>Poorfags have to die
>Colleges fucked beyond recognition
>Overpriced pieces of shit
>Puts citizens $100k+ in debt
>University free in most of Europe
>Fees are still affordable in certain Euro countries
>Orange haired moron running the country
>Voting choice between a corrupt woman and a fucking idiot

If you think "best country in the world" you've been cucked by the U.S govt. Uncle Sam propaganda machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/lprdty/gdp-per-hour-worked.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>europe

imagine being this upset

we have literally all rights to mock the fuck out of you, your literally cucks of the world.
>university free
big fucking whoop

>be messenger
>get shot

>muh freedums

Don't mock the poor mutts. They were born in a multicultural nation whos motto is "strength in diversity" and "melting-pot". They think what one slightly right-wing president will undo centuries off intermixing with nigger DNA and culture. Let them have it, they will see for themselves soon what its already over.

>your literally cucks of the world.
>your

lmao amerimongrels are just textbook buffoons. Cuckoldry was literally invented by americans.

Americans have already been slaughtered by the thousands by their government and then flatly lied to about it, this then being believed. Nothing has come of it. Events of that nature have already occurred again. Every single citizen of the USA is a head of cattle waiting to be murdered in the name of economic gain or political manipulation.

56% is a lowly meme compared to the true realities of America past its radical degradation.

>Cuckoldry was literally invented by the americans.

Norwegian education

Why do Europeans treat themselves as a country? You realize you aren't a country, right? Are we that big and glorious you need to all stack together to compare to us?

I hate idiots who shill the european union

You sad poor things.

No shit European countries are tiny and have small populations compared to you.

You guys are the ones doing that though.
see

>Free healthcare
>Free University

IT'S NOT FUCKING FREE YOU IDIOT, NOTHING IS FREE.

In 30 years the only difference between us will be that we have beaners and civic nationalism while you have sandniggers and sharia

in 30 years you will be no more, im sorry to say
see Civic nationalism will be only for remaining niggers and spics.

>the same post even though its slightly worded differently
>the same points they always bring up
>the same flags
>the same amerimutt images
>this literally day after day after day after day

Based Krautbro

Today on: Sup Forums posts from 2007
>This thread

Wait, so Europe, who's wealthiest states, Britain and Germany, would rank 48th and 50th for median income in the US, think they have contributed anything to the world?

For the last 100 years, all important inventions and technologies have been pioneered in America.

America does the majority of the scientific research in the world.

America has maintained order and provided for European security while your broke ass countries couldn't even meet NATO obligations of 2 percent.
Just like when Europeans first left Africa to seek out opportunity in the face of tremendous hardship while the most worthless shit remained behind in Africa, America is full of pioneering adventurers and risk takers who have carved modern civilization out of a barbaric land, having long surpassed the lazy assholes who remained behind enjoying the status quo.

Eat a dick

They'll get tired soon... think of it as containment threads. Also don't forget to sage them

That's where all of the Soros money is going. These posts serve no purpose but to slide the board and demoralize any right wing movements.

>For the last 100 years, all important inventions and technologies have been pioneered in America.

By immigrant scientists and Jewish nobel prize winners lmao

Shit, when you put it like that, maybe the burka isn't so bad.

Do you guys seriously think white Americans are only 56% white?

saged and tired jokes

At least our Jews were actually capable of completing the nuclear weapons. Your jew, Oppenheimer, just did a good job of wasting all the German war funds.

>Do you guys seriously think white Americans are only 56% white?

No.

It's 52% now.

>At least our Jews were actually capable of completing the nuclear weapons.

How can white American scientists even compete?

Those are Latinos. No one considers them white, and they're only marked as white on police records. These people put "Hispanic" and nothing else down on the census.

Surely you can't be serious?

>America in a muttshell

>free

>No one considers them white

You even consider North Africans white lmao

Dont you mean 49%?

>Dont you mean 49%?

You're right, I meant 43%.

Even if you make this thread ten thousand times, it won't make you or your ancestors white.

It will never stop true americans from speaking their mind.

That'd be an issue if more than 1% of America's population was North African. Muslims are fairly rare in general in America, being less than 3% of the population, with half of that 3% being negroes.

Is there anything else?

Europe's wealthy nations have had approximately same GDP/hour worked as America for decades, it's just that Europeans work less
data.oecd.org/lprdty/gdp-per-hour-worked.htm

Americans live to work, Europeans work to live my English teacher mutt friend

>true americans

>Muslims are fairly rare in general in America

They've literally invaded your capital.

>43%.
you meant 25%...and dropping...

Lmao

They've lived in yours for decades. What is your point?

How awerfully nice of Trump to take in more Muslim refugees :^)

>M-m-maga!

lmao

Even if you say that, it doesn't change what you are, and what we are.

Americans have an unimpeachable position as the leader of the west. By trying to denigrate the US, you denigrate yourself.

North Africans with the exception of Sudan are Caucasians.
You could call them non-European Caucasians.
Europeans should never be called white to avoid confusion.
Just call them what they are, European.

It's really strange, isn't it? Really makes you think, really gets that noggin jogging.

>what we are

Lmao, that picture doesn't show shit. I already knew most places in the US weren't 90+% white.

I just think it's funny you'd try to act superior when you're currently being genocided as well.

There are travel bans on several Muslim nations. Muslims will have (and have always had) a hard time immigrating to America. How is Merkel treating you?

Sound like some real cucktries

>How is Merkel treating you?

Strict but fair.

>They've lived in yours for decades. What is your point?
we don't mix so much with them

unlike you mutts

I see that you've embraced despair. Enjoy wallowing in your self pity. I Just wanted to say, that you can't stop us.

Your opinion isn't a valuable thing.

Well, maybe fair to someone else, but probably not anyone who's German.

Racemixing is extremely rare in America. What is your point?

>you can't stop us

From overeating? :^)

>I see that you've embraced despair. Enjoy wallowing in your self pity. I Just wanted to say, that you can't stop us.
>Your opinion isn't a valuable thing.

>Yo I doz sum sufffisticate posting n shioeeet cause I aint no dumb nigger
>t. tyrone juan smith

>Racemixing is extremely rare in America

The mutt is in denial

lüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüül

>cuckoldry invented in US
Dogging- what is British sex kinks for 500 Alex.

Well we are a country. We compare ourselves to other countries.

Damn, that's fucked up. Glad no one I know is buying into obvious Jewish propaganda that pushes racemixing.

>From overeating? :^)
I think he meant exploding after stuffing their faces too much :o)

>cuckoldry invented in US

Not just invented, but also perfected :^)

>2017
>still believing it was Einstien that invented the nuke
Oh Lordy!

Americans are an embarassment to this world. I hope their country will implode soon.

>Racemixing is extremely rare in America. What is your point?
Now you just make up stuff

mutt btfo

>Glad no one I know is buying into obvious Jewish propaganda that pushes racemixing.
mutt btfo again

You're definitely misreading that chart. I understand that English is your second language (for some bizarre reason I hear they teach it in your schools?) but surely even you can read the smaller text below "Percentage of all new marriages in 2008"?

>for some bizarre reason I hear they teach it in your schools

They should try teaching it in your schools too :^)

Why the deflection? I'm genuinely curious as to why they teach English in Germany.

>be American
>declare independence
>continue to speak ENGLISH, the language of your colonizing oppressors

lmao how cucked can you be

>Percentage of all new marriages in 2008
So it's even worse by now !

>They should try teaching it in your schools too :^)
Burger education = zero value

>I'm genuinely curious as to why they teach English in Germany.
You are retarded aren't you? English is the World language

>poorfags have to die
the amerigoblin likes this

America was never colonized. It was a colony of British settlers that became independent. I hope this clears the confusion up.

>You are retarded aren't you? English is the World language
Yeah I'm trying to figure out why. Do you have any suggestions? I want to get to the bottom of this mystery.

This kraut is smooth.
He dodged your question twice.
Everywhere in the world they teach English because it's the language of international business and science.

>America was never colonized.
>It was a colony

lmao holy shit the ABSOLUTE STATE of niggerburger thinking skills

Hi butterface :^)

Herro

How goes your day?

>Be EU
>Cucks of the whole world
>Get salty make post trying to say pretty much WE IS KANGZ
>everyone laughs at you
>drinkbleach.jpg

Please try and wrap your head around that sentence. The United States of America was never colonized because it was a British colony that became independent.

I understand that you spend too much of your time in school studying English, but this is ridiculous.

Damn, can't you guys take this somewhere else? I knew Europeans were open about love and stuff, but this is just crazy.

It's super sunny and mild today, I'm heading over to the nearby lake to have lunch with my mom on the lakeside terrace of a fancy restaurant with my mom soon

Went to school.
Now I have a 4 hour break to beat my beat a little.
Then I go back :^)

MEAT*

The ultimate cuck country defending its master

>to beat my beat

If you meant to type "meat", I'll gladly help :^)

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>This kills the yuropoor

Americans just live their lifes, sure some people will say the US is better just like you say Europe is better. If you look at the US the same as you would Europe you will see that certain parts of Europe are rich and the same can be said about the US certain parts are rich. To be rich you need a sea or a big water body so you can import and export a lot and take a little piece of everything. And nothing is free ever.

Shut up! Shut up you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this', Well you're dead now, so shut up.

So this is the rapier sharp British wit I've heard so much about. It is an honor to be in the presence of a true master. Do you know Ricky Gervais?

Whoa there, friend. Is there something you want to talk about? It sounds as though you have some real issues. Though, as they say, all true comedians are troubled.

Oh look, a cherry-picking thread. Euro posts picture of beauty spot in rich, invariably Western European nation, then compares it to US equivalent of Moldova.

>true master

Die in a fire cocksucker!