Can we get a good old fashioned r/a/ge thread going?

Can we get a good old fashioned r/a/ge thread going?

we could if you weren't antposting

My bad. Didn't notice I had an ant version as well.

Today I will remind them.

>it's been two years already
Time sure does fly when best girl wins

this really grinds my gears

You want me to make it worse by filling you in on why he's called "Useless-kun"?

Sauce?

C U C K
U
C
K

Is it because he's impotent?

yes

I'm not him but tell me about the repayment the girl was hinting about.

Source?

>disappears without another word
FFFFUUUUUU

>His twin sister is a fucking psycho who as a kid was really talented at ballet (I think? It's been a while but it was some kinda dancing)
>He was a wimp and she'd force him to dress up like her and perform in her place so she could relax and skip out on practice/shows more often
>He eventually became essentially her slave via her constant bullying
>As he started to enter puberty this stopped working since his voice and looks began to mature
>So she went fucking completely crazy over losing any degree of control of him, tied him up while he slept, then when he woke up she crushed his adam's apple before castrating him so he'd be 'girly' again
>Fast forward a few years and he's living on his own to be away from his family still struggling with his mental health and physical wellbeing
>Has a massive crush on the girl in the picture, thinking she's cute and pure
>She winds up back at his place one day and reveals she's actually a massive slut
>Instantly tries to fuck him despite his (subdued) protests
>Finds out he has no dick or balls and teases him over it
>Starts calling him Useless-kun everywhere so people KNOW there's something up with him
>Starts pressuring him to let her take dudes back to his place since its free more than her place is, under threat of exposing his secret

Or at least that's how I roughly remember it. I think the "repayment" was letting him watch her have sex or something, it's been a while.

Care to help me, user? I promise I won't backstab you!

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou
I warn you, it's not for the feint hearted. You WILL rage.

What a bunch of cunts christ

is this the "NTR" I hear so much about? i can't imagine why anyone would want to read this trash. I'm so mad right now I can't even think fffffuuuuuuuu

But how does it end?
The sister and the slut get punished r-right?

No. The sister arguably has the happiest ending of anyone.

Just read it, I have no idea what the fuck was going on in that, especially the ending.