Muh guns

>muh guns
Literally the only thing worth bragging about your shitty non-white third world country so congrats you filthy American animals. First world white countries don't need guns because we don't live in the same country as 100 million+ spics and niggers and we're not paranoid lunatics who fear our governments.

Come over here and duel me if you care so much.

Well that's quite the convincing thesis OP. Great job.

It's even worse than you are trying to explain, presumably because you are Spanish. We are armed and did not resist the rise of a tyrannical government. We had the tools bakka

we truly are mongrel subhumans, its time we accept the fate we deserve

>presumably because you are Spanish
He's not

What language do they speak in Catalonia?

Are you retarded?

>muh democracy
Literally the only thing worth bragging about your shitty non-white third world country you filthy Alliance rebels. Empirical Germanic planets don't need democracy because we don't live in the same country as 8 billion+ spics and niggers and we're not paranoid lunatics who fear our Kaiser.

Sounds like someone is jelly

says the guy with a non existant country. oh wait it's recognized by Sup Forums and that's literally it.

Yes, I'm American. Greek? Turkish? what is the primary means of communication in Catalonia?

They don't speak anything as they aren't real. It's just a meme. All separatists deserve death

Since I clearly don't live in Catalonia, perhaps before I answer your question, you could answer how I got at Catalan flag.

Or maybe you didn't notice I had two different flags

>tfw Sup Forums meme flags are more legitimate than your geoflag

you realize that if you did have guns you'd have been able to defend your voting locations, yeah?

what did the Gods meme by this

you know you're right when you mock the very idea that a man should be free

Faggot

All the Americans in this thread have no rebuttal to this truth apart from insults and sarcasm.

I could never understand Euros and others who look at the ability to buy firearms and defend your property legally, and say "wow that is something we don't need, that's barbaric and savage". It just baffles me how people can think this way.

I wasn't paying attention

Lol you're proud to be a cuck?
>Please take away muh freedoms massa

What fucking flags are you talking about retard? We're talking about catalonian separation. They are clearly still as spanish as they wish they weren't

You again?
Slide

Lol enjoy living in a country where you’re arrested for protecting yourself or your family, faggot. Cucked af.

PS Spain is going to rape Catalonia and put you back in line and Catalonia can’t do shit about it because only the GC have guns.

>and we're not paranoid lunatics who fear our governments.

said the stupid 60% mozlem spaniards who lived under a dictator for 45 yrs.
lol

>its a brit still thinks anyone takes the threads on this site seriously post
Oh noes someone doesnt like America!!!111!11 BRB dismantling the ebil empire thanks for the insight

Have many moonlandings does your country have?

While I agree with you, don't post funnyjunk/censored images.