Eminem is triggered that Trump didn't give him attention. He's sad that he is irrelevant. HAHAHAHA

Eminem is triggered that Trump didn't give him attention. He's sad that he is irrelevant. HAHAHAHA.

Muttfight!

>dear Trump I wrote you but you still ain't calling I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom

>bitter manlet hasbeen is sad because the President of the United States did not take his weak bait to go into a gay rap battle
color me fucking surprised

Muttfight!

The irony is so strong. Is it any wonder that a nigger site is the only stupid enough publication to carry such a story?

It's beautiful. He only did it because he knew he would get a response, and he hasn't.

Let this race traitor starve

10/10 well played

Im ashamed to know I know this song. I'm also ashamed that I think it's really catchy

Its like Trump knows exactly how and when to deploy his Twitter shitposts. 4D chess.

DRUMPF

lots of artsy faggot degenerates make good music. Don't be ashamed.

All well and good, but why post a picture of a Jew?

Did eminem said something about not getting attention ?
Basic gestalt please.
Also checked.

Nah it's a good song.

There's a part two, look it up. It's called Bad Guy. It's pretty shit but that final verse just makes me lose my shit.

He chose the wrong platform, Trump likes Diet Coke and ice cream, not M&Ms.

He went on some nigger radio station and complained that Trump hasn't tweeted about his HOT COFFEE POT thing. He's got a damn record to sell, Trump, pls give the washed-up dipshit some free publicity so he can get more Oxy money!

It’s obvious this is the case with 99% of celebs who hate Trump.

Think about how badly Colbert wants Trump to acknowledge him, while keeping in mind that despite Trump attacking the shit out of people for saying much less than Colbert has, Trump never mentions Colbert.

The “progressive” celebrities that constantly whine about Trump are like chicks who complain about guys they supposedly hate but secretly want to get fucked by them.

You can take the Sadboi out of the trailer park, but you can't take the Sadboi out of the Sadman.

This makes more sense than 99.9% of shit on here. This is the Sup Forums gem I read this place for.

That's what happens when you import the Middle East into the US.

Trump is actually intelligent despite what his enemies like to think. Eminem is a talented rapper but not at all intelligent. You can't argue with an art form that criticizes you no matter what it is unless you are skilled in that art so unless Trump was gonna throw down in a rap battle nothing is going to be said. Eminem thinks he's important because he has money and fame and believes he is doing something more than rapping and he is not. Trump wisely ignored him