Your parents tell you one day out of the blue that they want to put you into an arranged marriage with Hotaru Ichijou...

Your parents tell you one day out of the blue that they want to put you into an arranged marriage with Hotaru Ichijou, but they will only do so if you agree to the marriage (Hotaru has already accepted, having fallen in love with user more than she ever loved Komari).

Do you accept?

What if i don't accept?

Of course.

Hotaru will cry and be scarred for life, but accept your decision.

How soon until our wedding? Do I get to consummate it on our wedding night?

Could be worse

You get married on Christmas morning, and yes.

What's the catch?

It's not like I'll find better in real life, and she's pretty young, so I'd have quite some time before she withers away and hits 30+.

She's equipped, i you catch my drift

There isn't one, unless you don't really like Hotaru. Some like and just don't seem that interested.

I know just what to get her for Christmas

>fallen in love with user more than she ever loved Komari
gonna need you to stop this right now

Only if Chris Hansen is not in the guest list

I can't remember how old she is. Like i'm pretty sure I'm twice her age if not more than.

You must wait until she is 16 to consummate.

>spending the rest of my life in the sticks with hotaru and the rest of the non nons
Literally no downside

Isn't she too young to be married? I mean legally speaking.

You'd probably need to get to some subsaharian country to be able to marry her.

This marriage is protected by the government. You can marry her and have sex from day 1, no repercussions.

Oh shit you're probably right, it's all a ploy to get me to go to jail so my mom's son can take all my shit. Why would anyone love me anyway? ;_;

They love you user

Of course they love me, I'm delightful.

That's not a catch, that was a given.

Yes

I will use my fat old man powers to mating press her until she turns stupod. There will be no homosexual tendencies left in her once I am done with her.

she's in elementary you sick faggots

>Do you accept?
Why would I not? At least put some sort of catch to make the question interesting like she grows a fat cock or something.

Well the first thing I would do is ask my parents what heaven is like.

I would have to decline Hotaru-chan's offer though. I am married already. Unless she wanted to marry me and my husband both, that might be okay.

That's stupid. Why would she be in love with me?

Love follows no reason