So it's time to start moving to a distributed internet, how do we do this?

The Jews benefit from centralizing everything, banks, internet, media, etc... this is how they manage to consolidate power.

Today it seems as though they are trying to fuck with the internet by turning it into a larger scale r*eddit type dystopia. Decentralizing the internet as much as possible and creating a distributed system seems to be the best way forward to save freedom of speech and information.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O8IwkhQWpk
ipfs.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=8CMxDNuuAiQ
urbit.org/#learn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=9O8IwkhQWpk

Agreed, it's all gotta go distributed, from the network layer to the web application layer (distributed Youtube, FB, 4ch, reddit alternatives) -- but I gotta wonder about the effects of the additional EMF radiation. And it's still not going to solve the problem of shills. I can't think of a solution for that, which still preserves anonymity.

Internet is already decentralized you retarded nigger
Or do you think google is "installed" in only one computer?

I said distributed, learn how to read you dumb wop.

Wifi usb nodes. You just need to solve compression

yes a distributed wifi based network, but what about other continents?, we would need to crowdfound a satellite because internet over shortwave is gonna have very pour bitrate.

How would wifi help? I'm talking about redesigning the internet using cryptography and shit.

There's some distributed hash table library that I thought Steemit was built on, but I can't recall it.

slib?
dlib?

probably neither of those, but some lib. It's truly distributed, redundant, etc etc.

>Decentralizing the internet as much as possible and creating a distributed system seems to be the best way forward to save freedom of speech and information
>Decentralizing
god damn you are a retard

Bumping for a decentralized radio repeater internet. This is a possibility woth hardware that is available. Im tired of paying the jew for access when we could build our own. We just need to adopt it widely, thats the tricky part. Mass adoptaion.

Here it is: IPFS:

ipfs.io/

>shills
You solve the problem with anonymous id logins. Thats the least of our hurdles.

That's right. Shut yourself off from the world while 99.999999% of the population uses the regular internet

>Im tired of paying the jew for access when we could build our own

yes and fucking ICANN and godaddy for having domains.

Its owned by ONE entity you absolute retard!

... wanted to make sure to get (You)r attention:

Distributed internet seems like it would be easier to track individual users.
Someone redpill me on how it would work, im not that into tech.

It is distributed you retarded leaf. The word you are looking for os decenttalized as in no central authority. You are as dumb as the wop above ypu

I said distributed twice and I said decentralizing as in the verb, not decentralized. Maximum decentralization = distributed. Why are burgers so dumb?

>Distributed internet seems like it would be easier to track individual users.

No, is going to be like tor or i2p but from link layer.

Wifi repeaters have good throughput. Problem is distance not so much bitrate. And yes we would need a sat to connect over oceans.

Leaf if youre going to start a thread at least know what youre talking about. Youre arguing about apples and oranges

It would be unkillable, then, you'd just layer encryption over the whole thing. You (a) would connect to (b), but what does that prove? (b) has any amount of stuff. Everybody connects to (b). Ooops, halfway through you connect to (c). I'm not sure with IPFS anyone even knows what they're hosting. Maybe, maybe not. Of course, no-one wants to help paedos, but it might be that if you want real privacy, you have to accept that you might.

I looked into IPFS once, but I don't remember how it does things. Intro video:

Don't mind the Linux command line stuff, you'd build on top of it. Maybe I'm full of it though.

Another one coming up is Urbit

urbit.org/#learn

but, while it's unkillable and uncensorable, I'm not sure you can be anonymous on it.

its about god damn time someone came up with this idea

Ipfs written in go language go as in google. They can fuck off with that shit. Look into meshnets

I'm talking about something like this: you nerd virgin faggot.