CBTS #528 NEW Spread Sheeeed Edition

NO INFO DISSEMINATED UNLESS 100% VERIFIED
don't take away information from this site without verifying it for yourself
no speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
NEWFAGS GTFO . BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . POLAKS ONLY . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION QMAP - NEEDS UPDATED
!! NEW Stringer Map

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/QnpU11hA
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
theintercept.com/2017/01/17/notorious-mercenary-erik-prince-is-advising-trump-from-the-shadows/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-23/alwaleed-bin-talal-hung-upside-down-and-beaten-us-mercenaries
rt.com/news/410778-iranian-navy-gulf-of-mexico/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
digitalattackmap.com/
freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3607524/posts
map.norsecorp.com/
cointelegraph.com/news/us-govt-develops-a-matrix-like-world-simulating-the-virtual-you
newsfocus.org/sws.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Q DROPS

Nov 23 II
Nov 23 I

Nov 22 III
(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter)
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

VALIDITY of Q
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF)
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21
>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

#

# #

# #

#

150400733#
NEW STUFF
TO BE VETTED
TO BE VETTED
TO BE VETED

Posted this way back in the 400’s I have been trying to tell you guys
Q said learn to read the map!!! He also said that map is missing key items!!!!!!! We cannot read it with an incomplete legend!

Q- “when does a map become a guide?”
>when we know what location we need to arrive at. When we know where we are going. We cannot navigate correctly unless we can read it!

>Q is a compass

I have compiled everything that I know of in this small pic.

Trumps tweets are a part of it. Look what he says about Flake(y). Then get (purposely) and “mike” and “toast”(bread!)

What did we learn last time about what Y is? Look at Trumps other tweets about big game hunting. What is big game? Owls and stags if you ask me.

Also, “we will find those who are responsible”

So the Legend is what we need to read the map:

>List of acronyms
>How to read the sequence (flow chart on bottom left.
>Read between the lines
>Code for Alice in wonderland etc.
>Trumps tweets (sometimes... also read between the lines... between the tweets)
>Stringers
>Time stamps

Still not complete legend even after this but it’s a start.
What does q mean by Putting it in order? Organization is important.

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

IMPORTANT *Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. CAN WE FIND THE KEY? New SSheet for signature and number analysis (not for answers) Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT? 43 Connections? DeVos -

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING CONT.

Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Motivation Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole? → → → →
>OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES. RELATED TO KEYHOLE →
RIZVI Traverse

>Nov 23
Argentinian Sub Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2
++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole ANS RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX KEEN Rocket Man MUSK BAD Actors
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) GOLD
>Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

For a VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

*INSPIRATION
INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE
>NEW
Dossier GATE *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings PG ! INQTEL RD !!! RIZVI

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P.
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499
#500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528
NEW FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings posted on the Wiki: cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List & Pastebin: pastebin.com/QnpU11hA

+ Soros
++ Rothschild
+++ Saudi
The Pyramid
Zionist Global agenda

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

does somebody want to add to this? i started but have to go

i was just adding context for any normies reading and connections to provable happenings
there will probably more to add as news reports cnotinue to come out

Who is Betsy D?
Why is she relevant?
Expand your thinking.
Q

Her brother, Erik Prince, a former U.S. Navy SEAL officer, is the founder of Blackwater USA.[

>Knows all about the 650,000 emails on weiner's laptop. Evidence of pedophilia, selling SAP intel. Believes Huma and AW have flipped.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

>VERY close with Trump - special advisor, was with Trump on election night

"Not even Trump is brazen enough to give Prince a public post in his administration. But Prince is operating in the shadows, where he has always been most at home."

theintercept.com/2017/01/17/notorious-mercenary-erik-prince-is-advising-trump-from-the-shadows/

Aussie updated Q Map

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

AUTHAGRAPH WORLD MAP

Can someone give us a update on what questions haven't been verified or answered and are still open.

Wikibro *you ROCK*. Thank you!!

Alwaleed Bin Talal Reportedly Hung Upside Down And Beaten By US Mercenaries

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-23/alwaleed-bin-talal-hung-upside-down-and-beaten-us-mercenaries

Iranian warships to head for Gulf of Mexico

rt.com/news/410778-iranian-navy-gulf-of-mexico/

To Baker! Add this please to next bread!

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Stay on track with TripCodeQ´s recent postings

>>This

Yeah, the Alwaleed story sounds like BS to me!

Test... i think im being blocked.

Possible that we are in a simulation and these computers broadcast on the frequency of a specific archetype?

See
#
For comparison.

Left eye

my first meme

My screen just flashed a 404 when I posted my above comment.

#

Snowden Notes *** page 3

well...let's flip on the laser and cut them in half!

404? slow reply? connection errors?

Thread just showed it has been pruned or deleted.

#

Snowden Notes***. Page 4

Mighty Fine Bread, Night Baker.

Reality is nothing. Your mind, imagination, has no physical existence. It is nothing yet it is you. You are really nothing. But it's an amazing nothing.
Look up "Alan Watts -On Nothingness" on youtube for more info. Easier than me typing.

#

Snowden Notes*** page 5

Been getting the same too. I thought it was because I've been tethering my phone by usb rather than ethernet.

Thanks user! I'm trying my best! Any chance you could help out?

If you can, here's what we have. I haven't had a minute to check them.

Q DROPS

Nov 23 II

→ →

Nov 23 I

→ →

→ →

→ →
→ →

#

Snowden Notes*** page 6

Witty

what do you want me to do? Batter seems tasty to me

#

Snowden Notes*** page 2

Q said map was missing key items.

This is what we need:
>Legend is not complete
Where is + ++ +++? - should be with legend.
Where is (y) head and owl -legend-
Signatures -legend-
How to read stringers -legend-
How to read graphic? Flow chart belongs with legend
Trumps cryptic tweets/ examples of how to read them -legend?-
Each of these could also be categorized as something else.

>Q is a compass
We check him to make sure we in the right direction. Even the letter looks like a compass.
Right now legend only has acronyms

#

Snowden Notes*** page 1

Thank you. You said to check Q's trip for missing posts, non? Am I reading too quickly? Or.. you want to add the *link* to check Q's posts? I think you do. Just noticed it's not there. Right?!

I am having post delay as well
I wouldn't worry too much about it
Patience ;]

>you want to add the *link* to check Q's posts?

Exactly. Great work by the way, good bread, really tasty one.

>digitalattackmap.com/

Is this bad? I can't tell.

Is Q a bigfoots?
The answer may surprise you.

#

Do you knownifnanyonenhas all of Q’s images so I can look the FPS up and scan the area for symbols?

>who knows where the bodies are buried
BW, who put them there, and the satellites who were looking at them do it.

>cia -> spy satellites -> keyhole -> google
>info sharing between agencies
>nsa uses its own information to query cia sat footage

It's a sign to stop posting in these threads because there isn't no storm nor will it ever be a storm

Normal. There's always a lot.

Their warships? You mean their speedboats with machine guns?

I bet your mom cried contemplating giving birth to you. I bet she was really dissapointed with how you turned out. Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8

Thanks user, appreciate it. Will do. It's the longest baguette desu but hopefully as tasty as long.

>wearing bullets
>victim
hmmm...

Do you the signatures to read the map?

>>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

NEW STUFF
These need to be vetted and placed with the map and legend. These items I mean. They are scattered in the bake but they need to be organized with the map

Ok.. to other post on previous thread, whoever you were..
Beilman is a legitimate consideration... "LAbNFEtv" specifically mentioned Las vegas or Henderson.. Paddocks plane was registered and frequented Henderson airport.. which was the only link to Henderson at all.. given Beilman's role as a designer of the serialized phone charger and battery fou d in Paddocks suite, it is probable that Beilman had location data to both Henderson and Las Vegas before the shooting... i could go on forever.. but user John posted the most legitimate warning to date... and all the dots do connect.. all the way from OSIsystems/Deepak Chopra/William F. Ballhaus/William L. Ballhaus/Cerberus Capital Management/Dyncorp/Smith Group (ETD)/Rapiscan/Chertoff/DoD/CIA/Martin Merrietta/Lockheed/ and a myriad of subsidiaries of each.. all into a much bigger picture now though...

Was having trouble baking too.

So, how long does it take to get to Antarctica from Africa?

(read your posts btw, some interesting stuff but you lost me on this flat earth biz)

Serious question...

I can't work on it, but I am 100% down for you to keep working on this in the coming days!

Was probably a lot of traffic to the site at one point.
Good to have more eyes on the topics ;]

Are we talking about an unladen African swallow or European?

Why This? Care to share?

>>this1

You must be one of those copycat posters with no originality

Not sure if you noticed previous post.

What would affect 99% of the population? (Was that a Q question)
A blue tooth vulnerability that will probably never be patched, Spreading from device to device

freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3607524/posts

It took 15 years, but someone is finally figuring out that, just maybe, if Osama Bin Laden had something to do with 9/11, maybe his billionaire brother has something to do with it, even though we liked that guy at the time.

A pruning test... thats all.

They need to be organized better, condensed and broken into original files. I can sort it better that way on my end. Otherwise you need to hit up the baker

>map.norsecorp.com/
>Top Targets
>United States of America
>United Arab Emirates

Okay. Will attempt to fix. May take some time. I'm unsure about editing the batter drastically w/o Bookman here. However I'll give it a go.

Thanks user for the reminders, pointers and [help]. Appreciate it.

I know you're tired, but we're all here for you!

How is it flat is it literally flat or the perspective. I skimmed over it. Its hard to explain unless you see it for yourself. Think about why drones have restrictions.

Trust The King DJT

I think I understand Q's post →
>Future answers past
what happens after the point will explain his questions.
>Unclassified setting
Don't give away things you know might damage the operation, and don't expect anything that could jeopardize the operation, this is about information dissemination to the public, not admission.
>monitored and analyzed in RT
the enemy of our friend is watching RIGHT NOW and they are trying to work out what all of this means, so again, don't expect to understand things, just be happy for what you do.

So i guess no one is doing the circular diagram thing anymore.
>>template

Follow the money.
Open the door.

450 threads later and these threads still don't make any sense.

>>KEYHOLE//METADATA//SWS//AI

It's the Truman show runing alongside the Matrix.

Simulations are being run based on realworld input data (social media, corporate databases, credit card transactions, Sup Forums trolling, voter info). These simulations use predictive analytics to give those who use them a window into the future. This information can be used to prepare for what is coming, or steer the future in your desired direction.

These systems utilise machine learning to improve over accuracy time.

Siri/Cortana's knowledge is not limited to the single user.

AI has a hyperspectral orbital view
>picrelated
It's much more than targeted advertising.

cointelegraph.com/news/us-govt-develops-a-matrix-like-world-simulating-the-virtual-you

>Sentient World Simulation

>SWS is actually a continuously running, continually updated mirror model of the real world in parallel on a computer, designed to predict and evaluate future events and courses of action. Put simply, SWS is a virtual mirror of the real society where individuals, leaders, organizations and institutions are simulated according to real data. The geography of a society is modeled at various levels including city, province, country, region, and world in terms of political, military, economic, social, information and infrastructure nodes.

Or you're just retarded. Did you ever consider that?

Lel, thanks anons! Trying to do my best. It's non-stop baking, editing and keeping an eye on the thread for new material and finds. AND vetting.

How about some help with the vetting of these items as user suggests we do?

STUFF TO BE VETTED AND ADDED

Yes it does.

did they crash the plane

Good.
We can also search and connect keywords from stringer.
Also, keywords from all posts that mention the "key" and "confirm".

We must also connect those things temporaly as keys are scattered. That is what Q mentions sometimes to expand our thinking.

Bless you all our heroes of new humanity.

Yes, it's for the ant people of planet Klurgak.

No survivors

Eric Prince and Trump no where the bodies are buried because Academi took out Alwaleed's hit squad and the IC Black Hats who were adding them. They had prior knowledge of the attack as user John burned the Op in September right here on pol. Trump and the Crown Prince KNOWINGLY put themselves amin harm's way because this act of sedition let's Trump Court Martial ALL Deep State Black Hats and it gave the Crown Prince the leverage to take out Alwaleed.

>How did Trump also put himself in harm's way? I heard somewhere that he was also in LV that night, but have never seen a source.

newsfocus.org/sws.htm

>"SWS provides an environment for testing Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the paper reads, so that military leaders can "develop and test multiple courses of action to anticipate and shape behaviors of adversaries, neutrals, and partners".

>SWS also replicates financial institutions, utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops. By applying theories of economics and human psychology, its developers believe they can predict how individuals and mobs will respond to various stressors.

>Alok Chaturvedi wants SWS to match every person on the planet, one-to-one.

>Right now, the 62 simulated nations in SEAS depict humans as composites, at a 100-to-1 ratio.

>One organization has achieved a one-to-one level of granularity for its simulations, according to Chaturvedi: the US Army, which is using SEAS to identify potential recruits.