If everyone thought like this the world would be a better place

If everyone thought like this the world would be a better place

It's actually a very Christian way of thinking, it takes true strength to turn the other cheek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KE8v44VS_k
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=hrDgvIOV6CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So if I thought like this then I should go steal whatever I want?

>Lo Ganef

FKYS NGGR

Too bad niggers don't think like that
Probably why they take the bikes

There are those out there who derive happiness from raping and murdering, too.

rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm and cucks derive immense sexual pleasure from being murdered

Hows the project coming along?

This is fake btw look at the URL

great edit

>It's actually a very Christian way of thinking, it takes true strength to turn the other cheek
yeah ur right stealing things because it makes you happier than it makes the person to whom the thing belongs to is very christian

God. What a faggot you are. I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there who haven't gotten laid in years. I think you should let them all fuck your wife. You are probably bored of her anyway. Then turn the other cheek in the corner and jerk a puddle like the good little cuck you are. They will enjoy fucking her more than you, she will undoubtedly enjoy getting fucked by them more than with you, and you will be happy to spread joy. Win-win-win.

o fuck tell me theres more

>Christian way of thinking
You have a cartoon-tier understanding of Christianity. That's not at all what turning the other cheek means. It means more to not be diminished by the evil acts of others. You're a pussy, not a Christian because you've excused a wrong because you are weak

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Sorry I didn't read this before my post. Nice.

Amen!

Nice!

guuud stuff

Wow. You know, evil only triumphs when faggots like OP turn the other cheek. None of the atrocities in the history of the world would have been possible without balless faggots like you. None of them. You are unworthy of life in my opinion.

Good to hear. Your asshole will give me more pleasure than any discomfort a hard pounding might cause you (measured subjectively by me, of course), so hand it over.

I may chose to be kind but not willfully a fool!

I like this comic, but I would like it more if the yellow bar was a baguette.

Turning the other cheek was a political statement that forced a Roman to recognize a Jew as equal or stop hitting them.

It doesn't mean being happy for people who do you wrong, idiot.

This kind of kindergarten Christianity is what gets good people killed.

It also makes people turn away from Christianity because of the obvious immoral weakness of such a position.

>Passively get fucked over

Trust me, it doesn't work

Fuck off shill! Christ cucks get the fuck out. Who the hell wants to worship a dead Jew on a stick?

Anymore from bike cuck?

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean what you think it does

Shouldn't our joy in shitting over his comics make him more inclined to be glad about it, if we use his own logic?

They asked him that, but no response. He has to go on hiatus.

>liberals
>logic
C'mon lad

Well, it would be a much more Christian way of thinking to not be particularly concerned with the amount of "happiness" in the world.

No part of Christianity involves the idea that people ought to be able to obtain the material objects they desire (the kind of "happiness" in question here). Quite the contrary, the general Christian idea is that you, as a Christian, have attained something more powerful and lasting than fleeting material existence could provide, at its best or at its worst. The way you proceed from there is to keep your mind on what really matters, which can mean a focus on worship or on evangelizing, depending on the Christian denomination. That does mean not being terribly perturbed by unfortunate events, but not for such shitty reasons like the cuck in the picture.

There is a Christian idea of trying to relieve suffering in others, but that's not quite the same as talking about the "total amount of happiness in the world."

The author of this comic landed a killing blow against utilitarianism. Love it.

nice image I'm gonna save it

Say no more.

powerful stuff

>but i think whoever stole it was probably more hammy to get it than i am sad to lose it
>the total happiness in the world increased

oh dear... he doesn't know, does he? about conservation of happiness?

I feel foreverially delitized... And enjoying it.

What's wrong with this comic?

>pewdiepie

great stuff

came here to post this

>I have all bikes, and I must steal

If there was ever any doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=-KE8v44VS_k

Expanding on the last sentence of that a little more.

If you're not talking about increasing the total amount of happiness in the world, why be concerned with reducing suffering?

Well, there are pragmatic reasons you could talk about (good advertising, for example), but the real reason is a little more difficult to describe if you're not a Christian (I don't happen to be a Christian, I just respect the tradition.).

Most denominations of Christianity consider Jesus (the Holy Spirit, actually. Same dif though) and the individual person in question (via free will) to be the only ones who can truly influence eternal fulfillment (I.e., happiness in a way that actually matters.), and so other actions to be rather unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Yet, Jesus is such a compassionate being that in becoming Christian you're going to become more like Jesus, and therefore become spontaneously more compassionate, which is both a method of worshiping Jesus and one of the ways in which Jesus acts in the world.

This hurts me

yeah as long as you are happier than the person you stole it from, so just make sure you steal only really cool stuff that you like a lot.

Yesssss soyim, you're a victim, always remember that & rationalize it

Lmfao this owlcuck fag again

turn the other cheek in prison

I mean they're not wrong that the thieves will be happier than them. Booze and drugs does that.

Holy shit you're a moron, you took the whole bait. OP is trying to make Christians bad and you completely fell for it.

Please give me more, my life is a nightmare fueled by memes

>turn the other cheek
That phrase means "force your opponent to take you as a serious opponent, not a lesser" People completely misunderstand it, it has nothing to do with forgiveness.

>Spoonfeed
Slapping with the palm was a form of discipline in Rome, while backhanding a man was a challenge to a legitimate fight.

Stoic thought is superior.

this, can confirm

True statement.

Of course you can Sweden

Only funny post on here. Let's pack it up boys we are done here.

>Sidenote: I got those completely backwards.

It really doesn't really matter, it still doesn't make any sense. Stupid Jews.

what the fuck

I hate this, because he's got a point in the first two panels, but then goes on to arbitrarily claim winners lose more than people who only lose, and are therefore superlosers.

In true spirit of Swedish political solutions I will now avoid you quite passively while speaking about you in a rather angry tone among my peers with no initiative for confrontation

>My favorite internet comic artist took a break recently.
>I was pretty bummed about it.
>But I think those that bullied him off the internet got more joy out of doing it than he got depressed over having it happen to him.
>The total happiness in the world has increased.
>so whatever.

If someone stole my fucking bike I would decapitate them, and that would make me more happy than the thief ever could have ever been by stealing my bike, so technically he's right.

Why are you people trying to revise what Jesus meant by turn the cheek with your own definitions and interpretations, it is pretty clear he meant no violence not even to your enemies

>“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also

Matthew 5:38-40

The Stoic would view the thief as lacking virtue, and as ignorant. They would try to not hate them though, but rather pity them. They would do what they could within their power to recover the bike, but be realistic about it never coming back. Then a checklist of what they could do in the future to avoid it. Stoicism provides a middle ground for not being a total bitch (like the original comic) and not being a rage fueled person filled with hate.

Bullshit. People are expected to obey laws. This implies a lawless society is for the better.

BIKE KEK
BIKE KEK
BIKE KEK
BIKE KEK
BIKE KEK

>Sheeeeeeeeeeit

i do but only for white people.
niggers gotta go, senpai.

>complains about interpretations
>posts a translation

Honestly there could be a passage in the "original" text about murderfucking the elderly to death and you'd never know about it.

>it takes true strength to turn the other cheek
it takes no strength to be a cuck about it

This is why sane people don't take Christcucks seriously.

OP is obviously a false-flagging atheist libtard and/or Jew.

This comic is the most plain example of cognitive dissonance imaginable. If you had no idea what cognitive dissonance is, congratulates now you do.

Basic core value of Christianity is anti-hypocrisy.
Indulging in hypocrisy is degenerate.
Stealing is degenerate.
If you worship Bible you are not Christian. There is nothing wrong with reading it, but it is not your God, nor is Jesus.

Have a nice day.

Thank you this will make a fine addition to my collection

>the full pic was that
ho

Fucking furries

I was just looking forward to new video games.

rip

>artist turned out to be emotionally unstable
m not exactly surprised

weird this useless annoying videogame tuber has become low-key red-pilled.
I think it is a good thing he is very popular and as he delivers this stuff in small moderate non-confrotational way* it is a good non-sacry entry position to stuff that really goes on in the world

* i know plenty of people will say this is too cucked etc. but you cannot go full hog with stuff at the first opportunity you just scare people away. I see it as shifting the frame of reasonable discussion to the saner point alhtough by small steps. like his microaggression stuff
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=hrDgvIOV6CQ
it gots this why can't we all be friends type of - placation thing going on at the end but it is not totally wrong and I think it is good to do some give-and-take let the other side seem unreasonable