Hi goyim

Happy thanksgiving.
anyway I'm a resident nationalist jew, AMA about current events

What are some of the experiences you've had with Palestinians been like?

How do you feel about the Syria general posters and their hatred of Jews?

Are you religiously Jewish?

Why are so many Muslims in Israel? I thought Muslims hate Jews.

I'm just a deist jew honestly
palestinians have an interesting knack for changing their behaviour very radically depending on amount
a single palestinian is usually about as tame as a single pajeet. but 10 paletinians behave like 10 tyrones. it's uncanny

and I fucking thrive on hatred, makes me feel important. also I love being ruining the mood by shitposting merchants and telling oven jokes, since it shows that gas the kikes approach doesn't bother us at all

Should I suck Jews' cocks or a pajeet's cock?

I hear a lot of people in Israel hated Obama. What do you all think of Trump?

they usually do, but Israel is still a (semi) first world nation with much higher standards of living than any arab or islamic nation they can easily move into
some are alright, obviously, but I honestly don't understand why we tolerate their majority. not more than any german or bong that sees their rapist tendencies and wonders about why they're even allowed to stay

did you get any idf pussy while you in the army?

If you ask the kabbalist jews, then we basically got Trump elected. He's pratically in bed with Bibi. Most israelis absolutely fucking admire him and the ones that don't are bound for helicopter rides by 2020 or so

you shouldn't be a fag
but how the fuck would I know? I barely even understand what net neutrality refers to. it's not a headline issue in Israel

do you polish the sheckels or just hoard them?

I served in a qiryah office surrounded by fat bourekas munching hambeasts. almost all hot soldier girls are stationed in places that require physical activity like karakal

I just keep mine in a jar and occasionally put them on the scales

how is life in israel from 1 to 10?

about 7 I guess, maybe 8 on some days

how do israelis get along with arab muslims living in israel?

Hey BASED JEW, Was Hitler right about everything?

I think it's time we redefined what it means to be jewish. Don't you?

it's better than in Paris or London because they usually live in their own arab towns which are mostly closer to the border with the palestinians. so they don't usually mix with israelis in random streets in tel aviv

Dunno about everything, but he was right about the haavara for certain

I think trying to upset a working social order should merit an immediate hanging

Do you think the Jews that run the media want to see white people btfo or do you think that they just kind of push the liberal blowhard shit because it is popular and makes them shekels.

What's your opinion on ETH's recent surge? Are your brothers upset attention is diverting from Bitcoin?

most likely something on both
the jews that sit in a CNN office and the jews that sit in a gender studies class have different things in mind, even if the bottom line is that they promote the same shit agenda

Lol, Jews really all have gold.

Also not sure if you're religious or not but are non Jews allowed to study Torah and the kaballah under a rabbi?

yes, i have a question please.
is it true that, at the end of a rainbow we will find a pot of gold??

They jewed themselves. Ohhh, that suuucks.

I didn't think the gender studies thing was Jews I thought it was something some weirdo thought of and Jews just kind of promoted.

Seems to be a common trend with all arabs, desu. I've seen that same shit from Algerians in France. Got to hand it to you jews, you're slimy piece of shits who'd kill the goyim for a buck, but at least you do it through superior cunning, 1-on-1.

nah man i checked there was just this guy who needed help carrying something into his car, he looked like he had cold hands as he rubbed them a lot

I have no idea
being a jew, my genetics are predisposed toward hoarding and merchanting with physical assets. it require a specified training to apply jewing talents on cryptocurrency
come to think about it, I have a question for you. I've noticed that bitcoin demand is almost completely inelastic in response to terrorist attacks and natural disasters, unlike stock market options that I can short. what sort of events should make me want to buy BC immediately?

What do you think about Iran

Where are you going to move to after Hezbollah, Syria and Iran conquer Israel and form greater Syria? Or will you stay?

there are seminars that teach it to anyone, I think
but under a real fucking orthodox rabbi that actually knows shit? not even all jews are allowed to because of the ways if can affect the brain
you have to be a male, 40+, married jew with children to continue your line, since studying kabballah has a notorious, historic tendency to drive people mad

there's no such thing as end of the rainbow. besides, you can just make one in your house with a prism, and no gold is produced by it :/

I think it's a terrific bogeyman that will make the saudis sell us oil

well, if that happens, seeing that I know english and don't have a green card, I'd most likely move to the UK and have a fuckton of jew kids there

opinion on Poland?

it's aight

why are israeli jews so much dumber and trashier than diaspora jews? almost everyone i know that goes to israel says you guys are no different to arabs, whether its european jews or middle-eastern jews.

Is it true that like every 3rd Israeli speaks fluent Russian?
Also do you guys think about us? You think we're good goyim or bad goyim? Please elaborate.

Why do you traumatically butcher your infants cocks and let the old paedophile butchers suck their gaping cock wounds?

Do you find this practice focuses the recruits to Zion's cause, by removing the desire for sex as a tool of pleasure...?

>R.S.V.P.
>about to introduce polonium into Israeli water supplies

I live in an area with quite a lot of Jews and some Jewish only schools. Would you isolate or integrate?

because elitist jews typically congregate in safe, rich and securly segregated neighborhoods and regions completely devoid of barbarians and thus become leftist cancer.
Israelis don't have that luxury. we prefer being closer to plebs but at least maintain a national self preserving awareness

I like this Jew.

I'm sure any self-aware Jew would love these merchant memes, they're just too good.

i'm talking about your normal every day working class and middle class jews. most of them here aren't elitst. but i guess living around barbarians makes you guys somewhat similar after a while.

>it shows that gas the kikes approach doesn't bother us at all
But it does bother Jews. There's no group that whines more about being oppressed than Jews.
Granted, there seems to be a difference between Israeli Jews and western Jews regarding that.

yep
I was born in russia myself, we're everywhere here. historically you were good goyim to commie jews but bad goyim for nationalist jews, so we don't really trust you overall
but generally speaking we don't mind russia much because you treat unruly muslims like the chechens or rapey arabs within your own borders like shit, and that's respectable

Do you have a source for the kaballah driving people mad thing? I've read a bit on it and I know rabbis are very picky who they teach that to

So... how’s the “Greater Israel” project coming along? That Yinon plan?
Any discussion on Israel’s materiel and medical support of ISIS?

>Granted, there seems to be a difference between Israeli Jews and western Jews regarding that
that's just a meme. israel is the #1 whiner in the world in case you haven't noticed. always crying that everyone wants them wiped off the map and that they get treated the worst out of all countries. even non israeli jews think israelis complain too much.

we have a buttload of mizrahi jews that lived for 20 generations with arabs. that's not good for our genetics nor general culture
but at least they've had enough kids in previous generations to keep us going demographically for the time being until haredi-originating askenazis become the majority again

Doesn't really matter. They're nationalistic, and every Jew in Israel is a jew who's not living in a white country.

I think there's a fairly explicit warning in books like Way of Splendor

we don't have enough shekels for a greater israel. have you any fucking idea how expensive it is to elevate arab nations to first world living standards?

yes and no. it can matter when they lobby in your countries. from taking their side at the un to asking you to defund organizations/charities that support bds (as happened here recently after the hurricane - which is against our first amendment btw). so i don't know. i don't hate israel and i don't hate jews (irrationally), but this board, i've noticed over the years, endures a lot of mental gymnastics on the JQ.

Interesting.
So Israelis don't associate Russia with muh pogroms anymore?
I overall think Israel is quite an evil state doing all this shit to Middle East, but at least you guys learn better than Hitler — you got your nukes in time, so Israel is not really going anywhere.

What do you think about India politically? Your military industry squeezes lots of shekels out of us.

I'm convinced american negros whine even more, but that's not the point here. israeli jews don't whine about being treated badly by any national majority because WE are the majority here
there's really no ethnic or cultural problem that a minority faces while living in the nation-state of someone else that can't be solved by moving to where they're a majority. that's why I don't understand why Europe doesn't deport every single fucking arab or african that complains immediately

read about the immediate background to the six day war and see that about 50% of "evil" we did is because of russian meddling

well, if you don't want tavors and arrow system when fighting the pakis, I guess we can look for shekels elsewhere

>multiple terrorist attacks in Czech Republic
That doesn't seem very accurate.

Also, what do you merchants think of my country? The general feeling here is that we're your (2nd) greatest ally.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Jews, but it's a matter of chooing the lesser evil.
Israel isn't going away. Their incredibly evil and maniacal Samson Option has made sure of that. So the best option we have is for Jews to live in Israel.
Israel is also the only option we have for some kind of mutual understanding with the Jews in a nationalistic world. Nationalistic Jews have many things in common with nationalic whites. In fact, they're behaving exactly like we should be behaving.

>I was born in russia
Have you read the book "200 Years Together" by Solzhenitsyn? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I got asked that in the past .. but, well ....
would it be much of a buzzkill if I said that most jews here don't really know you exist?
I think a good chunk of israelis can't find you on a map or still refer to you as czechoslovakia

nope, sorry

>still refer to you as czechoslovakia
FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH ISRAEL
NOW
PALESTINE
IS
MY
BEST
FRIEND

if you were surrounded by arabs and the whole planet was bankrolling them, I'd wager you'd have something at least similar to samson options yourself

yeah
sorry about that

you jew you are totally up for arming the pakis and chinks for the shekels aren't you

>and I fucking thrive on hatred, makes me feel important. also I love being ruining the mood by shitposting merchants and telling oven jokes, since it shows that gas the kikes approach doesn't bother us at all
Bad Goy

We're all surrounded by arabs by now.

kek

then you know what you must do to keep them at bay.

Why don't you stop being Jewish?

I'm a jew ethnically

How do Israeli's prepare for Hunnukah fellow merchant? What do you guys eat for your special occasions? Also which Jews have the best food? Ethiopian, Ashkenazim, Sephardi or Mizrahi?

Yes, but first we must undo a century of Jewish brainwashing.
I'm not one to blame all of society's ills on Jews, but it is quite telling that all of the most self-destructive ideologies seem to come from Jews, such as Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Derrida, etc.

How do you know?

Are you for a white ethno states in America and Europe?

dude to even say the word Ashkenazim in close proximity to "best food" is painful to read
mizrahi food is the best, even if the rest of the culture blows

official papers, I guess

will islamic european nations agree to trade or maintain friendly relations with us?
will latinos and blacks manage to keep US economy and industry relevant, nevermind succesful?
use your wits. of course I am

So most of your ancestry was indigenous to Israel-Palestine?

Its true ive never met a group of people so eager to play the victim continually, perpetuating their stigma through generations.

>that's why I don't understand why Europe doesn't deport every single fucking arab or african that complains immediately
Because your people control most of Europe and they're the ones importing them

then why are you fags trying to turn us into brazil

Happy thanksgiving, filthy goyim beast

how do kikes in israel like Chinese? I'm thinking about finding a kike gf

we're not american jews, dumbass

And do you think of the refugee crisis in Europe. Do you support Europe becoming multicultural and diverse (pol's depiction of a jew)

What* not and