Yuri!!! on Ice

Believe in Yuuri, anons! He'll clinch the gold medal for sure!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE
soundcloud.com/born-to-make-history/yoi-sings-preview
youtube.com/watch?v=ExRpbyHbG3A
tiffany.es/jewelry/rings/lucida-band-ring-GRP00364?fromGrid=1&search_params=p 1-n 10000-c 288177-s 5-r -t -ni 1-x -lr -hr -ri -mi -pp 690 5&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=&trackpdp=bg&fromcid=288177&trackgridpos=13
cartier.com/en-us/collections/engagement/wedding-bands/classic-wedding-bands/b4031200-wedding-band.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/patrick-chan-dismayed-by-new-focus-quad-jumps-1.3417813
yoi-topia.tumblr.com/post/154198973506/next-episode-preview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Otabek deserves to win. The be a hero for his country is the purest purpose of all of them.

Also Yurio probably wouldn't mind not winning then too much.

Patrick Chan is a complete asshole, actually worse than JJ. Just google the guy, he is a pretentious cunt who when he loses, instead of owning up to it will diss everyone from his competitors to the judging system. For years, he got favored by judges for god knows what reason because 'muh beautiful edges' but thank God Yuzuru arrived and blew him out of the fucking window since the GPF, Olympics and Worlds 2014 and he fucked off for a while after that. Too bad his rat ass is back.

>china has pink cheetah curtains
Why is he so adorable?

Victor a pure

How do I become a fairy so I can get a hot Kazakh boyfriend?

I feel bad for him now

Do you have angelic features, a BMI below 20 and have you shaved your legs?

Choke to death on a katsudon-filled pirozhki and you will be reincarnated as the fairy.

I just watched Yuzu's SP at this year's GPF and wow he'll be hard to beat again.

Which blau Victor is your favorite?

What did they mean by this?

>Viktor actually meant the wait between the party and the video
Being Viktor is suffering.

By being pure and eating special magical pirojkis of course.

I'm starting to feel bad for JJ, honestly.
>Victor barely knows who he is
>Otabek rejects him
>His peers leave as soon as he shows up

It seems like he's genuinely trying but failing to make friends with the skaters because he's so used to having his ego stroked. It's conceivable that he thinks bullying fairy is just friendly hazing too.

Kek, l didn't notice the rainbow until now. Sasuga.

I have so many but I like this one

It means that god approves of this marriage.

/YOI/ fags sing HISTORY MAKER

Record yourself singing (mp3 format, no background track) to the OP version:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE

email to: [email protected]

submission by 14 December 2016 (will release before final episode).

CURRENT SUBMISSION COUNT: __23__

Listen to the unmixed preview here:

soundcloud.com/born-to-make-history/yoi-sings-preview

You can't just pick one!

Maybe Kubo will redeem JJ by making him get last place in the GPF and realizing how shit he is.

> Aeroflot
> not Russian Post
Missed opportunity.

>23

Nice, gonna be fun.

It's weird looking back at Blau's older stuff

Yeah, I feel ambiguous about him.He's a narcissist laking some serious self awarenes & humility, I dislike him for that but also pity him. He's not really a bad guy just annoying as hell

Will Kubo do a manga?

You anons don't sound that bad actually

If Yuuri wins gold, will he get the chance to know that Viktor wasn't gonna leave him behind? Tho I this point that's probably pointless seeing they have rings.

If Yurio wins above Yuuri, he will get stuck in his current mentality or even become worse.

If JJ wins gold he will become an insuferable fuck, more than he already is.

I feel Otabek, Chris or Phichit are gonna win gold.

I feel bad for him too. I wanted him to be just the douchey one but with a secret heart of gold or something around those lines.

/r/ some post episode 10 artwork of the Baldfat variety

I'm telling you he is supposed to represent Patrick Chan and Nips hate him because he was an asshole to Yuzu. Also, the whole straight acting closet homo with a girlfriend.

I wonder if a shitty phone microphone will do.

Hide fujoshit thread
Ignore fujoshit posts
Do not reply to fujoshit posters

Food poison of love Viktor

can we get a ring edit for this one svp

There's quite a bit in the /cm/ thread.

An user in the last thread wanted the full interview from today. Pls enjoy Suwabe being maximum Victor.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExRpbyHbG3A

Just read a couple of things and damn, he's pretty shitty. I thought the hate was just a meme because of his creppy smile but it's actually totally deserved.

that's his left hand

You need them Eyes of a Soldier

Victor looks so good in white, and the blue rose petals are a perfect touch.

He was presented in an annoying as fuck way and the writers went out of the way to make sure we know how obnoxious he is. However, no character is actually "bad" in this show, and
>all boys are best boys
has been a thing for a while, so I'm waiting on his redemption (scene?) for now.

I'm betting for
>Chris
>Yuuri
>Otabek
>JJ
>Yurio
>Pichit

Do not worry my sperglord friendo, the real fujos fucked off to some other sekrit club. It will be much calmer here from now on.

Do you think Victor choose Yuris new coat? Doesn't look like his regular style.

I'm still waiting for the baldfat skinhead attack fic

Maybe. Do you think piggy otherwise unfashionable?

why is it purple...

We're doing both, sorry to burst your bubble user.

The colour of love.

>the heart shaped mouth
AMAZINGGGGGGG
Bless Suwabe.

Piggy dresses like exactly like every other 20-something Japanese guy who doesn't live in Tokyo, which is to say, yes.

As much as I like his voice, that cosplay is maximum cringe.

Didn't he live in Detroit for 5 years? Why so un/fa/ Yuri

Fairy's angel, please.

It doesn't look expensive or fitted enough to be something Viktor would have picked.

>Detroit
>fashion

And that's why non user boards are cancerous. Thanks for proving my and other anons' point right. Now kindly fuck off back there again.

I want Viktor and yuuri to experience Japanese street fashion at least once

Which style do you think they will pick up? I'm betting visual kei for Viktor and Yuuri will just go full Nomura

I didn't know anything about Patrick but now it makes sense that (even if they're just loosely based in real skaters) JJ is worst boy and he might not redeem himself at the end.

Victor needs to tell Yuuri straight out how much he's done for him, I'm not sure Yuuri realizes just how much of an impact he's had on his life. That life and love stuff needs to be spelled out.

>visual kei for Viktor
user, pls. Only Nips can pull off that look past 25 and not look completely retarded. There are plenty of Nip casual wears that would work well for Victor.

I dunno, I like it. Plus there are fun parts where he and Yuri's VA get in character which is cute.

I mean the wig, not the program itself. Piggy's VA is cute.

Do you think the overall Quality of this episode means the routines in 11+12 might look half-decent? Not Stay By Me tier but at least Yuuri's first free skate.

He MUST, no way Yuuri goes on without knowing the GPF night

>and not look completely retarded

but that's exactly what I want

You're probably right. He's an arrogant prick who has a really shit reputation in Japan. JJ to a T.
Do other skaters have a problem with him?

Yes, more than adequate. I use Ableton Live software, so it's easy to compress and filter toaster/background noise.

sage for non-yoi

let me lay this out one last time before I give up on this useless debate.

Main shopping street in barcelona --> high end name brand jewelry shops

The one linked before was very thin - too thin for what we see on baldfats' hands. The width of the ring is shown to be about half the length of Yurio's fingernail.

Men's gold wedding rings that looks somewhat wide on both victor and yuri's fingers, I estimate probably at least 3mm.

let's use Tiffany & co in spain for an example :
tiffany.es/jewelry/rings/lucida-band-ring-GRP00364?fromGrid=1&search_params=p 1-n 10000-c 288177-s 5-r -t -ni 1-x -lr -hr -ri -mi -pp 690 5&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=&trackpdp=bg&fromcid=288177&trackgridpos=13

$1,000 eu for one yellow gold ring

ok how about Cartier?
cartier.com/en-us/collections/engagement/wedding-bands/classic-wedding-bands/b4031200-wedding-band.html

$914 euro

Also, the rings were front and center when yuri walked in. That's where jewelers keep the high ticket items. If Yuri found some bargain 150 eu rings they would have been in a fucking corner.

I can totally buy the idea that yuri bought each ring for ~700 eu. What I'm not willing to budge on is the idea that he got two for that price. He had to put them on a fucking payment plan for chrissake

It's obvious he's a sheltered kid who has helicopter parents who always considered him a special snowflake. The other skaters ignoring him is good, he needs to question why nobody outside of his fangirls like him.

He kind of does have 'heart of gold traits', we just haven't seen them. His character profile says he's loyal and keeps his promises, and does a lot of charity work.

Post yfw Yuri ends up breaking the world record.

CAN'T STOP
HE'S JUST A SOLDIER

>youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4

I sure hope so. Personally I would prefer for them to animate shorter skating scenes but in good quality.

We will get a full kissu.

>wanting this miracle of the universe to ever look bad
Monster.

cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/patrick-chan-dismayed-by-new-focus-quad-jumps-1.3417813

hahahaha wow you guys weren't kidding

We should ask Kubo.
I agree with you, though.

user you don't see it? The more retarded, the more moe. Nothing can go wrong with Viktor.

>that score
Yuzu's LP at NHK 2015 was fucking amazing.

He's a piece of shit. Standing there complaining that the quality of the skating has gone down with additional quads, when Yuzu and Javier are making them looks integrated and glorious. He's just jealous because he doesn't want to improve.
I also really resent the fact he's currently in second place at the GPF.

Fujo detectives on the case. Episode 11 preview with Makkachin is a flashback to Moscow.

What are the prices like at the store they went to? It's a real one.

Moscow? I thought it was St Petersburg?

Top tier fujo detectives at work

Viktor never lived in Moscow, though.

When? His home is St Petersburg or do you mean another time?

Feel bad for ring-edit user now that he's out of work and can no longer support his starving family. Damn you, Kubo.

posted two threads ago: yoi-topia.tumblr.com/post/154198973506/next-episode-preview

Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg

>The State Hermitage Museum is a museum of art and culture in Saint Petersburg, Russia. One of the largest and oldest museums in the world, it was founded in 1764 by Catherine the Great and has been open to the public since 1852.

That's the hermitage in St. Petersburg.

LONELY GAY BACKSTORY INCOMING

This is so fucking disrespectful towards Yuzu and Javier. No one watching their performances could deny they are the whole package. Trying to paint his competition as just jumpers was a new low even for him. I also resent him getting 2nd place in Marseille. This cunt must have some strong sponsors behind the scenes.

Pixiv tag for Viktor/yuuri pics? I'd suck your Dick if you also shared the tags for YOI in general, all of the homo.

The reaction to the (engagement) rings was fucking 10/10

I bet it's also because he's not part of the Orser clique. (Also he must have been a nightmare to work with, his coach quit right before the season started).
If he wins the GPF I will be legitimately livid.

What was Victor like growing up? There's no way he wasn't bullied every single day - he probably carried himself in a really effeminate way since he was young, and Russians don't take kindly to that at all.

I bet the tragic backstory will mirror Yuri's, so like in episode 2 where they tell Victor that Yuri was never very good at making friends, so he had a lot of time to practice, that'll be what happened to Victor also.
>Magic spell to turn a piggy into a prince