DID REALITY SHIFT TONIGHT?

DID REALITY SHIFT TONIGHT?

I NEED TO KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us
greyfalcon.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you're still a faggot.

I didn't sense anything too out of the ordinary.

Not for me

Why do you ask?

JUST STOP MAKING FUN. OF ME FOR ONE SECOND AND ASK YOURESLVES. DID THE WORLD CHANGE DOES ANYONE SUSPECT A TIMELINE SHIFT?

Reality shifted, again, last night. Residuals will last a few days.

There were a few hiccups in the matrix today but I don't think we changed anything.

Well share more details, if you actually know what you are talking about.

BEST TIMELINE EVER

I took a dump and flushed twice.

I hope that didn't put things out of alignment.

I hope this timeline ends with nukes. That would be swell

Holy Shit I lost my DICK!
Im a fucking lady now! FUCK

I think it did. Weird shit going on personally today.

I'm on fucking edge for no reason.

tits or gtfo

I'm being entirely serious. Today's reality seems 99% the same as yesterday's. Obviously the timeline 'shifts' every time any human being acts, but I assume you're talking about major shifts. But I'm not some sort of expert, so you should ask around.

i took some acid today, so it definitely changed.

Same here, I think the shifted started on Monday and has been gaining pace

so is tomorrow thanksgiving again? Do i need to buy another turkey and shit or will it all be in my fridge again?

I just got off the phone with CERN, my dad works there now after leaving Nintendo. They confirmed OP is stall a total fag
>image file cerngoatse.jpg

>my dad got me this jet for the last timeline shift
>best time line shift evaar

Get to the point about the tits

I ate thanksgiving dinner and my ex is coming over for some fucky sucky, so there's that

I’ve been in Skyrim VR for the past 8 hours, could I get a rundown?

Groundhog Day 2: Thansgiving Forever

yeah that was me, sry. enjoy the ride.

Bitch lasagna!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

that wouldnt be too bad

Yes, in LA there are lots of people shooting off fireworks which is very unusual and never happens in Palisades. Something is weird.

Interesting...do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour ethereum?

It always is. But if you mean a timeline shift, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary yet.

The "timeline" is shifting constantly you pleb.

Be more descriptive....

I know this isn't the board and this post belongs on X. But I have noticed some small things pretty off in the last two days. I thought this myself but then thought it was retarded.

Hey OP

Good question

Today my mother cooked 2 turkeys
checked the freezer. 1 turkey left?

i asked.
"why didnt you cook this one?"
>she said: "its for tommorow"
"what about left overs?"
>she said nothing

>Senpai Memeber was talking about a strange story today.

> Senpai mem remebered picking up a towel. When outside. Picked up the same towel.

I think something is happening.

And also. i have this pepe pic today. I saved it about 3 days ago.

its strange that. you save a day about 3 days ago. and it needed for the future.

Cern is activated. Best for trumo. Let us pray trump. amen

Go to bed goy

Sup Forums literally became a hideout for morons and nincompoops if you have no fucking idea what this is about stop the shilling.
If some anons really want to discuss this in a forum where no one behaves as a teenager check this: greyfalcon.us/ (the forum section)
The moment is now, we have [all] been feeling this high energy. If you are curious enough then we are talking the same language.

im glad ive only ever gone on that site with a VPN on. it has to be a honeypot

Dahomey is now an African nation and isnt just slang for poor person of color.

At some point, in the last couple of months, I've been given something close to what I would describe as God-like powers. I'm very humbled by all of it, and don't entirely understand what is happening. I also know I will only be alive for approximately seven more years. You will all be hearing from me shortly, I suspect.

We Just had a New Moon, and I read some post about "The Year of Mercy" had ended. We are now in the end times and it is very important to repent degeneracy that still lingers in our lives.

The whole internet is literally one giant honeypot including this "anonymous" website, and that is a forum for discussion about "CERN LARPing fagotery" if the CIA even gives a fuck about spergs and "make believe theories". It is very implied that you are free to use VPN and disposables even while browsing the morning news.
And this is directed to the user who likes to "larp" these topics without bothering the board.

the fuck are you people on?

>The whole internet is literally one giant honeypot
what type of powers do you have then?
.inb4 its some vague shit that is obviously not you doing something, like you looked at a cloud and it seemed to go away or some gay shit

I noticed that the Bernstein bears are not called berenstain? Weird

thanksgiving was a fucking nightmare if thats what you mean.

Been feeling like that a lot lately, and the damn numbers popping up all over, 38 for me.

Here to post this exactly, which is fucking weird and you're probably larping but last night got weird.

dont worry guys its just me ascending and taking over this dimension.
one step at a time, youll all be spared dont worry

yes

Yes, towards good things.

Last year the whole country of Japan moved north,

Feelong a little weire d but I am pissed so you;ll have to ask smone elsemate mental iff it was thoygu

>It is very implied that you are free to use VPN and disposables even while browsing the morning news.

We both know who I am does not matter. It is merely the content within that they want.

stop smoking weed

post tits love

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT!

Yes
Oh shit, I just had a super weird owl/alien dream recently, there were also three moons in that dream

>Also greys are totally real, and I started seeing them last year

ays are demons bruh they live in the earth

CERN did it again.. mandela effect going ham atm

Yes a few hours ago. It happens all the time it's not a big deal probably just some minor stuff changed.

Some dude in another thread just made the jump from the Berenstein timeline over to the Berenstain timeline.

no. go back to /x/.

Tonight? Probably not. I am feeling somewhat more positive for the last several days however and I haven't changed anything about my routine.
Things are happening and will happen yet. Whether they're good or bad depends on who you are.

Tonight? Probably not. I am feeling somewhat more positive for the last several days however and I haven't changed anything about my routine.
Things are happening and will happen yet. Whether they're good or bad depends on who you are.

>Things are happening and will happen yet. Whether they're good or bad depends on who you are.

All I know is...I woke up tired.

Welcome to the primeline brother, you're are the pinnacle of your form to be converged.

>DID REALITY SHIFT TONIGHT?

What an odd thing to ask. Are you feeling sleepy?
Headache?

You're gonna be sad to realize it ends with nukes every time and we're still here =)

2 days ago i felt sudden change in my humor and thinking. Something happenned im sure of it. years of depression cant just disappear one night

Didn't you read the patch notes?

I felt it.

Maybe not today but within the last week or two.

This is fucked. What the fuck happened did we die in the Berenstein timeline?

The timelines are ever shifting my friend, the events you feel are not individual shifts but important ones.

jesus christ user! my dad is in the other room convulsing and last i saw he started to grow green scales over his body. my mom is crying profusely in the bathroom on the phone with police and my sister, oh god. my sister is repeating barack obamas last speech given in front of the public like a mantra, my neighbors are fucking in my room as i type this out.

I woke up in the middle of the night, all tingly. I was still feeling weird before I went to work. Like my head was a big inflating balloon.

>pol is mostly insane

How surprising.

It's all satire, until it isn't.

If you haven't realized that, you haven't been paying attention.

open bob

Feeling high energy AF. So yeah, it's me. I changed the timeline and I suggest you so the same. Only low energy beta males AREN'T changing their timelines, it's 2017 get with it faggots.

The bigly sort is yet to happen but watch this space and check these digits

the rain storm should tell you yes

I became a loli!

no. a timeline got destoyed. i don't know, why i wrote this. something's missing.

Yes. Note John McCains injury has switched legs.

this faggot didnt feel it lmao kill yourself

DRINK THE JUICE

why do faggots insist on adding some caption to a comic? for what purpose? you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking about saving that image, let alone posting it here. what the fuck is wrong with these pozzed up ledditfags?

Yes there was a rise in consiousness , again to late 2016 levels after the fall between march and november

you don't have family, do you?

anyone elses dreams trying to teach them magic. you know like 'go to salt lake city user, if you want immortality you can learn it but you'll owe horrible people favors and they'll own you forever

Mods?

STEIN
STAIN

HALT!!!!

Yes. Prepare for more.

Yes. It's absolutely happening.