now is the time to panic

Don't panic, at least they're both still alive

Why doesn't Dynasty have this up yet?

Rate my reaction face.

Can the madman play this off yet again?

I bet she's hearing "can't be friends" and is mad for that

I mean she's like 8 right

Oh yeah that's it isn't it

Sorry for my wrong spelling, now it is a good reactoin meme.

I mean if you look at IRL logic I was a babysitter and kids do go full angry tantrum mode instantly over little misunderstandings so yeah. But the author could be using manga logic so who knows.

I didn't expect it to accelerate here this hard from the friend visit though. Usually everything is at a much slower pace in these kind of lolibait manga but there hasn't been any pantsu pandering either so this breaks the mold

Look at that face, is utter disgust

All my hopes died with this

yeah, definitely

Considering how thoroughly manga logic has been avoided for her until now, it's more likely.
That works for both scenarios

>the cute story of a Cute-Pedophile and a Cute little girl
>the struggles of this Pedophile to tell her little crush that she love her

i have mixed feeling about it... what did the Author Smoke when writing this?!

This is right up his alley

has he wrote other stuff?

I hope it is just a misunderstanding, if not I can't see how the series can go on for that much longer.

I know right?

Yes, but looking at it it's more seinen than shoujo, which is surprising based on the art.

>ending is a chapter where she gets insulted for being a lolicon and then an adult comes to have a chat with her and the last page is a short [help for lolicons] set of links

I would feel so betrayed. But it would pretty funny.

inb4 she's just angry that she kept it from her for this long when she hates dishonesty

>act as the perfect oneesan with the cute Little girl you fell in love with
>she told you "i like you"
>you answer "aw i like you too"
>you continue "i really can't stand being just friends..."

BRAVO! what the fuck did you expect?! she is like 9 and hopes to find her prince at your age.

really i want the same shit the author used when he got into this idea, jokes apart is original.

Wow the other manga by this author is brutal as fuck

I only read the first chapter a while ago, but it's definitely quite different from Yuzumori-san. It's only got a few chapters translated, right?

like 6
It's a little jarring too since the MC looks the same as mimika and behaves similarly when she's not murdering

also there is quite good stuff in it, will Yuzomori turn out to have some kind of service in it?

well it tells me at least that we aren't going to get something like this

>Now is the time to picnic

it's winter, you madman

What, you don't go picnicking in winter?

You guys realize the author is a girl right? That's why she knows how to make the dynamic so good and write females well.

It should be pretty obvious from her art alone.

I was worried about that. Fucking nip naming schemes.
Explains why she can't draw dynamic action worth a damn.

Why are you trying to tell us things that everyone already knows?

>I was worried about that.
Why is that a bad thing? I doubt a male could write a story like this, at least not as good as Yuzumori-san is.

There are multiple posts in this thread referring to the mangaka as male.

People still think its a guy

You're right. I'm sorry. People are dumb.

I just said 'he' like four times is all.

I hope she sticks to stuff like Yuzumori from now on, this is so much better.

How far is the manga ahead of the scanlation?

The two are together user.

so the day that the manga release comes out it gets scanlated?

iirc The chapter came out two days before it was done but at the moment they are up to date.

I practically shat myself at this page
This is the face of someone who wants you dead

what if she thinks that Mimika doesn't want to be friend with her anymore for other reasons? like ... she don't want to hang out with a child because its embarrassing ? maybe that isn't disgust but Hate for Mimika Selfishness

>tags: comedy, blushing

Where did it all go wrong?

saved, always good to have more disgusted reaction images

We should have known it wouldn't have lasted.

I died a little inside.

Started reading this yesterday at the recommendation of a friend. To think that this happened...

There is no way she could get 100 points on everything.
Even Mimika couldn't get 100 points, and Mimika is a very smart girl.
Yuzumori-san can't be human, she might be a robot made for baiting lolicons.

Honestly if is right, it'd be expected, but it'd feel a little cheap. Especially since this manga in particular has steered away from the usual "everything back to status quo" bullshit at every turn.

Well they'll at least fight or break a little
It's not like half of the chapters didn't reset pretty hard, though, either.

She's probably an FBI agent in disguise

Yeah, I agree it'd be a bit cheap. Also I feel like Yuzumori-san would be more sad as opposed to the look of full on disgust she seems to have towards Mimika.

At the same time though, I want more chapters of them just being cute together, but I feel like if Yuzumori-san really did understand what Mimika meant, then I'm not sure the series will last much longer. Although I'd be totally okay with it continuing on for a while with them being cute together as a couple.

Anyone less lazy than me feel like making an edit "loli haet yuri"?

I would tip my hat off to the author if she doesn't do the usual 'it's just a misunderstanding, everything turns into normal'. Like, for example Yuzumori breaks apart from Mimika, Mimika breaks down, can't hold it and becomes a cheeki breeki stalker until she can blackmail Yuzumori, but then Yuzumori takes pity of her and plays along with her secretly. I mean, she's already fallen so low in this regard, might as well go all the way.

>blackmail Yuzumori.
I like this idea.
doujins when?

I can't tell if this is meme misuse or not

Mimika tryna interpret yuzu's face like

Fucking kek

I'll vouch on "you don't like being just friends? Then we'll be best friends!" or the same shit.

Pls don't let this train stop

needs more integrals

I'd say it needs more partial differential equations.

partial differential equations are ez pz
Give me some second order diff
or laplace transforms
In 3 dimensions
Cylindrical

Laplace transforms pst. Then what if it has a higher order partial diff eq?

>friends
what ESL translated this

reading that chapter I fell in love.

What if it goes on hiatus right now

this fucking series reminded me why I got into this shit in the first place, I had forgotten how much I loved yuri and how relatable some of the mc's are.

for me it was this

what if she's mad because she thinks she said that because of her other friend?

welp someone's about to die

Yuzumori-san is about to die!

Love is dead?

She'll get hateraped by a loli.

What impresses me is that the author really understands what makes lolis appealing. How does she do it? Is she secretly a man at heart?

Maybe Nabokov has been gaining enough karma that soon enough he can take the next step and be reincarnated as an eternal cute 2D girl.

She understands what makes lolis appealing because she was one at one point.

She was a loli, like the above user said, and she's also a lolicon.

I haven't been keeping up with this. Did loli find out the older girl wanted to rape her?

Maybe, it's kind of vage.

*vague

>mfw

>hfw you say you don't like classic rock

Looks like love to me.

How long was Mimika sitting there thinking this over? Or did this whole chapter take place over 5 seconds or something?

It's not that hard to have a perfect score in everything when you are young

Probably not, but just suppose that poster is correct. We've already had evil robot grandmas this week, so why not evil robot lolis?

>so why not evil robot lolis?
FBI is a masterbaiter again? What is this, the 50s?

Even if Yuzumori simply misunderstood Mimika's sobbing, she should still be confused and/or sympathetic at Mimika's river of tears

Her being disgusted and angry isn't really making much sense

To begin with, how can such a cute small loli be so sassy and dominant? Yuzumori doesn't seem like someone who could even realistically exist
now I really hope we get some non-yuri doujins about this manga, her getting forced into submissiveness would be good to see

I just read this masterpiece!

m-more?

You have to wait, just like the rest of us.

I was getting always happy when I was reading it

if you know what I mean

it's so god. .

Does anybody knows how many chapter there are in the first volume?

I really do want to have sexual Intercourse with both of them though