SLAVS ARE UNDERRATED!

And so is SquattingSlav.

>MigrAnts
>invasive species in Europe
>official species name Merkelus Germanicus

But they're not white.

It is night in leaflandia. Why aren't we sleeping ?

nobody is anymore

>go to sleep at 3 am and wake up at 7:30 to drink 3 cups of coffee and function
Me on most weekdays. Waiting for Saturday.

>Implying Canuckistanis are 1/10th as white as the average slav

He has some malformity on his eyes, hense thr glasses.

they are something better than whites

This, OP. Underdeveloped eyes are a sign of weak genetics. Slavs are the primal, under dveloped whites. Best fit soley for the bulk of the white army in the coming race war.

They're Slavs. While Canadians and Americans are obsessed with whiteness, Poland is not letting a single migrAnt cross their border. Russia, Ukraine are still calling out LGBT degeneracy like it's common sense, despite the media's (Ukraine) recent trying to convince them otherwise only to appeal to EU.

Odjebi.Da je moderno pravio bi video klipove o levicarima, nego ti ovo donosi views. Ti si moron kome je vrhunac humora tako što će da se obraća narodu na ulici na srpskom u stranij zemlji.
A na stranu što ti je svaki klip gde šatro nešto komentarišeš bukvalno ceo tekst ukraden sa Sup Forums.
Isti si ko ti debili koje snimaš.

Do you think the guy who plays Borat is really from Kazakhstan?

I didn't know that, what kind of malformity?

Yet evey westen nation that fucked with slavs got fucked in the end. Please stop larping you sound childish.

When are you gonna start it? When you won't get fired from job for being a "racist" and lose your friends...

plz english

>also Squatting TrumpSlav

They are also not white.

English motherfucker do you speak it?

DELET

He's a cutie

>also Squatting TrumpSlav Children

You know at the end of Squatting Slav's videos where he puts all those flags? Why did he put all of the Balkan's but Croatia?

Cuz he is Serbian and a moron. He used to have comedy channel called angry Serb where he goes on the street and try to talk with ppl in Serbian. In Canada and Us. I dunno he thinks its funny who the hell knows. Dude is larping for youtube money, fake as fuck.
Also in videos when he comments about something he uses word to word posts that someone posted on Sup Forums.
He is an imbecile on pair with those "snowflakes" he films.

I suspected it was something like that. Part of my Family is Croatian, but I wouldn't do something as petty as that. Regardless I still think he can be a funny guy with how direct he is with people on the street.

Cunts not underated, he is about the right amount of rated.
He easily gets stumped by people with half a brain so only interviews morons and uses his height to intimidate them.

Watch a few of his clips

>Part of my Family is Croatian
How is life treating you Alberto??

Hey Squatting slav, what's up

>watching e-celebs
Who is this guy, and why should I care?

When you name yourself "SquattingSlav" you're basically asking not be taken seriously.

Balkan "slavs" are the worst kind of "slavs"

I like Boris
his cooking content is actually pretty good
I know he is a larping estonian, but what russian youtube contributor is not?

damn nice one efendi

Found (((one)))

He only lives in estonia he's actually slavic.
Pretty believable since balts are full of russians