Gonna do a manga dump for Wombs since I just wrapped up volume 2 and it'd be nice to attract even a few new readers

Gonna do a manga dump for Wombs since I just wrapped up volume 2 and it'd be nice to attract even a few new readers.

Basic synopsis is a futuristic sci-fi story about two separate groups of human colonizers fighting over a single planet. The first group arrived much earlier and is less technologically advanced, but they've managed to stave off defeat by developing limited teleportation technology based on the biology of a native species on the planet capable of this feat. The kicker is that the technology requires an alien organ to be implanted inside a woman's womb.

DL links for first two volumes are here:
mega.nz/#!0pkT3RgR!fXTfkC-Uy4_ifGu0IN3CA1ILUTwhRQXgKs52dtlgPxA
mega.nz/#!ApcyHZAL!E353M89PRWzOFa_DlIeIgfgcovZPEwZZ_10hYrWJj0g

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/aq8ov0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neat

Godspeed you

Very appreciated.

I'm not really in the mood to read it these days, but thanks for the translation Hox. I read your dump some months ago and it was really interesting. I'll be sure to come back and read it eventually.

>v3-5 never

Yeah, it's gonna be a while before I finish the series anyways. If I can get raws for 4 and 5, though, I'll probably finish it by the end of 2017.

Pretty sure I have v4 somewhere.

Send me a link then.

This is actually interesting and fun to read. Thanks Hox.

sendspace.com/file/aq8ov0

Thanks.

Yeah, it's a pretty interesting sci-fi military manga. I feel like there's too little of those.

Love this manga, and love you Hox.
You're a big reason I started scanlating.

Cool, it's nice to hear more people are getting into translating.