You are in charge of Psycho Pass S3. How do you continue with the story?

You are in charge of Psycho Pass S3. How do you continue with the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill fucking everybody.

Shion and Yayoi yuri adventures.

Bring Makishima back

How can there be a S3 if there was no S2?

Akane forgets everything from the first two seasons and investigates a mysterious murder the Sybil system won't work on.

How? His brain is all in pieces. You can't really do the resurrection trick.

Sibyl is destroyed in a bloody civil conflict caused by the dissatisfied and abused populace and normal justice has to be resumed. China or some shit I dunno tries to intervene and fill the power gap, but are shoved out by elite JSDF troops with impressive physique.

this

Go back to watching Gate.

I'm trying to make millions here, fuckhead. Throw in more fanservice too. Akane should have a cyber-beach day.

Ignore that commie. Make sure you got the yuri and yaoi parts included for maximum profit.

At this point you'll be just ripping off Code Geass, but with added idolshit and virtual gaming adventures. All for maximum profit. You ruined it.

more cyberpunk guerrilla shit

prequel before Akane arrived. that was easy

The premise for this anime is apparently that people actually get punished for thought crimes. What kind of gay bullshit is that?

Quality posting right here.

Terrorist detected.

i miss this lads

How would the story go?

Bring Maki back

Sybil is a death panel. They can't read minds.

Well, the sibyl system can now judge collectives or some shit after 2nd season.

Due to the not refugee crisis, a bunch of foreigners have been imported

And now sibyl has judged neo japan to be unworthy. So the system has new death bots to replace the bureau of mental health of whatever

Insert quotes of the nature of humanity, how good people do bad things to survive, etc etc

Scrap the project, hand over the budget to kyoani, and sit back and wait for Haruhi S3

Pic related dies horribly

The wet dream of everyone who has ever been in power but doesn't want to work to maintain it.

Season 2 was a mistake, the movie should have wrapped up any loose ends

Akane finds a letter from Makishima Shogo hidden inside her room. The letter says: You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered
Together in one place. Now you just have to find it!

fucking this

Is Psycho Pass 2 worth watching if you watched the first one or is it garbage?

reminder s3 announcement in exactly 1 week

plain garbage

Just play that OP and tack on 18 minutes of crudely-drawn MS Paint shit about brains

HYPE

Other countries start seeing the value of the Sibyl System and adapt similar crime control systems. Not knowing how Sibyl truly works, the other countries find different methods of producing the same result and in some cases make improvements.
The Sibyl collective feel threatened by this, believing that such improvements will be expected in Japan and their nature will be revealed. They start targeting any advocates of foreign "Sibyl alternatives" within the country, and Akane is stuck investigating impossible crimes again.

It wasn't as well thought out as season 1 but still enjoyable.

It makes you realize that, despite Urobutcher's edgy tendencies, he at least understands how to ration out the edge so that it still has the capability to shock the audience. Ubukata has not learned this lesson.

Still can't believe this is the lesbian from the Ouryo Rikako arc, they barely even seem like the same person.

UBUKATA
B
U
K
A
T
A

It's okay if you watch it stand alone, if you see it after S1 you just end up incredably pissed off and wishing you never saw it

I think watching it as it aired helped. You just downscaled your expectations after each episode.

Season 3? I thought there only a series, the series rebroadcast, and a movie?

Also it was fun to mock with Sup Forums. I remember the pizza party.

Kagari and Choe adventuring in Korea after faking their deaths. Throw in some social commentary about the dangers of unregulated free market capitalism or something in Korea versus Sibyl's police state and you're set.

Still delusional, aren't we.

W-We'll see who has the last laugh!

I'm not going to bully you any further, you were screwed over by the staff too much.
>not even a sidestory OVA
>not even a flashback episode

stream on cast1

stream.dob.jp

stream here

stream.dob.jp

Reminder that retards who praise season 1 also hate season 2 for some odd reason and think the movie was "good".