ITT: "Heroes" that have committed genocide/mass murder

Bonus points if they regret nothing and nobody seems to have a real problem with it.

Jaco's not a hero, he's a retard

Pretty much every "hero" in Code Geass committed mass murder/war crimes at some point. Except Shirley.

Can anybody say Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate? After some things happen, Alucard basically turns the city into a blood river, filled with the blood of his enemies and dead citizens.

technically

No technically about it, he has the highest body count of the Straw Hat Pirates. He killed 100 people in Whiskey Peak alone.

But Terumi killed the planet a nonillion times tho

I don't think he counts. It always seemed to me that the manga and OVA make it clear he's an anti-hero at best. Iirc he comes off slightly closer to heroic in the TV anime but it's subtle.

Too much suffering.

No bonus point, but still.

>Shirley
>Hero

Dragon Ball has plenty of others
>Piccolo
>Vegeta
>Buu
>Beerus
>Zeno
>Goku himself
DB morality is very weird

It's not murder if thet're goblins. It's like exterminating rats.

Goblin lives matter you racist fuck! WThey are just misunderstood!

>inb4 justice fags defending murder because muh scapegoat that just happens to be a group of people who's mannerisms I find irritating

>Implying killing Goblins isn't akin to killing cockroaches

jaco could have done zamasu's job with a single button press

lame villain

a chump

>Goblins using the internet

They're getting smarter...

Obviously I'm not talking about goblins, goblins actually kill and rape people and shit.

>Implying killing cockroaches is bad
Goblins, much like cockroaches, should be purged

>mfw goblins is still ongoing

Too many people to count in the Gotei 13

a lot of people died from that meteor

I forget, did Killua ever regret all the people he'd killed over the years?

Destroyer of planets.

Her family is a spawn of the Will of the Universe, so it's not a crime or sin. In fact, there's this neat scene in the manga where she counts all sins being committed on Earth at that moment.

Oh man I haven't seen that in forever on /tg/

Wew