Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Everyday I'm shufflin

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mao Pam thread OP never

Someday will happen, someday under the rainbow that's it.

>shufflin took over the thread with her army

Fuck those diamonds.

I've had enough of your shit.

I want to FUCK Swim2.

We had one before, it's time for Grandma to retire and let the new blood run things.

I want to rape her.

after me

“Yes, Bondage magic.”

“Excuse me!?”

“Ah, perhaps you don’t know. It’s similar to situations you can only find in erotic games or manga”

“I-I know what it means, it’s just… Musubiya! why is a Class Rep like you talking about stuff like that?”

“It is only natural”

“No it’s not! I’m still your teacher, you know! Even if it’s not school hours, you shouldn’t talk about inappropriate things!”

So seeing as how Shufflin and Grim Heart clearly faked their deaths in the wreckage
will CIA appear as a character?

>Punished vs Punished

Two Magical Girls fight to determine who has gone more full mind of steel.

Only one sane Magical Girl will survive.

The other, Punished!

Best girls.
Why did they have to die?

Tot Pop was wasted on Pythie.

Every time.

I just redid sorter for post-Jokers, but I'm too lazy to get an image, so I'll just post the top 15

Princess Deluge
Marika Fukuroi
Wedin
Pechika
Prism Cherry
Mana
Detick Bell
Lapis Lazuline
Snow White, Styler Mimi, Filuru
Fal
Shadow Gale
Ripple

Man Jokers really influenced your tops.

Author literally killed off Wedin because he realized her power was too OP.

>We still haven't got a updated WEG chart for the completed JOKERS volume

It was my favorite arc so far, though the rest of the jokers characters sans Inferno and Shufflin are really close to the bottom, since Jokers really focused more on a core group of 8 girls and the others were just villains or fodder, everything immediately below that was Limited/Restart/Unmarked, until we got to the bottom and it was the rest of the Jokers cast, Pfle, and Keek

>It was my favorite arc so far

I think to most people JOKERS is everyone's favorite thus far.
Everything about it was just so great.

I still have faith that best Limited is gonna fuck Pythie over one day from beyond the grave

I'm working on my own, Does someone have the image for the Ripple and Metal Gear? That was perfect for Arc 1.

Same here, it was great from plot to characters to fights to suspense, I just love how the author just keep improving more and more and each arc is better than the last, and the best part is how JOKERS was pretty much a To be Continued.

>Be badass Punk Rocker Anarchist
>Be a pretty cool dude
>Amass loyal army of mahou shoujo revolutionaries
>Go to rescue your mentor because your such a cool dude
>Mentor decides to break out ancient psychopath
>Psychopath randomly kills your subordinates, destroys the trust of your minions
>Everyone is scared of you now
>have no choice but to stick with mentor and psycho
>get jobbed to death by shitty rainbow girl

Sucks to be Tot Pop

New chapter is out

I have that image in another WEG, but I don't have it on its own, also the last episode of the anime better get dubbed over with MGRR music during the fight

whats the with uncharacteristically low effort post Uluru, did you forget to transform?

I think the ultimate justice would be for Mei to kill Pythie while Pythie is unable to fight back due to Wedin's promise. This was kind of foreshadowed in a way in Limited.

Turtle fart justice ftw

Who doesn't?

>Still made me check either way.
Damn you Uluru.

I still checked, fuck you Uluru.

Snow White
Filuru
Marika Fukuroi
Wedin
@NyanNyan
Pechika
Shadow Gale
Prism Cherry
Princess Deluge
Ripple, Fal, Detick Bell, Mana, Funny Trick, Hime, Mimi

Current Top Ten. Any other Fal here?

Is Pythie still incapable of lying?"

Yup.

>top and 3rd pick
Solid taste.
Just out of curiosity, Why bell?

yup

Wedin's pact only applies to 7753, Mana, and Mei. So yes.

Bring back Alice, damn it.

Bring back La boipucelle, damn it.

Seems like boipucelle should be on this list given the general theme.

This is definitely going to come back and bite her in the ass.
I'm hoping for some big play where she's forced to tell the truth because of this and it ruins her plan.

Retard dialect, seriously fucking nomad in Japan?

The first rule of MahoIku is that the best girl ALWAYS dies.

“Fav… I can hear your voice”
“Of course you can, Pon! I’m talking!”
“No, I hear your troubles in my head. Which means… you’re really here. You live there”
Fav froze.

Holy shit, that was satisfying.

I must say I feel bad for Swim Swim though. She was just a little kid who couldn't even read properly yet and tried to survive.

The writing style of those novels is kind of strange too. Too. Many. Short. Sentences. Still it's pretty good.

Off to next arc now.

>Japanese Nomads
That sounds like the epitome of cheese.

I'm pretty sure that Mana will be the one to take advantage of this. She has the intelligence to understand the power of Wedin's ability and it would be the ultimate poetic justice.

He is around 12 to 15 with Daisy, Cranberry, Mei and Lapis.

>The writing style of those novels is kind of strange too. Too. Many. Short. Sentences. Still it's pretty good.

This must be your first LN.

>Cranberry

No, user...

ALWAYS

I hope so, but with Pythie's Int5, and how she dodged 7753's question when asking about Wedin's death. Really could go either way.

I feel like Melville's human form is an Ainu

Sorry I really like her probably since I found about her day job.

It's partially a rural accent (which one isn't specified) and a trauma induced speech disorder from her selection test under Cranberry

Nomads make for the most dangerous MGs.

>Ripple loses an eye and hand

Fuck. Damaging body this perfect should be a crime punished by death. Oh wait.

Hermit and Hunter, she hunt bears.

Not true.

3 of My best girls are still alive.

We actually never got to see her in human form after this.
I wonder how she manages to go through with her daily life.

So was LoM always a fucked up place or Cranberry fallout just pushed it over the line?

On this note, how damaged is Ripple's arm? The illustrations suggests that she still has her left arm from shoulder to elbow.

With the little thing she wears to cover up her forearm, I'd say she lost everything from her elbow downwards but has everything from the elbow upwards.

It's about as fucked up as your average government.

It seems peaceful barring the dissidents and corrupt individuals.

Pukin was around in the 1800s causing shit though.

I still got 7753, Deluge, Marika, Shadow Gale, SW, and Mana/Ripple, who are all in my top 25 so I'm fairly happy

The entire HR department is filled with insane people.
That's the issue here. Just delete that department already. All of this could have been avoided.

Marika is my favorite too but she's clearly not the most inherently likable. She's another foil for SW but unlike Clamberry, she's not a villain but simply an anti-hero.

I think she's the best.

But I'm talking about girls like Alice, Pechika, Wedin, and Prism Cherry. Those types of truly selfless heroes will ALWAYS die.

LoM is pretty nice, but similar to normal governments there are corruptions here and there.

I think we only got a glimpse of only the crazies.

Alma from F2P is HR, she seems to be nice. 7753 is in HR, she's nice.

It's just that Pythie, Pfle, and Cran tip the scales a lot to crazy.

>Aside from Wedin, everyone in this image are actually best girls.

Nice.

This is a big part of it, but I think the fact that someone like Pukin not only existed but was actually used in the field shows how twisted the Examination Department can be.

I hope we get some good detailed information on how LOM actually works once Translator-kun translates the fanbook.

>not liking Wedin

get out

Why on earth 7753 stay in there for years instead of joining Mao's school as an instructor?

I am sure she used to be good, then turn insane sometime later. Duty>Hobby>obsession>Crime etc

shit taste user

I've always been curious.
>Girl that lives next door comes home missing an eye and an arm, says nothing about it

>implying she goes home.

Bring back Swim Swim damn it.

Can I have the google doc link please?

I swear I had it book marked but that computer crashed and I'm on a shitty old laptop and you can't search Sup Forums in third party archives and I won't ask again pretty please ;_;

>Implying she even has a "home"

She's gone user, it's best to just move on.

She's where she belongs now.
Hell.

Didn't really like Jokers, I hope Aces is better.

Bring back Pechika damn it.

Heresy

Litterally google mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku translation

That's fair. Interested in hearing why you felt this way tho (please no one-liners)

Off with your head?

desuarchive.org/

Yeah, shufflin is so boring as villain.

Don't mind the meanies~

Shufflin is a million times better than Keek

I disagree, I enjoyed the calm intelligence of Joker Shufflin and how it contrasted with Grim Heart's retarded attitude, plus the NEETS and the Hearts were hilarious

>implying there isn't Magical Girls valhalla.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>Implying Swim Swim deserves to live after all of the people she's killed
>Implying being a 7 year old excuses her from her countless murders

I can't wait for the anime to end so I can drink the Swim Brigade's tears.
Their swim swim flavored tears

Melville has more of a chest than Cranberry. Does that mean the next elf to appear will be stacked?

>Shufflin
>Villain
That's Grim Heart user.

There's literally no reason for her not just sending over all 52 cards except Joker at the same time to zergrush SW and co, instead she keeps sending them in waves.