Daily reminder that Finns are not European

Stormfront and other "White nationalists" need to come to terms with this right NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/analyses-of-a-yamna-genome/amp/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/analyses-of-the-gokhem-2-genome/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off EU nigger, I'm whiter than you.

Finland should be the new Liberia for mixed White mongrels.

>tfw baltas also means white

Creating division with his meme flag how surprising.

The fins are the whitest european.

Unlike (((stormfront))) I don't go by the retarded logic of "hurr Durr if your ancestors lived in Europe your white" I go by japlogrouos to determine race. Finland can be our /nu/ dumping ground for the mixed White mongrels from Australia, NZ, and America

In genetic discoveries, it was discovered that 10% of the genes of a typical ethnic Finn is shared with Siberian and East Asian populations. The rest of the other genes are shared with typical Europeans. Their most prominent genetic haplogroup (a haploid genotype shared with ancestors) is N1c. It is found in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia and is said to have come from Asia 12,000 to 14,000 years ago

Finns will NEVER be European

Meme flag of course.

The only whites are the Bretons

Y-DNA is inherited from male lineage. Finns are still >90% european.

R1a and R1b shitskins aren't Europeans either by that same logic.

If you're not pre indo European I you're not white.

R1a and R1b are shitskins from the northern Eurasian steppe

My moms mtDNA

My dads

R1a and R1b are from Yamna (Proto-Indo-European), they more white than any other european, they carried more mesolithic european (Haplogroup I) dna then the neolithic europeans who they have mixed with.

K12b
60.18% North_European
26.29% Gedrosia
4.89% Atlantic_Med
4.50% Siberian
2.12% Caucasus
2.02% South_Asian
genetiker.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/analyses-of-a-yamna-genome/amp/

K12b
55.74% Atlantic_Med
18.59% North_European
9.33% Caucasus
5.99% Southwest_Asian
4.93% Northwest_African
3.64% Sub_Saharan
1.06% Southeast_Asian
0.64% East_Asian
genetiker.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/analyses-of-the-gokhem-2-genome/amp/

European isn't the same thing as white.

We know its you Sven, not our fault you got so cucked. Stay mad!

Why do people fucking care white people burn easy. They'll be the first to go in the global warming front.

u mad white bois?

glorious Mongol warriors

Great finno-korea hyperwar is at fault, we gained autism in that process. I'm still whiter than you memeflagger.

>Finnics aren't European
>meme flag

wrong.

> japlogrouos

Haplogroups are mostly good for memes

What about autosomes though. They aren't white based on them either.

Finland is literally the most blond and blue eyed country on the Earth. If we aren't very similar to Europeans it just means the divergence is the shitload of african and semitic blood in most Europeans, not Asian in ours

This.
It just basically means that certain Asian populations have recessive genetics that allow to make heterozygotous offspring with all the European features.

It only shows the Haplogroup that their Y chromosomes belong to

it doesn´t account for the rest of the person's chromosomes

Hitler as an example had a Y chromosome belonging to haplogroup E & his subclade was a berber version so this means that hitlers first male ancestor could be traced back to a berber from north africa. My own Y Haplogroup is G but the rest of my chromosomes are entirely european etc

So Balts, East slavs and Finns are Mongols... Goog job Ghengis

lel

Why the fuck does it matter? And pretty sure they're European if they're in Europe. White? Probably not though.

Finns are known mongol admixed mongrels. Epicanthic fold is present in over half of finnish people.

europe has always been at its greatest when divided

"white" is a jewish meme to encourage world peace (stagnation)

first you have nations
then you have races, nations united
and then you simplify the races. it's just white, black, and asian.
and then you destroy the race barrier and unite the whole world under one government and one culture.

total control achieved. competition between nations and alliances ended. progress ended. profits up,

Today "white" means soy boy, cuck, faggot, good goy etc.
Why would anyone want to be associated with it?

The most collective extent of a racial term i'll use is Mediterranean. Northerners and Southerners have nothing in common, our history and culture is more intertwined with north africans and levantines than nords and anglos.

I've noticed that literally ALL EU flags are shills. Must be written in their manual or something.

>our history and culture is more intertwined with north africans and levantines than nords and anglos
WTF are you talking about?

But then why do they have such high IQs?

It is you idiot. Just accept it, nothing wrong with north africans and levantines. Grow up and realise that the term "white" is a jewish attempt at dividing Europeans. Anglos and Nords have never respected our history. Look up the Black Legend, it talks about nords attempts at delegitimising Mediterranean achievements. Also, we have more in common with the Roman Empire, the Phoenicians, The Byzantines The moors, and to a small degree The french

This, fuck westerners and fuck white faggots, long live slavs, finns and hungarians.

You have nothing to be proud of, just pray to god that Germany annexes you again.

Italians have the highest IQ, pretty sure they have no asian admixture

you fucking arabs

Asians have high IQ too, so it checks out

sp 80% have blond hair / light eyes. they have a population of fucking 5m. just a city in germany has more than that.

80% means nothing if its just a few people in the end.

finns are more european than any EU council member

nobody gives a shit about you coastal mud people

>You have nothing to be proud of,
Well, I am proud of not being dirty moor for example.

I swear croatia has more admixture from the ottomon empire than we do.

Learn history and then come back to me. Not even northerners from the 16th Century would use that as an insult. It's based in falsehoods that in time haven't been corrected

All these reminds me of Nassem Nicholas Taleb.

It's just Anglos are the original Jews and have smeared, demonized and subverted every other nation, white or not. They can't die out soon enough.

We look almost identical to them compared to nords.

Finns are European both in appearance and spirit.

Even if they are not the ideal of your autistic purity spiraling "what is even white"-tier definition I really don't care.

finns are blond and have blue eyes the spanish do not... who is most european?

The Spanish because they Rb1

retarded white supremacist
blue eyes and blonde hair is not exclusively an european trait, having them doesnt make anyone more or less european

Spanish,

Who contributed more to the evolution of the great continent that is now Europe? the finns? shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry you are 30 years old and don't know what sun is, come to Iberia and bring a fucking sun protector you meme flag

You should check out his twitter @nntaleb.

He gets into these kinds of arguments everyday.

I just thing they, as a whole, are a traitorous back stabbing people, who are more obsessed with money and power than their own people. Also Iberians have never been displaced, The original britons if I remember all had black hair with fair skin or something to that degree but were displaced continuously by groups such as saxons and what not. Anglos, also like to gloss over the fact that the Iberian Empire was richer and actually had more land than them in the 1st age. But considering we're still living in an anglo-spherical world we'll just ignore that. The Black Legend is certainly true and i'd even extend it to Italy, Greece and the Levant. Northerners hate thinking that there are greater civilisations than them, They also pride themselves in saying they were the first to make slavery illegal, which isn't something to be proud of, the Persian Empire, a much greater empire than them, illegalised slavery in the Old World.

most Mediterranean people look like that, desu (t. Med immigrant)

I think you are all probably retarded and have no idea of what you are talking about.

I will, he sounds pretty interesting. I'm not a white nationalist anymore because i've accepted we're different but I can still respect you northerners for your accomplishments.

These aren't white posts are getting more and more retarded by the day. KYS

can please spanish ppl not suck on finnish dick we know you are indo-european and we are not but we were raised as indo-european while spanish were raised as moors.

Complete utter bullshit. Euromeds are Europeans, you can spot it from a mile away.

You've been doing these shit threads since /new/, JIDF. It's time to give up the "are x white?"-d&c, it's not working.

Genetics[edit]
According to an early genetic study, the Portuguese is a relatively distinct population according to HLA data, as they have a high frequency of the HLA-A25-B18-DR15 and A26-B38-DR13 genes. The later is a unique Portuguese marker- the Portuguese have neither a significant contribution to their genetic pool from paleo-North Africans (A30-B18) nor Mediterraneans (A33-B14). As such may have remained in relative genetic isolation compared to the rest of the Iberian populations. The A25-B18-DR15 gene is only found in Portugal among Europeans; and is also observed in white North Americans and in Brazilians.[70]

show you flag you arab shit

That was the shittiest comment i've read. How high is your autism level? The only time moors could've mixed was if a Christian converted, which wasn't as common as you'd think. Also only the Elite and soldiers lived in Iberia to try to contain the area. Citizens did not live there. Also i'd say it's a larger admixture to mix with an anglo than it is to mix with a berber.

When did I say we weren't European? What i'm saying is Mediterraneans aren't huwhite. Also no one in history would've referred to themselves as European, it's a stupid term but i'd rather use that term than white when talking about a group. North Africans still don't have the same genetic makeup of Mediterraneans, but we have more similarities than Northern Europeans.

Yeah, the early iberians lived in the western most point of Iberia, whilst celtics lived in the east. Didn't know that about portugal though

spanish should consider the fact that slavs looks different from nords as nords differ from the rest. case closed.just because spanish have 0,01% of germanic blood doesnt make you white.

No one here is saying that muchacho, also yeah. Nords do differ from the rest, as do Slavs, Iberians and Italians and Greeks and Anglos.

so to be white, you have to have germanic blood

you are really retarded meme flag

I think you should consider you have a tiny gook dick.

Whu is OP saying finns are not european? thats like saying spanish are not white. pretty obvious.

xD amigo, we're not white. I already said we weren't.

G2a1 Master, ACTUAL Caucasian race here

Fucking burgers calling everything Caucasian, you niggers need to get a brain

what does "white" mean to you meme flag?

Is it Skin color? Is it Cultural and Traditions?

all of that from just your mom and dad?
they must get around

Mongols never came to Finland. Steppe people didn't feel like going into mosquito infested frozen forests.

Don't forget the swampy lakeland too..

Historically, Finland has been a really shitty piece of real estate.

>EU flag
Saged

Why the fuck would you want to be white? White people are literally the most pathetic, ugly and useless race

wtf is that suomi picture? What's wrong with it's lips. Also why do finns call their language suomi? Sami people?

for all finnish...

its our ancient finnish memes

It's a good meme. I guess you knew about the
niggering before all of us.

you are just jealous of west mongolian master race, hans

Are blacks white?

>who is most european?
Well, we ACTUALLY are native Europeans, Fins are NOT.
If you are asking which one is "white", though, then take a guess.

Daily reminder you are a retard. 1 haplogoup isn't full picture. Btw they find one ice man who has that haplogroup, doesn't means his family has to spread all across Europe to be European.

No country is pure white, Hun genes in Scandinavia and what else in rest of Europe

Sardinians confirmed pure Europeans. Everyone else: raepbabys.

Lol people should be honoured to have the finns as a part of their race, they're the smartest and have the best education system in Europe by far. I would've loved to be born a finn, not to mentioned on they have the most blonde people.