Its' real gais

Bootgate.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933744433333460995
washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccains-walking-boot-mysteriously-appears-to-swap-feet-in-latest-photo/article/2641581
whitehouse.gov/1600daily/2017-11-17/1600-daily-everything-white-house-111717
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The hell am I looking at

When will this golem finally run out of jew magic?

boot is on the other foot now

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933744433333460995

Defragmented mirroring. Or something else.

ring is on the correct finger, and jacket buttons are correct.

take off that flag and show us your israeli one

Holy shit! He's wearing a shirt and she's wearing a wedding ring! Songbird BTFO

Jon McCain is dead, what you are seeing now is a CIA Agent in old man makeup like in Bad Grampa the Movie. He will somehow live to 120 like George Testicle Eyes Soros and when it's all revealed we'll all feel pretty silly for not noticing it before.

Ooooh that's interesting.
Songbird is a liar, what a shock.

He's dying but he's too proud to show weakness. He's probably got bad balance, needs help getting around. Can blame being pushed on a wheelchair on the bad foot.

And Holy shit. Meghan got married to her Puerto Rican boyfriend on November 21st.

She may have moved up the date because of her dad's condition.

This image just further proves what idiots conspiracy theorists are.

This, the onion articles, the pro net neutrality articles. I have a strong suspicious these stories are being pushed by a team of journalists who want to prove how easily suggestible we are.
Follow your gut instincts and trust your intuition because the kike bastards can't win.

something fucky is up.

Also dog is facing away from boot

That shit makes zero sense

If had surgery on that foot he should still have the boot on that foot

Putting on the other foot doesnt help him in any scenario

Yet there are masses that will eat it up

7 Turkeys! Woah this a important man.

Politician is liar. News at 11.

Sup Forums was right (again)

I think this is most likely the reason. He is too weak to walk unaided so is using the boot to feign injury.

last 4 digits is the day this senile female reproductive area dies.

He fried more people on the Forrestal

Right about what? Nobody is offering any explanations, people are just pointing out he is faking an injury to stay out of the spotlight.

Did he finally join the Vermin Supreme Party?

John McCain admitted it was switched you don't have to keep "proving it"

Maybe he just forgot which foot was injured due to his defective brain.

Look how thin his legs have become. It won't be long now.

The theory is he and Hillary are wearing trackers and the Mueller's investigation has turned towards them, OR that the trackers relate to Uranium One separate investigation. Hillary is wearing a boot too

If he had a tracker he wouldn't be able to move it from one foot to the other.
If its that easy to take off, there's no point to it.

7 turkeys
>pizzagate related

The claim was the image was reversed and the boot is still on the original foot. The side of the shirt the buttons are on and the wedding ring on her correct hand prove the image is not mirrored. Paired with his tweet that makes no sense. See: He's wearing a tracker like Clinton

Not subscribing to the gps on ankle theory but I'm trying to figure out why he would lie about an injured leg or a foot or whatever he claims he has

It was moved by the administration forcing him to move his boot that's hiding it from public view. They're fucking with him. See Hillary wearing a boot too

You act like they live by the same standards as American citizens

>Bootgate
its not a fucking boot thats a dog

Yeah this makes sense, or his brain is far gone and he didn't notice the boot on the wrong foot.

I hope you are right

You don't even need any of that, all you have to do is look at the fucking boot. It isn't symmetrical, look at the lowest buckle/strap.

explain why Trump would cover up McCain being on a GPS tracker?

because when you drain the swamp it all goes at once and theres still loose ends.

For some reason they may have had to move the bracelet to the other side, could have discomfort or gout. The boot is to hide the bracelet is the theory.

TRUMP isn't covering up McCain being tracked, McCain and Hillary put a boot on over the tracker to hide the tracker from being spotted. Tracker needed to be adjusted/fixed/maintained and they switched what leg it was on on McCain, and so he has to switch the boot and look like a crazy old coot.

Or do you believe his "surgery recovery" magically switched what leg is recovering?

Isn't he also holding the cane with the wrong hand too

maybe McCain is starting to play the "i'm getting old/retarded from my fake cancer and I won't be able to answer any questions or testify about my crimes"

Guy stating to look like darkside with his booties

Yeah agreed especially if it's the achilles tendon. Tendons take forever to heal since they get very little blood flow.

I get tendinitis in my arm and if it flares up I have to baby it for several months for it to heal.

SEVERAL MONTHS

It's a nice idea, but you really don't need a chav anklet to keep track of McCain.

Any recent sightings of Hillary Clinton and if she's still wearing her boot? I think she broke her toe on 10/16 and it shouldn't take a toe longer than six weeks to heal at most. Even then she probably shouldn't need the boot after just a few weeks. I had my big toe broken years ago and didn't even go to the doctor for it. Hurt like hell the first few days but I was fine in a week or two. I can't imagine her's was broken that badly in a slip, though I imagine if real it was something more along the lines of kicking something during a tantrum.

So she should be out of her boot by now I'd think.

MAINSTREAM METEOR CARRYING STORY NOW

washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccains-walking-boot-mysteriously-appears-to-swap-feet-in-latest-photo/article/2641581

I guess there are legal reasons or potential legal consequences stopping Trump saying:
>btw, McCain and Hilldawg don't have hurt ankles, they are wearing bracelets because they are dirty criminals.
It would be hilarious if he did though.

You know I was going to post in CBTS (some random number) that Jackie Walorski was wearing her boot on November 2nd (check CSPAN for exact date) (2 days after October 31st). But then I noticed that the woman taking all the notes for the Congressional Record (what parliamentary countries would call a Hansard) was also wearing a boot. Then I felt dumb.

(was unable to confirm any earlier evidence for David Trott (seen wearing boot with Walorski at House Republican Conference on Nov 16)

whitehouse.gov/1600daily/2017-11-17/1600-daily-everything-white-house-111717

Can confirm. Tendinitis is a bitch.

MCCain's excuse is bs, but if he had an ankle bracelet he would know the public would find out at some point. He'd come off as a big liar. Why not just come out and say it? I don't see the benefit in delaying.

>The theory is he and Hillary are wearing trackers

Well yeah, a theory by total dumb fucks who don't know how the US court systems works. Morons who think some how an indictment of some nature carries with it penalties a prosecutor imposes on his one, in secret. It's mind boggling how people will go on and on about the bill of rights on Sup Forums but then seem to over look how those same rights work in the court system. There is no possible away for Clinton and McCain to get secret trackers due to some sort of federal level investigation and no one finds out about it etc.
>but.. but sealed indictment!!
No, those still require a court date and it's why the all the mueller ones are listed on different federal court dockets. Still sealed, but they have a date being that's the process. A judge imposes restrictions etc and that process is open, being we have open courts in the USA.

People just don't know/understand how the courts work. I like a conspiracy theory but the need to grounded in being least slightly possible. You can't just point at a pig, say the pig flew to the roof and that it. Then come up with a bunch of BS about the breed of pig, the color of the pig to explain it. When the whole time the only issues that matters is pigs can't fly up to the roof. Indictments require court action, period.

Those rules don't apply for FISA courts if they are being investigated for something that was discovered from foreign sources.

they are. the retards were doing victory laps on twitter and writing articles the day they started trying to shit the place up like 3 days ago

>Jackie Walorski
>Trott
who?

going to need sauce on that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court
>Because of the sensitive nature of its business, the court is a "secret court" – its hearings are closed to the public.

Its pretty common knowledge you should be able to discover on your own just finding out what FISA court means.