Flip Flappers

This whole fucking episode.

I'm not sure I want to Flip Flap anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1bWZAu_uY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481205995641.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only reason people are calling the twists this episode predictable are because there have been hundreds of people analyzing every frame of every episode for weeks.

Prove me wrong.

TV format was a mistake.

We End of Eva now

That ending reminds me of Akira desu

just watched it
link to previous thread please

shit just hit the fan so hard it felt like a just-before-last episode

Awful climax proving all the detractors right. This anime is a trainwreck. Nothing can save it from the bullshit of this episode.

I need a sound webm of this shot with wubwubwub in the background

Eh, "it was all superchildren from an orphanage that had amnesia" is hardly original, to put it mildly. But execution matters and on that level it still did well.

We can replace the ending song by this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1bWZAu_uY

at this point

What twist would it be, if this guy turned out to be a real human like the Major in Hellsing.

>Perfer 40 yo doggo over cute slender yayacat
The door's still open, baby.

Get out of here Ceiling Papi, I'm busy flipping my flaps to Mimi.

Hi, I'm Nyunyu and will ruin this show.

They are, user.
The pointy-hat dudes are all just doctors. Asclepius is just a medical cult.

>"it was all superchildren from an orphanage that had amnesia" is hardly original
Jesus Christ, you're right. That is an oddly specific twist to become a cliche.

Not yet. But we still have 3 episodes left.

Flip Flap is garbage

like "the major" I meant he is the good guy

Can I join? I also like Mimi.

No.

>save this show.
There's nowhere to go but up now.
She could even kill Papika, wouldn't be mad.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481205995641.webm

Or youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

>kissanime
Opinion discarded.

>Ceiling Papika is watching you masturbate to Mimi

It's astoundingly common in anime.
Kiznaiver did it this year, and that 9/11 with teenagers show from a few seasons back pulled the same thing, too. Zankoku no something, I think? I just remember YER KIDDIN.

I think the roots trace back to the unethical human experimentation that was brought to light at the end of WW2, which has then simply been fictionalized and refictionalized and romanticized until it became a standard backstory trope for almost anything dealing with issues of authority vs individuality and superpowers. Big cultural icons like Akira help to keep it alive from generation to generation.

Nothing can save this shitshow. It's the worst anime of the season and that's saying something.

All those deepfags who overanalyzed pretentious backgrounds must be on suicide watch.

It has been quite disappointing for the last eps, I wish they could have stayed on comfy mode

>I'm gonna have to ask you to pull down your pants, Salt-kun.

Can we all agree adult Papika > Yayaka?

No need to make these posts anymore. Papika is guaranteed to die before the show ends now.

And the cat will get all of the nuts.

The show was never really comfy. You just couldn't read between the comfort.

No.

Cocona-Mimi will end the world, all that will remain is Tang and a Cocona strangling Papika.

It looks like she cut that herself in a hurry or something.
Does KKK not have stylists?

I hope we get adult Papika saying tanomo.

I don't have a problem with Yayaka x Cocona, but it seems weird Japan loves it so much.

There's barely any Papika x Cocona (or Cocona x Sayuri) fanart.

What is that expression trying to convey?

>when it turns out flip flappers was just yuri zankyou no terror

>tanom-
>oh saruto, yes, more

No.

>Hey Mimi, I came to pick up my-
>Haha, you two are at it again I guess. I'll just be on my way.

How about both?

After the shit Papika pulled, I'd be glad to see her get killed off.

I thought she was a cute little girl wavering on the verge of gay and discovering herself with another cute little slightly gay girl.

But she was just an old, used up predatory lesbian cake with a fetish for JC that was toying with a fresh meal. What's worse, she was going after her ex's daughter for a quick revenge-flap and surrogate nostalgia flip for the one that got away.

Everything's been turned upside down. I'm not even sure Cocona is gay anymore. Maybe she'll straighten out as soon as she gets some charming dick and Papikana has just been running interference to keep her little victim pure and lezzy.

It's seeming more and more likely that the Papika clones from episode 7 really were Papikana, especially since she the Mimi flashbacks started right after that PI. She was a lewd, adult, androgynously tomboy lesbian semen demon all along. REMOVE PAPIKANA

Yer kidding.

Why is Punished Yayaka so sexy?

>There's barely any Papika x Cocona
There's a good bunch, yayacoco just skyrocketed more than usual last week.

Don't forget Charlotte less than a year ago. It goes as far back as Arc The Lad, at least.

And if you ignore the 'twist' part but keep the spirit, things like Elven Lied start to fit.

Because she's Yayaka.

>I'm not even sure Cocona is gay anymore. Maybe she'll straighten out as soon as she gets some charming dick and Papikana has just been running interference to keep her little victim pure and lezzy.
Nah, Yayaka will keep Cocona gay and pure. And she'll do it better since her feelings are genuine and she isn't some creepy pedophile.

Has anyone compiled the

>Was this shot really necessary?

scenes yet?

>this was supposed to be a fun show

>Papika(na)
>caring about style

There's three more, so buckle up.

She's smiling so she must be happy, right?
She wished to see her mother again and there she is, right? This is just what she wanted, isn't it?

Cocona wants to fuck every girl she meets. A experienced turbo dyke suits her.

Is Yayaka any better though? Pretending to be her friend since they were toddlers. Coco+Mimi need to eradicate everyone.

How will /u/ recover from the ending?

>I'm not even sure Cocona is gay anymore
She's gay as a San Francisco pride parade.

Reminder yuri is degeneracy and there will be no live between girls.

I'm gonna be sick.

I haven't even seen a thingle user predicting that the Grandma is a robot.
Or that Mimi was going to possess Cocona and make her go Tetsuo.
Or that Papika was as old as Salt.

Nice to see you joining us again shitposter-kun

>Mimi lusts after Salt while possessing her daughter's body
That'd make this AOTY for sure.

aka just doing it for show and attention?

>Mimi is Cocona's mother.
>Mimi is Papika's life-partner.

They better not pull a "two girls can have a kid" meme in this show.

It's not possible, Japan.

Please don't ruin my analogies with reality.

>third impact just happened
>3 more episodes
what now? end of flip flappers movie?

This is a lesbian comedy - they said.

Sometimes while watching the episode I think a shot is unnecessary, but then after going back and watching I realize that it did ultimately have a purpose. So there are times when it's rather difficult.

Except with service shots. Those are never necessary.

JUST

Mimi is Salt wife.

>I haven't even seen a thingle user predicting that the Grandma is a robot.
That's old Ep1 specula.
>that Mimi was going to possess Cocona
Yeah, I don't think anyone saw that nonsense either.
>Papika was as old as Salt.
We knew there was something up with her real age. Its been possible she's that old since we saw the flashback.

>never
Always.

it's a site where you can watch anime for free, tell me how i'm beta because i watch anime there, do it fgt

I wonder what they have in store now. I was thinking the happenings from today's ep would happen around ep 12.
It really felt like a penultimate episode.

>When the means of productions start flirting with the bourgeoisie boy from down the block

>Or that Papika was as old as Salt.
This has been a common one but it was mainly discussed during the early episodes because the only evidence for it was the shot of her age being blank from that episode.

We called that Grandma would be a KKK plant, but whether she was just a paid actor like Yayaka, robot or gene baby like Yuyu/Toto was up in the air. The specifics don;t particularly matter here.

The show going full Akira with Mimi was definitely a surprise, but we did call her being Cocona's mom and also being the key that controls PI a while ago.

>the exact moment I knew something was up with this bitch

People act like any reveal has to be a big plottwist or it's a failed attempt.
The audience had enough hints to find most things out a long time, but that doesn't mean you don't have to reveal it to the characters too.
I think the only true twist was robo grandma, everything else was pretty much confirmed already

>That's old Ep1 specula.
I only remember her being a KKK plant.
Never something about being a robot.

10/10

>Papika is like twice Cocona's age.

FliFla is the FLCL of anime.

>hating on the infantile, fetal imagery these scenes provoke
It must suck being too stupid for anime

>even the hair colours match
no pls
I don't want this.

I'm not him nor am I going to call you are faggot, but there are many better places to obtain anime

Salt impregnated Mimi
Mimi impregnated Papikana

>Papika likes sleeping naked in tubes while curled in the fetal position
So she's pretty much confirmed for being a test tube baby like Yuyu and Toto, right?

>download
Oh the irony

I still can't fucking believe they murdered granny on screen literally two minutes after she was revealed as evil. How much therapy is Cocona going to need after all of this mess?

I guess there are, but I like that website since it was the first website I ever found and I'm familiarized with it

Some people predict grandma is a robot, though that's mostly "she's a plant might as well make her a robot too, lol"-kind of prediction.

>your life is all fake
>your parents are aliens
>your best friend is the final boss
>your enemy is your guardian who was sent from the future by your son to save you.

This made me laugh much harder than it should have.

Transitioning babies away from their bottles is a difficult one, indeed.

Like three adventures with Papika