So we all agree that this was the best episode of K-On right?

So we all agree that this was the best episode of K-On right?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Yep

Reminder to stop disgracing K-On with Elysium. It's garbage and much better options have been released since 2011.

It's hard enough to find a decent 1080 batch and I don't see a problem with elysiums subs

The best one is the one at the school festival where Mio flashes her panties because it has Yui background singing fuwa fuwa time with a sore throat and it sounds hilarious.

S2 had a lot of great episodes, the one where they sell Sawakos old guitar is one of my favs.

You don't need 1080p and the problem with Elysium isn't the subtitles. If you can't see the glaring issues with Elysium's video when compared to a decent release you should seek an optometrist immediately.

No.

>any Mio-centered episode
>not being total boring garbage
lol

what did she mean by this

A boy said she would look cute with her hair down. That boy was me.

I guess I need an optometrist!

Why is Ritsu so perfect?

Best episode was when Azusa joined the club, and it is also the point of inflection after which K-On finally went from being a pretty good show to being the masterpiece we all know.

She is was a godsend in S1, trashing Mio forever. But in S2 shit got stale fast, despite Ritsu's and Mugi's atempts to unfuck it. Every episode featuring Azusa was slow and boring, where nothing happens and she get 98% of screentime.

The Azusa-centered episodes were the weakest part of S2 I agree. S2 is when I really fell in love with Moogs.

Azusa episodes were mediocre
Azusa's main role was to be a significantly dynamic character and reflect the audience's standpoint

>You don't need 1080p
This meme needs to die.

You... You HEATHENS
Azusa was literally the core of the fucking second season. The shit was centered around the seniors moving on and leaving Azusa behind. Those episodes were supposed to get you in her headspace. I bet you didn't like when they played Tenshi Fureta You either. Cucks. Disgusting. I hate you!

Fuyu no Hi best episode and best song.

can we just agree the movie was best

>Those episodes were supposed to get you in her headspace
And the show was supposed to be about the club, not to be "Azusa and friends"

this.

Well yeah this is what I was thinking. She was a very needed catalyst for shit to actually happen, and also for the feels in the end. And she did pretty damn well.

It's too difficult to choose a best, I honestly just say anything after S1 is best.

>Not U&I

Movie didn't have as much substance as S1E13 or S2E14

Elysium is the best sub for K-On though.

Second season kinda sucked, never quite recaptured the charm and sense of story season 1 had, and it felt like a lot of filler until the movie came around.

If you watch K-on for an overarching plot you're doing it wrong. The story that ties the show together is the growth of the girls' personalities and relationships and these get fleshed out a lot in S2

After S1 I thought maybe Mio or Yui was "best girl" but by the end of S2 I loved all of them and Ritsu was my waifu

That's not S1E13.

my nigga

Oh please, you make it seem like she took time away from the other girls. What about the two episodes where it was just the seniors on their class trip?

IMO this is when K-on went from good to great. Ritsu's reaction to the letter is so interesting as well as Mugi's to her part time job and Azusa's to the cat. And Yui reunites them at the end. The whole aspect of them being friends feels less obligatory and more like they contribute unique things to everyone and their friendship is actually special.

nah S1ep4 is

You mean "generic beach episode"? Fun but pretty standard otakubait.

stream on cast3

stream.dob.jp

?

Is K-On good? Why?

Is sex good? Why?

The upscale meme needs to die, actually.

Dude, I'm just looking for a reason to watch beyond the first twelve episodes.

Her episodes where the ones where things usually happen and had the most emotion. If the other girls where left to their devices we'd have had 39 episodes and a movie of nothing but cake eating

I love Azunyan

It's hard for me to articulate my love for it since it has a lot to do with how it motivated me in a personal way to be better

For someone interested without that experience though I'd say it has the best cast of characters ever with real believable and organic friendships done better than any other anime I've seen.

Plus it has some serious feels towards the end if you're into that

I really like that episode where Yui accidentally destroys whole city

Season 2 was good

I guess I really can't relate. I've watched the first 12 episodes and felt almost nothing.

Maybe I just don't like anime at all...

post more mugi

It may just not be your thing then

For what it's worth season 2 is much better than season 1