Black Friday ads

Hey guys... what do you think Old Navy is advertising with this flyer?

Euro immigrant look.

Blacked Friday

Do they have any good deals though?

Poor literacy?

Parent company of Old Navy is (((Gap)))

Picture is the Old Navy CEO, installed by (((them)))

all three are minorities
but if we must get nit picky
>father sticking around lol
>smiling, wearing nice clothes and showing public affection kek
>black people wearing anything from the gap or old navy lmao

i hate all these ads because not one of these stores exist in compton or jamaica queens.

>tfw you need to spend billions of dollars over decades to portray black men doing thing men from every other race do with ease minus the media support and 24 hour shilling

Brands that target middle and upper middle class white women

Blacked
All other brands with interracial PR

Racemixing like this is a good thing though. Individuals with low tribal loyalty will produce mongrel offspring, and identify their genes phenotypically. In a few thousand years if there are identifiable whites/blacks left will be ones with high ingroup loyalty and genetic memory.

lady has
>dark brown hair
>brown eyes
>bleached olive skin
I'm starting to believe the 56% face is real

>oldnavy

They're still peddling their garbage?

Just the average amerimutt family

"We want that welfare money"

It seriously lacks "Now accepting EBT" caption

You were saying about our commercials?

Get the mutt look.

I can't believe you losers think if a white woman sees this ad then she will want to subconsciously fuck a black man. That's just absurd.

She already wants to fuck him because he's cool, makes rap music, acts alpha and has a huge cock. Pretty much every white girl knows this when they are around strong black men. They don't need jean ads to tell them to do it LOL

Single white roastie mom who was dumb enough to fall for the nigger meme go shopping with her gay friend.

She thinks they will look like a family so she will have all those good feels about herself even though everyone knows that dude is gay as fuck and shes just a dumb whore.

Thidt