How do we go from this

How do we go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to this

to these

Aqua is such a semen demon.

We told you about axis cult? It's not a one time penalty. INT keeps lowering gradually.

I want to tenderly head pat Aqua and make retarded babies with her.

Is it wrong to think shes always wet?

I feel sorry for the poor souls that will enter the physical plane as her children

to this

MUH MEGUMEME

That quality is hilarious

those eyes are going to give me nightmares

Shouldn't they have a higher budget now? Why the quality?

>more moe

the hell is this

It's nothing to do with budget, it's just DEEN

>ITT: people new to deen and anime in general

Nice Jojo meme

Here we go again, more Chaikas,

blue's tits are so lewd

Chaika?

It's just like the difference between Haruhi season 1 and season 2. Neat.

Yes, Chaika.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU

EXPLOOOOOOSION

They did a pretty good job with S1 though. I had to look it up again to be sure it was actually DEEN.

yall need to calm the fuck down it's one promo picture jesus christ

>promo picture
THAT'S THE CONCERNING PART.

But it's funny.

>it's just a promo picture
Yes, exactly.
Do you need an extensive explanation about why that's bad?

NO!

DEEN had finally proven themselves with this one and Rakugo

They wont cuck themselves now will they?

sure, but at this point it's getting to be annoying. I'd imagine most of the same meme reactions we're seeing here as in previous threads are NOT people seeing this for the "first time".

Also QUALITY stills are nothing new, and pretty common throughout the first season. And this is also fucking konosuba not season n+1 of monogatari, by which I mean I can't imagine many people were drawn into this franchise in the first place based on the stunning artwork quality.

Har Har the promo picture looks wacky, so does the released character art. I am not disputing this statement, but this kind of continued reaction baitng ad nauseum is getting annoying

Maybe it'll be so disconcertingly bad that S2 will be unwatchable, more likely though it'll flow functionally. Although I wouldn't say "I think this is what they're thinking from an artistic standpoint" the low budget low detail and comedic overall feel of this series would not be AS discordant with wacky exaggerated faces or characters than other series. Mind you I'm not saying I think that's a good idea, I'm saying we really don't have enough information to consider this a dealbreaker yet.

However "reacting to this image" is a pretty shitty meme and getting to be irritating

GET OFF THE FRONTPAGE

CHAIKA SURGE

I thought she was only nopan in the anime

sluuuuuut

WAGA NA WA MEGUMIN!

>meme the chaika face way too much
>it infects anime too now
Are you happy now Sup Forums?

One of the most catchy phrases I've heard in anime

>that pic

DEEN saves the industry again!

I've just watched the first season the other day. It had so many funky expressions, I thought it could not be any worse.

But obviously, life likes to prove me wrong.

BUILD WALL

DEPORT BEANS

Will we ever get to see Yuiyui animated?

About 62%

>sure, but at this point it's getting to be annoying.
>getting to be annoying
>annoying

So it annoys you? Fantastic, because that's exactly why I will continue to post it because autistic fags like you get annoyed.

I would tell you to stop thinking that anyone cares about how you feel, but that might make you man up and stop bitching, removing the fun from it all.