CBTS #525 The Red Castle Edition

NO INFO DISSEMINATED UNLESS 100% VERIFIED

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
PREV BREAD
MOTIVATION QMAP - NEEDS UPDATED
!! NEW Stringer Map
Nov 23 II
Nov 23 I

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
boards.Sup
archive.is/j2gH3
sott.net/article/155794-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-1
sott.net/article/221495-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-2
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/23/navy-suspends-search-for-3-sailors-missing-after-plane-crash.html
twitter.com/Pavel_XII/status/933338146196148224
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2919003/Jared-Leto-drops-5M-former-military-compound-Hollywood-Hills-4-galleries-bomb-shelter.html
youtu.be/Tq9rcrUdlBQ
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
rt.com/usa/410800-american-f22-air-drills-korea/
reuters.com/article/us-raytheon-saudi-munitions/saudi-arabia-agrees-to-buy-7-billion-in-precision-munitions-from-u-s-firms-sources-idUSKBN1DM2XC
archive.is/GAXUB
forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2014/02/28/meet-jeff-rothschild-the-hidden-facebook-billionaire-old-enough-to-be-zuckerbergs-dad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

What is Blackwater now called?
What is BDV Secretary of?
Do you believe in coincidences

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

Answer to Q's code? Illuminati, Owl, and Y DeVos - Q Drop - American Contractors where? CIA & Google Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? Facebook >> boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/150683692#p150688633150685732 In-Q-Tel
What is The Keyhole? RIZVI Traverse

>Nov 23
Argentinian Sub Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD
>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

LARP for the Goy thread #9001

>NO INFO DISSEMINATED UNLESS 100% VERIFIED

You're giving the shills ammo, delete this, you will never be able to control the masses. It's a futile effort and we WILL hear people bitching about it later to slide threads.

If someone has a problem with the OP they can bring it up infront of everybody as it has always been done.

Important thing about Wonderland:
I's a street in Laurel Canyon, where CIA MKUltra stuff started and looks like some other crazy shit happened there too.
>sott.net/article/155794-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-1
>sott.net/article/221495-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-2

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

The shills are quick tonight

+ Soros
++Rothschild
+++ Saudis

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

Lol no fkn way

Remember to sage and report all bullshit storm general threads.

Nothing is happening, your president is a globalist cuck, and no one is getting arrested.

Sorry, cucks.

Stop saying cuck it's gross as fk

@@>>>?ʇxǝʇuǝǝɹƃ I op ʍoH

NOTE TO BAKER: (minor issue): the "prev bread" link at the first post at the very top hasn't been updated for about 6 threads or so. maybe remove?

otherwise, thanks for the good bread man.

fuck the shills, fuck the NWO.

Was Academi
Now Costellis

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524

525 threads what do you have to show for it?

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

The U.S. Navy suspended the search for three sailors who had been missing since a cargo plane crashed in the Philippine Sea more than 36 hours earlier.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/23/navy-suspends-search-for-3-sailors-missing-after-plane-crash.html

Putin preparing for draft? see pic

twitter.com/Pavel_XII/status/933338146196148224

This thread needs a tldr.

Sorry, soy boys*.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2919003/Jared-Leto-drops-5M-former-military-compound-Hollywood-Hills-4-galleries-bomb-shelter.html

youtu.be/Tq9rcrUdlBQ

Whitehat video compilation of Biden, just posted by someone called q user

Maybe this is reference to an expolosion where the Argentinian submarine went missing? Maybe a search plane went out there and was blown to pieces at the location the sub went missing, maybe rothschild??

Keystone = Earth
Not as it appears.
What happens at 40,000 ft?
What was in the picture posted?
What did you see?
What was below that was interesting?

99% would not swallow the truth.
Worldview shatters.

Pray

can we have an honest answers edition of CBTS?
not from Q, Q's fine, from you retarded fucks who have no idea what youre doing.

>what have you achieved?
>what are your goals?
>why are you so shit at this?

If news outlets are reporting dopey prince is being tortured, after total media silence on SA, its because they want to discredit what he says. They'll tell you you can't trust that info, because he was forced to say it.

They want to tie his torture to Trump and turn it into an Abu Ghraib story.

Earth might be flat? maybe thats the truth lol

so you edited a video and posted it under a youtube account named Q user?

>Stop saying cuck it's gross as fk
Cuck, faggot, soyboy.

Digits confirm.

>Monitored and analyzed in RT.
Retweet?
Russia Today news?

Nice spot! I'll take it out...

(AAA)

YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDS AND EVERYBODY HATES YOU

happy turkey day peeps!

real time

Real Time

Got to say, even if you are making fun, I noticed the academy/education thing.
We are missing something else in this. Because naming her, billionaire that she is, etc, tied to her brother, who's company is NOT working over there by the way... I'm not sure why anyone would even remotely think this is worth while.
You are going to believe some crying fat old prince really got tortured by Americans, contractors at that? Can you say horrible optics?
No.
Where is Huma? What was/is she a part of? Who had 650,00 emails and other sensitive docs on her creepy also pedo (no coincidence, he just got caught) hubby's lap top. Why did MbS decide to round them all up, when he did?
Vegas was our next big 9/11. yeah, they would like more.
I am not getting the Besty link, or even reason to name her unless it's just that people do not know enough about some of these players, but I hope it becomes clearer. If it even matters. Not shilling. Just saying her connection, unless it is through investments, or something like that, because she and her hubby are billionaires and can push that kind of dough...Maybe white hate purchases, influences against the Company?

Real Time.

computer mind meld give rogue.

that's my bet

>reply numbers as your name
Jesus Christ.

The latter is nice

That would certainly make everyone freak out but also no one would believe

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

A bunch of triggered millennials salty tears.

real time

Would shatter people's view of the world.

>@@>>>?ʇxǝʇuǝǝɹƃ I op ʍoH
Somebody is pissed!

just read the past threads lmao

Q loves double meanings, check this out.
rt.com/usa/410800-american-f22-air-drills-korea/

Mirror Mirror on the wall
What's in the center of it all?

I was a big fan of Octagón back in the day but man, everything went downhill after American Love Machine died. All the old school lucha I loved degenerated into a bunch of "Jr." wrestlers and crowd pleasers.

Q, I'm lonely. Call me? Please?

Damn that simple?
Why the fuck wouldn’t he spell it out
>Q spells nothing out
I understand I guess

I'm ok with aliens or flat Earth or emptiness or whatever.

Real time

>RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

Answer to Q's code? Illuminati, Owl, and Y DeVos - Q Drop - American Contractors where? CIA & Google Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? Facebook In-Q-Tel

What is The Keyhole? RIZVI Traverse -----------

Latest Q Drop
Nov 23 II

→ →

tldr: retarded schizo shit

Did you know that virtual worlds are designed on a flat plane? ;o
Sorry de-spand user de-spand
We need to repair the timeline first.

Betsy DeVos > Erik Prince
He is now a part of Frontier Services Group which is based in Hong Kong and has financial ties to China.

That's easy.
The answers to all that are in why you would ask.

so nothing then.
link me to what you have achieved, not what youve found, what youve actually achieved

News: SA buys from Raytheon and Boeing 7bn precision guided munitions 11-22. reuters.com/article/us-raytheon-saudi-munitions/saudi-arabia-agrees-to-buy-7-billion-in-precision-munitions-from-u-s-firms-sources-idUSKBN1DM2XC

Archive archive.is/GAXUB

anon5 aka frank should kill himself immediately

absolutely pathetic

you retarded baby boomers are being taken for a ride by some 20 year old autist

Facebook I think this is relevant no?>
Accel and Jeff Rothschild, founding engineer of FB.

iwant to unplug.

The fact the others got out at all is amazing. I used to have recurring nightmares of that very scenario and hated water survival, but we did it, just for this reason. Last time a Cod actually crashed like that was I think 1972? and it was a weight and balance issue I believe. Not a pretty video.
Rest in Peace brothers or sisters. We have the watch.

Q CALL ME I'M READY

All these stupid question, which answer themselves.

>Q loves double meanings, check this out
You mean faggot larper, retard.

Alwaleed bought a 16.2 percent stake in Saudi Fransi from Credit Agricole SA through Kingdom Holding. Sale is on hold while AlWaleed is hanging out at the Ritz. Related (?)Patrice Couvegnes CEO of Saudi Fransi stepped down today.

Thank you Nightbread

What does: "The castle runs RED" mean?

Too late user, world already destroyed.
We self-sustaining internet nao

Got sauce for that user? I'll add it if so.

I typed latest q-user video and a video called whitehat comes up. I did not create the video.

so me being curious as to why you are going nowhere with this as a success?
im not questioning Q's validity, im questioning what exactly youve achieved from it??
you havent spread the word, you havent reached anyone new, you cant meme, you cant persuade with solid proof, youre not military intelligence

Top kek, thanks Sevbro

>not knowing about frankposting
i'm here to shit on these larpers
don't bully frank, he'll send the beetles to your house

forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2014/02/28/meet-jeff-rothschild-the-hidden-facebook-billionaire-old-enough-to-be-zuckerbergs-dad/

In the last thread I tried to get a big picture view of history w/regards to what Q was dropping in relation to both symbolism and history, but I'm very limited with my knowledge. Here's the posts I did, if anyone finds it a timeline worth expanding/completing or would offer critique, I'd be grateful.
Q, if you're reading this, once again: thank you.

do you work, user?
do you do more than pour iced coffee for women in yoga pants and ugg boots?
If not, this is called 'brainstorming'.

Sorry to let you down

Nightbaker
>who wants another beer

The truth that would brainfuck everyone is that all three abrahamic religions worship Satan. Lucifer is the bearer of light...who would be an enemy of light? The dark lord. The demiurge. Jews,Muslims and Christians all worship the god of blood and war.