the Serpent Cult of the corrupted Tribe of Dan. Start reading your bible. It's only going to get much worse and blatant. Start fasting and praying against the worldwide witchcraft.

Substantial if affirmative.

Now what was the name of that movie about a guy like clinton? Primary Colors . . . .

wew are you a chink or something? How the hell did this news spread to western so fast
>revolution
if you mean tanks running over people, then yeah

>Mr. Joel A. Getz is Independent Director of the Company. Prior to that, Mr. Getz served as Director of Development for the William J. Clinton Foundation in New York and was President of the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City. Mr. Getz's additional previous work experience includes university fundraising at Stanford University, where he was associate director of The Stanford Fund and then a major gifts officer, both for the university and for the Graduate School of Business. From 1990 to 1997, Mr. Getz was the President and Co-Founder of Rim Pacific, a manufacturing and distribution firm focusing on art reproductions. Mr. Getz received his B.A. in 1986 from Harvard University.

Blowing up right now. People are referring to it as the "three colors" scandal because they are deleting mentions of RYB.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=536255597&privcapId=536042020&previousCapId=536042020&previousTitle=RYB Education, Inc.

Joel Getz. He lives in Beijing. Why don't you give him a call, user?

+86 10 8767 5611 according to Bloomberg. Post results for the lulz?

jewish wickedness has been well known in certain circles for mamy years
youtu.be/S3kpAKT9Hcg

holy shit This is huge

som.yale.edu/joel-getz

Bumping for more info.

Bump

GUYS!!! THIS IS FUCKING BLOWING UP ALL OVER THE CHINESE INTERNET AND WORD OF MOUTH ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

THIS IS GOING TO START A FUCKING REVOLUTION IN CHINA.

SCREENCAP THIS POST!

>107 IQ chinaman thought he could take on the 115 IQ ashkenazi

China has already fallen to the qabbalah programming of feminism, fkin game over tards

Oh come on this is getting ridiculous!

Listen. I just got a call from my buddy in China. Literally EVERYBODY is talking about this. Literally EVERYBODY.

You mean this sort of thing doesn't happen regularly over there?

another day in chi-na, government has always been corrupt

>Literally EVERYBODY is talking about this
1.4 billion people saying the same thing at once. I think I figured out those booming noises people have heard around the globe.

Why is Sup Forums always so tragically right?

WEll everyone but Kevin Spacey
He’s busy sucking off a sleeping Scottish cunt

Actually if you really want to do that, the best way is to taunt the Chinese generals and military in general.

That foreigners can come in and rape kids and their toothless military can’t do anything about it.

It’s plays both the xenophobic paranoia and the impotency cards.
Memes should be exclusively in mandarin too so it’s penetrates

>Memes should be exclusively in mandarin too
Nice.

Holy fuck thats pretty huge. Why are the media silent?

>china
>state controlled media
you do the maths

We actually need someone nuns who can speak fluent Mandarine picking find some similarity Clinton foundation sounding like paedophilia children or something like that and Chinese

>funded by the clintion foundation
come the fuck on this is fucking bullshit, how the fuck can she not be not in prison over such heinous crimes, its unfuckingbelieveable of what this country has become, its literally mexico on steroids with a giant millitary. Any normie who would do this shit would be in prison right now for 10-20 year sentence, why the fuck does the old cunt and her niggers get to run around raising money to kill and eat children.

Anglo-chinese pedowar when?

Can't help you there.

Basically This rby kindergarten injects med to kid and say lewd shit to them

parents found their kid asshole bleeding and in coma after school

That's fucked up china.

You mean opium war 2?

surprise surprise clinton foundation is behind this

join them and be rich!

qz.com/1137526/a-high-end-chinese-kindergarten-nyse-ryb-is-accused-of-child-abuse-after-needle-marks-were-found-on-students/

Start making memes my dude.

Sadly the fact that this company operates 100+ kindergarten puts a lot of distance between him and this incident. On the other hand it seems wherever people from these circles are in power, degeneracy flourishes.

Just imagine the sound of a hundred angry chink women screaming outside your business.

I mean the age of consent in China is 12 and some districts have it lower

Sup Forums is right once again

>I am furious! I will immediately delete the Ctrip app from my phone

wow, absolutely devastating

Can someone here wrap their mind around the primitivity of these fucks?

All the power, money and influence of the Clinton foundation and company stretching around the entire world, and they use it to fuck children.

They have resources they can spend to bring about a new fucking world on Mars or get into genetic engineering and research immortality or develop an AI and merge with it and become gods, but instead they spend it on building a global network that serves to remove itching from their dicks.

If someone tells me after that there's some sort of a G-d 's creation and not just overevolved animals, I'm gonna piss in his face and rub it in with my boot.

Also, note they are all white. European master race my ass. Same fucking raping niggers, just a bit more discreet.

Lol.

I can't wait to see what abuse they dig up at Zenith.

Mr. Tom is a pedophile.

it's the ultimate taboo. they're power hungry and sick in the head, nothing new

There's rumors on Weibo that some big players in the Chinese military are connected to this. No wonder the CCP is covering it up.

Elites are qlipphothic kabbalistic alchemists who used the magic knowledge for evil (ie. control mass population). The knowledge should be spread for greater good

oh boy Babylonian cult of the black sun using similar playbook as in the west to blackmail a nations elite. Where have we seen this tactic before?

The ones in this case aren't white.

Xi is a child diddler. No wonder Bo Xilai is in prison. He was about to expose Xi.

If the cult is real, then Bible has to be real, rite?
Where is the fucking revelation?

maybe immortality is already achieved?
i.e. controlled reincarnation?

Chinese are massive pedos. The kids all wear these split pants for easy access for shitting and peeing. However, you often see an uncle or grandfather molesting their privates. Of course Chinese don't intervene.

Oh so that's the place where people's kids were taking white pills and had injection puncture wounds. There has to be a CF connection. I can't wait until that bitch HRC and our traitorous ex-President Obama are executed.
Hang them!

>massive pedo
>Japan
>a fucking loli hentai

chinese anons must make memes that points out CF.

It's a problem that plagues all Confucian societies.

maybe we can start with the white pill meme

I'm confused. What's happening?

Did the Jews set up a daycare for Chinese children, hire Jews/foreigners to care for Chinese children, and then fuck them?

It's not foreigners. It's Chinese. OP is a Chink trying to save face.

>1.4 billion people saying the same thing at once.
Imagine the meme magic they could control...

Do it.

Just going to check these real quick.

How could all the molesters be Chinese people? This person is saying that "they're all (((white)))" and it was funded by the Clintons

Yes user! I have ultimate confidence in you. Bombard your social media with memes of this event, tie it to CF.

Read the article. It was talking about an "uncle doctor" exposing himself. Nothing in the article says foreign problems. Trust me, Chinese media loves to find any reason to blame a Laowai, but they're silent on it.

yes, basically
> founder of rby kindergarten lowborn nobody
> some yale chink made connection with ex. clinton foundation member
>suddenly become big
>ipo on nasdaq
>turnsout to be pedocenter for elites

Underrated

yes pizzagate is totally not real

He is just an independent director you do realize that? He's not the CEO or anything, far as we know he might have nothing to do with this.

Pizzagate is real. I'm just trying to expose Chinese pedos.

who gives a fuck chinks aren't human

> Ms. Shi also holds various positions, including a member of National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference of Fengtai District, Beijing, and a representative of the 11th National Congress of Chinese Women.

Reminder that the commies are in this too, don't get too distracted by the clintons

nice russian proxy JIDF

But look how successful this nursery is
> The ‘Red Yellow Blue (RYB) Education’ is a large chain of preschools with hundreds of branches across mainland China.
> According to China Daily, it operates 80 kindergartens directly and has 175 franchises in 130 cities and towns.

That's so many, especially for a daycare center. Daycares usually are not franchisees. They're usually one old lady taking care of children in her home or a small nursery next to a park.

What if it was funded by (((them)))?

t.future crypto-chink

Daycares aren't franchises? You don't know how China operates in tier-1s.

Unless a child seeks you out for sex or entices you to fuck him/her. Do not commit sexual acts on them.

Daycares in America and daycares in China are not the same thing. One country has 1.4 billion people, you need a lot of daycares for a population that big.

Okay, that's true. I don't know how China does daycares

The daycares here are run by old retired women who converted their house so it can fit 20 or 30 children.

I'm so sad to see Sup Forums die because of bandwagoning braindead amerilards.

China is all about face. The nouveau-riche will pour 100,000s rmb on their kids early education. Brand name is super important to Chinese, even daycares and schools.

>Says the leaf

I agree that amerilards are trying too hard to link this with the clintons when it's simply card-holding communists who had a jew to help them to fuck kids. Sup Forums always had a twisted view on asia, japan is not as based as the weebs here say so. Richard Spencer is right about it.

I honestly blame cocaine
That shit is ripping the world apart

PREDICTION: XI IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED

To cover up the corrupt statemen involvement lmao