Its like every month lately, Type Moon comes out with a new thing that shits all over power levels big time

Its like every month lately, Type Moon comes out with a new thing that shits all over power levels big time.

Its full on SMT / Notes now though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgrk45stO5A
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Akasha
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Authority of the Beast: A
Anti-humanity skill. It allows her to demonstrate extra damage against anything born from her womb, be it heroic spirit, divine spirit, whatever. This isn't bestowed just to the main body of the Beast II, but to all monsters born from her.

Independent Manifestation: B
The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself. Once she appears, she will paint over the Indian Ocean in a span of seven days. When she manifests, she will continue to produce monsters without rest which will devour humanity. The job of exterminating humanity is left to her children. Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel attacks via time paradoxes using time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.

Self-modification Ex:
She uses the sea of black life to remake her spiritual foundation. She is able to grow from her normal state (femme fatale) to a dragonoid form of over 60 meters in length. Tiamat in her dragonoid body cancels out all attacks of rank A++ and below

Sea of Life: EX
The Beast II is the sea of life itself. As she is circulating the True Ether of Genesis, unlimited magical energy is being supplied in her ocean. Those who are captured by the black mud and sink into the sea will receive at random skills like Self-Modification, Bio-transformation, Bio-merging, Self-replication. When they leave the sea, they will be subjected to a geas on the cellular level with the Beast II (an amino-geass) and automatically be turned into an enemy of humanity

Nega Genesis: A
The same type of skill as the Nega Messiah of the Beast VI
A conceptual bounded barrier able to subvert the modern theory of evolution, prediction of Genesis. Having this, the Beast II gains strong resistance against the Noble Phantasms of Servants born from proper human history.

Monstrous Strength: A++
Power as a monster. This increases her own strength. Virtually of the highest level. With the black mud as her body and the form of a dragon, Tiamat’s strength is that of a giant.

>A womb that had been cut away and discarded after Genesis.
>As the mother sea, she had been used as the soil for creating life, but when the environment of the Earth became stable and ecosystems came to be, she was no necessary and was exiled to the world of imaginary numbers (the other side of the world; not even a parallel world, but a lifeless space of imaginary numbers)

>Once ecosystems had arisen, there was no need for a being who designed lifeforms randomly. In the process by which lifeforms gain intelligence appropriate for this planet, she was nothing but an obstacle. Since then, Tiamat waited in the world of imaginary numbers for the chance to return to Earth.

I'd tap that

A link to a thread with more info ? don't know which board where they talk about this, vg ?

Me too

Given that Nasu wrote Notes, that's entirely unsurprising.

Not anime, you fucking retard.

There goes humanity

FGO has an anime

>Powerlevels
Do you guys have autism or are you all 12 years old?

Last time I saw Tiamat in a VN, he/she/it was powerful enough to brainwash everyone in every parallel universe at the same time, including divine beings, so I'm not shocked.

Does Gil get to pull a "Nuh uh not working on me" on that one too?

Neither, they're SEAshit subhumans.

And yet the only constant is that Arc is the strongest. Though I suppose second place fluctuates quite a bit, yeah.

There's no Gilgamesh there, fortunately. He/she/it essentially gets defeated via faith overload and a special weapon.

No character in Fate can even planet bust properly and retards like you say
>SMT

Just because it has weird chunni shit in the description doesn't mean they're powerful.

Nope Excalibur is the strongest thing in all of Type-Moon Arc is a jobber now.

Sure is a lot of FGO character voiced by Aoi.

None of this shit is canon, right?

Excalibur isn't a character, user.

Fate/Grand Order is Nasu's greatest work so its canon
It doesn't matter nothing can beat Excalibur Arc is dead meat to Saber because Takeuchi's waifu game is strong

Excalibur requires multiple seals to be unleashed and most of those won't activate against Arc, guaranteed. Even if it did it wouldn't bypass Arc's immortality. Arc is forever the strongest, that's the concept her ability is built up on.

>Arc is forever the strongest
Not anymore.

>powerman
psshhh

Got retcon because of Extella, Excalibur is literally the strongest along with Grand Saber

What the fuck is that thing?

Nope. The strongest being on the planet is none other than the planet itself. From Divine Spirits, Heroic Spirits, whatever, all of them are bound by Earth's rules, as long as they play by those rules they are forever Arc's bitches.

And Arc's the child of Crimson Moon making a pact with the planet

>He serious.

Nigga Altera nearly destroyed the Earth before all that happen, the only reason why the Earth was able to defeat her was because of Excalibur. Tsukihime is dead and buried

>ANOTHER character voiced by Aoi Yuuki

is this what? The fifth one?

Gods are shit. Arc would have activated Ultimate One and one-shotted Altera, who's vulnerable to being blugeoned to death.

>Arcfags are this salty

You can't never have enough Aoi.

>Its full on SMT
What did you mean by this?

>hiring Y.Aoi to voice a giantess

Do I haave to play through Extra?
Can't I just look up a summary or something?

Can I fuck her?

You're talking about the game.

Hah that griffon has boobs!

When will this mobage shit die already?

Not anytime soon. It's one of the top money makers in the genre. It's one of Sony's most profitable games right now. They're raking in dollars in the low millions every day of the week. It's already been announced to get a feature-length OVA on the 31st of this month and there will be even more animated content in 2017. This shit isn't going away.

Would you tap this?

Until I died of dehydration.

Tiamat is fucking sex, also getting Yuuki to play a giantess goddess is fucking hilarious to me.

Is Arc still at the top of the power level chart due to being Nasu's pet?

Or are we finally moving away from that?

Extra/CCC/Extella are mostly off in their own separate timeline(s). I enjoyed the Extra series myself, but if you just read the wiki articles on Velbers, Nero, Attila/Altera, etc you'll be fine.

Gorgon Medusa

No H/A isn't retconned or they aren't canon to each other or something, she transforms into the snake beast for her NP

Arc is being ignored. She is nowhere to be seen and nobody's talking about her. She might not even exist in GO's corner of the multiverse.

Taiga pseudo-servant

Possessed by ancient Mexican Jaguar god, she now seeks to do whatever she wants

Ishtar hangs out with her sister

She's from a yakuza family. I guess Jaguar Man is into that. I can't blame him.

Only three. Okita Souji, Shuten Douji and Tiamat.

We also got King Hassan, the 1st of the Hassans, voiced by motherfucking Jouji Nakata.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgrk45stO5A

I like Ishtar more.

Goku still solos nasuverse.

>Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel attacks via time paradoxes using time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.
>B

Good for him.

Why even bring up Goku when Demonbane already did?

And gets killed by a laser.

Demonbane didn't kill Saber

The only other servant to have that skill is Void Shiki at C rank.

Makes sense, she can move through all of time and space, but if the attack is too strong for her to cancel she can't do shit about it.

Nah the spiritbomb he is going to make misses and gets moon dropped.

Semiramis when?

Only because Yogurt Softsocks saved her.

Who's this and why does she look like a blonde Rin?

Ereshkigal, Ishtar's sister.

Imouto? She does look cuter.

Ultimate Ones are still on top of the chart though right?

Is she possessing Fate/Extra Rin as a psuedoservant?

She's really powerful against every human. Even both Shikis.

ORT would probably shit all over her though.

Is that Arondight he's using ?

The Nasuverse has a being who is superior to Zeno. Heck, Void Shiki is at least Universal Zamasu level.

It's sort of ambiguous. We know that things like Excalibur can 100% annihilate them now, but there's a selection of beings whose power level isn't yet established compared to theirs - such as Amaterasu, Altera's Titan Form, and some others.

Primordial demons are also 100% above them but have yet to appear, the closest we've gotten is Kiara in CCC who almost managed to reach their level - and she was capable of destroying the planet at that point.

Nothing on that looks impressive
So the best feat still goes to Ishtar with her conceptual planet, or CCC due to misinformation.

That is Universal level, Akasha is at least 6-dimensional multiverse level.

[Citation Needed]

I knew this was a mobile game but never really looked into it

but then I found this cutie... I would love her tenderly

This comes from Avalon's description in Fate/side material: "It was a Noble Phantasm reaching the realm of True Magic. Avalon shut out all physical interference, operation of parallel worlds, and multi-dimensional communication (up to the sixth dimension)."
Therefore the Nasuverse is at least six dimensions.

Can we finally say a Fate thing can kill a Tsukihime thing?

Dimensions are not universes, Saber won't be killed with Avalon sure, but she won't be standing or anything either after her planet is destroyed

Or maybe Buu just blows a hole through her dimension regardless.

Fate gotten so ridiculously big

That 90% of things are still Nip only and only understood in the West through secondary sources don't help either

There's tons of misinformation all over

That's been the case for years though. It's just that people want to believe that the powerlevels are literally powerlevels and avoid the conceptual side of Nasuverse(which is why people keep bringing up Arc), which is quite important.

For example the very same property that Excalibur has that makes it able to destroy the Ultimate Ones from the other planets is also the property that would make it unable to kill Arc(in the same way, I'm not saying it couldn't happen).

Universes are made of dimensions, some 3-D (aka 4-D, 3 spatial and 1 time). Some are higher. Theoretically, a 6-D universe should contain an infinite amount of 5-D universes, and that should contain an infinite amount of 4-D universes, and so forth.

Conceptual power vs brute force has been a thing since before Fate even got its first anime.
Doesn't mean overhwelming power; moon drop
can be stopped by conceptual powers like Saber or Cu.
What can they do if Arc is a country away nuking their position, nothing that's what.

That's your headcanon, either point out a scene where a Nasuverse character ever damaged a universal character or fuck off

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Akasha
Take these as a starting point on how hard you were baiting with your original statement.

Nasu is such a fucking hack.

Additionally, the Nasuverse has only shown brute force feats at up to Large Planet to star level, but the conceptual effects explained or demonstrated are far greater.

Just ignore the DB shitposter and go back to shitposting about how Tsukihime is kill.

>vswiki
Oh the same place that have DBZ characters at FTL speeds and HST at planet busters, what a source.

At least use a more respected site.
You know such as actual citation in which Shiki actually performed any of the feats you claim.

Tiamat isn't that horrible. She's a good fight for an armada of heroes and therefore appropriate to Grand Order, but she's completely inferior to Types or the Earth Mother Goddess.

She stated she could alter the entire universe at the atomic level in fucking KnK.

>Its like every month lately, Type Moon comes out with a new thing that shits all over power levels big time.
This has been happening since Tsukihime to give Shiki more and more absurd monsters and powers to fight.
FSN just blew the lid off with Nasu going full absolute retard with finding some way to actually give several different characters ripped from mythology "unique" powers, while expanding his own ridiculous Nasuverse with TYPEs and other shit.

Type Moon is nothing but DC/Marvel-esque powerlevel expansions on an accelerated scale.