Acid attack left man so badly maimed he could only move tongue

A woman is accused of murdering her ex-boyfriend as she laughed and said 'if I can't have you no one can' while she covered him in sulphuric acid.

Berlinah Wallace is accused of throwing the corrosive substance in Mark's face and it then covered most of his body.

The 29-year-old lost his leg, his left eye, and most of the sight in his right eye following the sulphuric acid attack, Bristol Crown Court heard.

Mark, a civil engineer, was so badly injured he wanted to end his own life.

Adam Vaitlingam QC, prosecuting, said: "The defendant had bought a bottle of sulphuric acid, which she bought online from Amazon.

"At around 3am, as Mark was sleeping in bed, she poured the acid into a glass.

"She then went into the bedroom, and woke him up. She laughed and said 'if I can't have you no-one will' and threw the glass of sulphuric acid into his face.

"It covered his face and parts of his upper body and dripped onto his lower body as he moved.

"Covered in burning acid, Mark ran out into the street in his boxer shorts, screaming for help."

The court heard the couple had a five-year-relationship and lived together but Mark began seeing another woman in August 2015.

Mark, a Dutch national, told colleagues that Wallace had been violent towards him, and "seemed genuinely scared."

google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-die-woman-murdered-11487447.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XEdBLlvYrE
bestgore.com/murder/drug-dealer-punish-cheat-girlfriend-dissolve-face-neck-acid-brazil/
ccohs.ca/oshanswers/chemicals/chem_profiles/sulfuric_acid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a human. Just look at that projecting mouth area.

It's rare for a white man to burn the coal, but they still must pay the toll.

where's the picture tho

>"The court heard both Wallace and Mark were HIV positive and had been together for five years."

They just pin that in there right at the end of the article. Both of them are degenerates and there is no honor among thieves, aka degenerates.
Burning coal or not, the HIV or the AIDS is a mark of absolute shame unless you live in California and somebody put it on your sesame seed avocado toast for giggles because that's legal there.

>there is no honor among thieves
THIS, based black woman did her part in combating HIV epidemic

HIV is /our_epidemic/

Also he was a cheating fuck. I know he married a baboon, but its not like she got fat damn.
This dude acted like your typical nigger.

Burn the Coal Pay The Toll

>around blacks, never relax
If more people followed this, so many problems could be avoided.

Acid attack face

>if I can't have you no one can
very romantic

>Five years with that

I understand jungle fever... Sort of.

I understand wanting to stick your dick into that, dump that and call it a day.

Of course, you can always control your urges.

But lasting five years with that? He set himself up for that.

>popeye's closed for renovation.

Pretty shitty but they were both immigrants, both had HIV and he burned the coal.

He should have known better!

Do you think this method could spread to white women jelly of Chad Thundercock, or is it far too divorced from white sensibilities?

I can't tell.

>You will never have a crazy kung fu wolf bitch scream "If I can't have you no one can!" while riding your dick.

Considering white women started this trend back in the Victorian era?

Sure.

>See that the man on the photo is Gay.
>Read that he is HIV positive, cofirming suspicions.
So he tries to return to normalcy, manages to do it, only to get attacked by Baboon. Sad. :(
With HIV your bloodline is already dead, though, and now the whore has destroyed his chances of creating anything useful for society.

Came here to give a (you) to the first user who posted this.

why niggers do this

>see that the man in the photo is gay
>read that the man in the photo was dating a woman and having sex with another woman on the side
>is dating a woman with HIV and he has HIV

What the fuck are you talking about with the gay stuff?

>can't buy knife
>can buy acid from fucking amazon

White people have caused so much suffering in this world. He deserved it

This.

Possessiveness.

I always wondered what this chick looked like after the attack. Isn't this the model that burned the coal and got acid attacked?

>cheating scum stringing along a devoted 49 year old woman
No sympathy

You seriously can't see that he was gay? Having lots of Gay sex changes your face, because it is a hard drug. His eyes and mouth reveal it clearly. Once you have been trained to spot the gay, it is impossible to miss it. He was gay 100% sure.

yes, she was miss italia

here

Dylan Roof did nothing wrong

He was 29 and she was 49. Weird.

I JUST GOT ACID THROWN ON ME Sup Forums

WHAT DO I DO

My friend he was a Dutch Afrikaner, South Africa and Africa in general have stupidily high rates of HIV, he liked to fuck black women who have disproportionately high HIV rates, he was fucking another woman on the side. He was not gay for crying out loud.

>A woman is accused of murdering her ex-boyfriend
>he isn't dead

Attempted murder?

Pour peptobismol all over yourself

I guess the courts decided that the damage was so great that he might as well be dead.

This. It's only fair.

Assuming you're serious, you should call an ambulance or have someone take you straight to a hospital.

If you still have the time, open an umbrella! Quick!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3XEdBLlvYrE

the toll is eternal
you cannot avoid paying it
it. will. find. you.

MIIIIIIIILK I NEED MILK

still kinda cute on the left :3

i never realized that the toll also can apply to guys like this

I think your best bet is to jump in the shower and wash off the acid. Running outside screaming for help means you're getting fucked by the acid.

May the lad rest in pieace.

do the drill, take the spill

This. The toll applies to all races and genders.

So when are we going to ban acid or have background checks for it?

kek, fuck you, i know the look you are talking about, because i have it too, and the reason i have it is because i was fed soy formula for the first 2 years of my life by my gullible mother. her doctor insisted it was better than breast milk and she believed it. (this was the 80s so the naivety is almost understandable, there was no internet, redpills were more rare than octs.)
i would scream in agony every night as my body knew something was terribly wrong and that i was missing something important. i needed human breastmilk of course, not soy-based phytoestrogens with the effect of 5x birth control pills per day (and whatever other lead and woodchips they stuffed into the shit).
but alas my cries went unheard, because the same doctor said "oh don't worry, he's just collicky!" (code word for "shut the fuck up and go away and keep feeding the poison to your baby you dumb goy")
so now i look like a steve buscemi lookalike contest winner. and no, it's not because i sucked a dick or got assfucked. it's because i'm punished soyboy, a man denied his breastmilk.

It's already so easy to get, regardless of what you do, you can cut open batteries and just pour the battery acid out.

bin that acid

Hmm acid attacks are genetic related, bestgore.com/murder/drug-dealer-punish-cheat-girlfriend-dissolve-face-neck-acid-brazil/

You can't.

BIN

No.

REASONABLE ACID CONTROLS NOW

Depending on the acid, water makes it much worse.

>Ich bin ein Berlinah

If only she had binned that acid

Damn I didn't know that, which ones?

This. The best place you can be is in your house when this happens. You run straight to the shower and run cold water over yourself for 30mins. You won't even be affected.

The only time you do something different is if its a powder and then you brush as much off as possible lightly before washing it for 20-30mins.

That's not true at all. It's called diluting it. Do a chemistry class, the first thing they tell you is jump under the water shower and/or eye wash station if splashed with acid. Trying to counter an acid with a base causes an accelerated reaction and produces lots of heat, you want to dilute it with water.

sulfuric acid is one you need to use soap water to rinse that shit off.

No he's right there are some acids where it's not advised to use water but it doesn't really matter, the priority is getting as much of it off your skin as possible and flushing with water is what you do.

>Skin Contact: Avoid direct contact. Wear chemical protective clothing if necessary. Quickly take off contaminated clothing, shoes and leather goods (e.g. watchbands, belts). Quickly and gently blot or brush away excess chemical. Immediately flush with lukewarm, gently flowing water for at least 30 minutes. DO NOT INTERRUPT FLUSHING. If it can be done safely, continue flushing during transport to hospital. Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor. Treatment is urgently required. Transport to a hospital. Double bag, seal, label and leave contaminated clothing, shoes and leather goods at the scene for safe disposal.

>Eye Contact: Avoid direct contact. Wear chemical protective gloves if necessary. Quickly and gently blot or brush chemical off the face. Immediately flush the contaminated eye(s) with lukewarm, gently flowing water for at least 30 minutes, while holding the eyelid(s) open. If a contact lens is present, DO NOT delay flushing or attempt to remove the lens. Neutral saline solution may be used as soon as it is available. DO NOT INTERRUPT FLUSHING. If necessary, continue flushing during transport to hospital. Take care not to rinse contaminated water into the unaffected eye or onto the face. Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor. Treatment is urgently required. Transport to a hospital.

ccohs.ca/oshanswers/chemicals/chem_profiles/sulfuric_acid.html

Find me one source that says not to wash away acid with water.

wow.
niggers, including females of the sub-species are monstrous animals and are wiping out Europeans one by one, and BLACKING The rest.

What a complete and utter tragedy.

Yeah... water is key

He killed 9 innocent black people in church who literally dindu nuffin. You're just an edgy faggot

stay placid, bin that acid

Read carefully. Blot your face dry. Water can fuck with loose hydrogens. Water is to rinse your eyes and the remaining acid once you've blotted it dry.

Honestly the first thing i would do in this situation is flip my shirt up, press it to my face, pat it up while running to the sink to flush my eyes. Then I'm gonna deck that bitch

Good news... That's what he deserved, filthy nigger lover

>Mark ran out into the street
stupid faggot should have just hopped in the fucking shower
thats like high school shit
he basically did most of the work for her and melted himself

You have water in your skin(fat). That is precisely what the acid is reacting with. The more water around that isn't coming from your skin fat the better for you. Brushing and blotting is more something you do as you run to the water source. If you delay running it under water for 5 seconds to blot it instead then you deserve the scaring.

A lot of these news happenings are divide et impera shilling by kike governments in order to incite and mantain ethnic tensions.

> based

Re-read what I said.

As for your question go look up powder acids. Some chemistry professor you are! Foolish child.

>sulfuric acid
I've worked with the shit, it's fucking scary stuff. It's a special type of chemical burn. First, it's a chemical burn. Then, from it reacting so vigorously with your flesh it will give you thermal burns. As it burns you, it will leech water from your skin and the flesh below and basically turn it into charcoal. Look up "sulfuric acid and sugar" videos on Youtube and that might give you a good idea of how bad it is. Then, the intense heat from the reaction will burn you even more.

You're just arguing for the sake of it now. Just trying to help you out with facts Britbong... chances are you'll have acid in your future if you're anywhere near London.

Was her doctor by any chance a Jew?

He didn't die from the attack but I think I remember him killing himself from another article that's why it's a murder trial.

Enjoy your synthetic shirt melting to your hands and face as you stumble to the sink you stupid burger.

>basically turn it into charcoal
So the correct saying would be "burn the coal, become the coal"?

Drill the oil, stain the soil

You're dumb, you did know dry acid exists right? You telling me Mr Professor that you would splash water all over yourself if that shit got chucked over your skin?

Yeah, no. I was originally agreeing with you if you actually took the time to re-read my post, saying that water should always be used to rinse it off. I then backed up the American by saying that some acids you don't splash water on.

It's not my problem that you don't know how to read and need everything fed to you. Now be quiet, you've proven to everyone that you are no professor of chemistry, go wank off or make your black cock threads like a good bitch.

kek

spbp

The toll always applies.