Truly a historical moment for Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4i6Rm_droQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150683118/#150686173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jay shared it too

kekked

I'm somewhere in that screencap

Infiltrate and subvert. The same shit that's been going on for centuries. I knew some crazy shit like this would happen when (((Google))) took over YT years ago. Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech on the internet, it's only a matter of time before it's taken down.

Truly /ourgroup/

It won't be taken down, just shilled to death.

this is when the real riots will begin

hopefully

>Infiltrate and subvert.
Exactly, people need to read up (and probably read) the likes of Gramsci, Marcuse, Dutschke and educate themselves on entryism and The Long March Through the Institutions. Understand your enemy, organize (organization on the right basically doesn't exist, especially compared to the left), counter.

You can't kill free speech. As much as they hate the online political right, they will not replace us. Jews will not replace us. We will still exist, and we will still promulgate our message. You can't stop the signal. The message will get out, despite the oppressors working so desperately to censor it.

That ID
That Flag

This is something special

Incorrect. The radical societies of the 1960s no longer exist. The SDS, Weather Underground, and so forth are long defunct. Meanwhile, the YAF is still alive and strong. Republicans actually do organizing FAR better than demorats do, which is why they need Rules for Radicals.

how the fuck did he get that ID.... jewtube???

There is no way that happened by chance.

Is the universe talking to us?

redpilled groups on jewbook like this is the only reason I use it

what the fuck does this mean?
are they finally blocking the nazis and incels

Seriously, what the fuck is that about?

why the fuck would you EVER post that to faceberg? are you fucking serious? how fucking new are you? is everyone on this site at this very moment from rebbit? oh my fucking god this is getting ridiculous

SHUT
IT
DOWN

omg nice id.

you think there are some who can generate their own ids? wouldn't surprise me.... the chances of that post having that id is almost impossilbe

Drowning normies are going to drag all of us down with them. I kept telling people to get out of the water. Anyone who responded to them and kept them feeling on the inside is to blame.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to graduate at the top of your class in the Navy SEALs. Numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of gorilla warfare most of the 300 confirmed kills will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the top sniper in the entire US armed forces, which is deftly woven into just another target- his personal philosophy draws heavily from precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth for instance. The secret network of spies understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the storm, to realise that they’re not just maggots- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing called your life truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the seven hundred ways I can kill you which itself is a cryptic reference to my bare hands. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as I use the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps to its full extent to wipe their miserable asses off the face of the continent. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Navy SEAL tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re extensively trained in unarmed combat (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kiddo

as much as I hate social media, some of the closed/secret groups are pretty based.

just start spamming gore pics and vids like the old days. its the go to move for cancer.

it was me guys i hack the memeframe

>newfags looking at the picture reading the post but not getting it
Haha

I haven't the slightest idea how someone would even do that, but I believe it to be possible. I'm a computer nerd but that that much of a computer nerd.

>pragu is gone

HAPPENING GOYS

This, with anti white bullshit.

I made a fagbook just for this group like 4 months ago

Great decision

Do you faggots even remember the 8 7's Trump will win get has QEK in the ID?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=o4i6Rm_droQ

SHUT IT DOWN IT'S LIKE ANOTHA SHOA

SAVE IT

That's very cool, user, but that's nothing. Look at this.

Oops meant to reply to

>a private company wont allow me to exercise my first amendment right

I did the same.
Sup Forums can be redpilled when it wants to be.

>spelled wrong

stop samefagging you moron.

It's just a fucking facebook group

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLD ON - LET ME BREATHE

OH HOHOHOHO HEHEHEHE

reminder that these are the same companies the FCC wants to give more control by repealing net neutrality

FUCK EVERYTHING, lets just jack off to a fucking ID clearly its mods, for fuck sake how stupid are you guys

Newfags are the reason why this board has gone to shit.m

Holy fuck, Q was right!

56% and falling. What are you going to do to stop it? You have already lost

so much for (((net neutrality))).

Nobody made that argument dumbass.

The same mods who shit on us at every possible moment and let the board be over run with cancer? These are the same mods that actually did something cool like this? Doesn't really add up.

Do you get college credit for your "online activism"?

go eat your mother's asshole you fucking faggot

lets face it... spooks from alphabet agencies who have the tech resources are shitposting and shilling on these boards or its some /polack who works at youtube and doesnt agree with whats going

wait is YouTube a private company?

they brought it up so we stop bringing up the fact theyre closing down multiple youtube channels, they know everyone here is a fucking dumbass

I do it because I am a jew who relishes in the destruction of the white race. Yes we normally do not reveal ourselves but I can't resist gloating sometimes.

good one

Woops wrong one, deleting. Here are the real results for gematria.

Stop this.

I need someone who can understand dialects with an extra chromosome to tell me what this emu is trying to communicate to me.

Depends on what kind of subsidies they're getting huh?

Not much longer you wont.

emus are generally more intelligent than the average amerimutt

By all means, I wish you would gloat more. You just bring more people to my side.

Here's a question for you, what do you really think the minorities will do to your kind if whites are wiped out? Do you really think muslims and niggers are going to treat the Jew better than we have?

>I'd in pic
Fug

Oh you're one of those people. Thanks for outting yourself before I devoted any more time to you.

that's taken down by definition

stop calling me an emu and will stop calling you yanks amerimutts!

well after some research it's an LLC so i guess it is private

What are you going to do 56%? You have fucking lost. Your birth rates are dropping and will continue to drop. You can't sustain the population you have now. Immigration and race mixing will increase. You have nothing going for you except a disorganized political movement, that is unpalatable to normie whites. It's all too little too late

THEY NUKED THE THREAD

because the GET was fake and now we know all gets are COMPROMISED everything is lie

It's the equivalent of calling an american a burger which I, and I'm sure everyone else has no problem with.
However the amerimutt bullshit is straight from leftypol.

and mods just nuked the thread.

OP is a faggot, my ID confirms.

(((you)))

WTF the thread was deleted it wasnt even archived!?! It just 404's me

me too man, me too

>it's annudah Shoah

The jew is afraid everyone. Keep working hard to better yourselves. We will win soon.

it's never too late

It takes 5 minutes to make a chan style website. It doesn't matter if Sup Forums is taken down there are already several other Sup Forums's

You can't kill ideas.

fucking kek what're the odds

why the fuck was it deleted? it didnt go against the rules maybe because it went way off track because of the fake get

da fuk, how?

I am now unironically anti NN

Its time to destroy the internet, its already in their hands

It's called esoteric kekism.

It was archived
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150683118/#150686173

literally 85% of this board is from reddit now

Your grandkids are going to be brown... like any of you sad virgins will even have kids. We made america go from 90% white to 56% in 40 years. We are doing the same thing to germany and sweden right now. You are losing your homeland. You are too fucking pathetic to do anything about it.

its software they can do anything

wow no more video hosting on that website

stop using it guys. 2004. it wasnt there in one moment of time, before

fucking hell is your alls problem

mmm mm feed feed feed feed

MileyCyrusVevo is connected to the alt-right?

That's what taken down means, you fucking moron.

Explain to me what victory looks like. Because I see no conceivable way you can win. We own all the tech companies. We own your government. We own hollywood. We own the media.

Anything you say, it's only because we don't see it threatening enough to censor. We limit what you can talk about. But we make sure it's a lively discussion. You are too stupid to realize what we are doing