Guess what got translated

Guess what got translated.

Who's ready for some cute, but insane deitos ?

The volume finished Sunday, Our Queen simply proves herself as best girl.

Why is she so fucking great?

This would be cute if the characters involved weren't horrific.

Who translate what?

Js06 translated Blood Sign volume 4.

I've only just started volume 4 but my love for the queen compels me to finish it quickly. On another note, we should eventually form a craziness ranking for Kamachi girls.

What is this LN and why is it worth reading?

The second coming of Onii-sama (with more personality and actually staying within the bounds of the settings magic system instead of bending it to whatever thing he feels like doing at the time) gets bullied by his PTSD-inducing omnipotent Great Old One yandere stalker.

Magic billiards with a crazy queen as the heroine.

Read this last night and it sure is another level of craziness.
Pretty sure this is just the beginning.

>why is it worth reading?
The white queen is saving yandere.

Oh man, that sure competes to Origami's breakdown in DaL.

I forgot the page where it actually written. Still, Kyousuke having another breakdown, the Queen sure loves to destroy him.

Blood Sign doesn't have a real plot, does it? It's just like Index, sorta aimless and Kamachi makes it up as he goes along.

It does, just it's building slowly and usually at the end of the volumes since the Queen's influence is generally subtle. Volume 5 will be a big one though.

>just it's building slowly
People have said the same thing Index. 40 something volumes later and still no real plot.

Index didn't start building a plot until around volume 8ish (and even that's just the vague lead up to WW3), and had no real direction before then. Blood Sign starts off with the main conflict (Kyousuke and the Queen) at volume 1. Plus, Zashiki Warashi didn't have any direction at the start either and only went for 9 volumes. I don't think Kamachi wants to have to keep a long ongoing plot running anymore (Heavy Object is different since it's episodic so he can do whatever he wants without worrying about a plot).

Thats how I feel when I start Intellectual Village as well. Though by the time I start vol.3, I just caught up how wild the ride will be. I already forgot the overall plot of it and just think of how wild will this volume be.

The epilogue of Vol.4 of Blood Signs hinted to start something big so I really look forward to it.

Beyondetta was such a sweet girl, what the hell did the Queen do to her?

We'll find out soon, maybe otouto love can bring her back a bit.

The thing about Zashiki Warashi is that Kamachi had absolutely no idea how long it'd run for and how he would end it, so he just ended up writing all he wanted to write at that moment and putting in some foreshadowing in the middle to tie it up to the following volumes. Heavy Object aside, I'm sure he knows when and how he plans to end his other works.
That said, I've yet to read something as ridiculously absurd as ZW3. What a ride it was.

is he being raped???

His mind is. Always.

No, he merely found out that all of his hopes were completely false and that they weren't kidding when they said there is literally no way to defeat the Queen.
The rape was earlier in the volume.

White Queen really deserves some hatefucking. Like Mugino in OT19.

The Queen is for pure only! She's a good girl who only wants to be loved!

Am I the only one who thinks the magic system is like total batshit? Not the good kind of technomagic batshit like Mahouka or Horizon, but totally what.

Not him but i hope you guys are right, i've been itching for something good to read for a while now, i even started reading haremshit and badly translated WNs form how bored i was.

It's complicated, but interesting in how they use the rules and limitations to their advantage.
Did you read any of the other Kamachi works? None of his others are as long or inconsistent as Index. Fair warning though, the first half of volume 1 of Blood Sign is a bit of a slog with the info dumping about the summoning system. Gotta push through to get to the Queen halfway through the volume to get to where it gets interesting.

>not wanting to make this happy

What kind of faggot.

Someone post the queen's splash illustration, I only have Aika and Hime saved.
I felt that way at first but I got used to it. It probably would have helped if those little explanation pages were in English.

Holy Jesus Twintails.

Well, I posted this but the Queen actually was in last year's book, not this one. Hime was in both for some reason even though Froleytia is more relevant in HO than Aika is in Blood Sign.

Aika = second best girl after WQ.

Yes. I don't like it. It's way too complicated, contrived, and pretentious. I ignore it and just enjoy it for the characters and setting.

>Not librarian-chan

That's Isabelle

I like how every character keeps exploiting it in different ways to a point where the summoning battles never go like they're supposed to.

Mahouka is basically programming and Horizon would be fine if it was just limited to Shinto, but no, every faction has their own system that's slightly less complicated than Shinto which made me feel like I've been playing Aselia with the 10 different kinds of mana or variations involved.

>Conflicting opinions
Okay.

Nothing against her, but Aika is the inferior swimsuit loli.

Enbi is cheating.

I'm 3 volumes into Horizon and I'm still having trouble keeping track of the terms for everything of every nation and there's a glossary at the start of every volume. I'm still enjoying it, but this feels like some sort of punishment for skipping my history lessons.

History is fun, why would you skip it?

But not in Blood Sign.

I've gained an appreciation of history over time that I absolutely didn't have some years ago. Serves me right, I guess.

Apparently, the overly-complicated system is suppose to be complicated for a reason. Any attempts at trying to simplify it leads to bad ends. Not that it matters much since White Queen just broke the entire setting over her knee.

For me, history is good for knowing things but I definitely hate it if its for exams. I'm no good in tracking specific names and years but events are fine.

>“Oh, none of this would happen if she’s summoned normally,” replied Kyousuke. “The Blood-Sign method uses the Incense Grenade, vessel, Petals, and White Thorns like it’s a sport. Anyone can start it, but truly achieving victory is complicated and roundabout. To someone without any real skill, it would probably look like what Material is summoned comes down to pure chance. But all of those steps and decorations are safety measures. If you mess with that black box without knowing why it’s there, you’ll only have the critical vulnerabilities leftover. …And that could be enough to destroy the world.”

>Great One yandere stalker
Dropped

>Theres an actual full on blood sign thread
nice, so does anyone actually know why the fuck the queen is such a psychotic stalker, it just seems like somethings weird with that, especially with her personality regarding everyone else.

The flashback volume just started being translated, we'll probably know or at least have more plausible theories after we read all of it.

She loves her Onii-chan very very much and the mere thought of some other girl shoving a tongue down his throat is enough to enrage her?
Seems pretty normal.

We'll find out in vol 5 I bet, I accidentally spoiled myself I think when I tried to poke through the raws with my limited moon.

She's got limitless power and a pretty serious crush.

We just have to wait until the announcement to get lasting threads.

Kyousuke's face is amazing in this.
That expression literally telegraphs his feelings for her.

When's HO 13 coming out?

Probably March

Was it revealed yet why Kyousuke gets triggered by "Help me"?

We don't know yet, but HO is the Kamachi novel that takes longest to be released most of the time, so I'd bet on April or May.

Biodetta seems to think it's due to his relation to the Queen.
>“Your ‘help me’ syndrome is a role the powerful White Queen was supposed to play, isn’t it? She is summoned because people seek her, she fights because she is called upon, she saves every last life through absolute victory, and even the enemy bows down to her after the battle. She is supposed to be a saint who saves two hundred when trying to save one hundred. …How can you snuggle up with the Queen with that refreshed look on your face? It’s just plain creepy.”
Kyousuke thought it was because he was responsible for half of the worlds problems due to the secret war.

The White Queen is directly or indirectly responsible for every problem in the world and he's kind of at fault for that. Hearing people asking for help basically guilt-trips him into helping them.

>implying

how many vol until she is pregnant

Because Index is in it for the long haul. It's a bunch of self contained arcs with the overarching plot incredibly slowly building behind it.

Kamachi's other works, aside from HO for obvious reasons, don't have the chance to publish for so long so he can't fuck around forever with them.