Why does Sup Forums care about others diets?

Why does it matter if they have soy milk with their Saturday morning cereal.

Other urls found in this thread:

valvestore.welovefine.com/dota-2-axe-soccer-jersey-102.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It isn't diets, it's an industry.

>leaf cup
>bugman soyboy

Checks out

Why does the government care about our teeth and put flouride in the water?

Endocrine disruptors should not be in our food supply, and I pity anyone who willingly and knowingly ingests them.

>ingredients
>100% soy protein

cause it's hurting us.

Fuck, how can you be so fat ? Just fucking stop eating, for fuck sake.

Soy is not to blame, though.

>soyboy bugman
>Moloch statue
daily reminder that memes are real lads

>Why does it matter if they have soy milk with their Saturday morning cereal.
Because they vote and consume our tax money.

Now that's a bugman.

I don't understand why do these faggots always have there mouths fully open when getting a picture of them taken.

what do you mean, its just a smile?
Soy milk naturally whitens teeth.
> Shows off perfect smile.

I heard it is some alcohol disorder from their parents alcohol drinking behaviour

>Has a statue of David
but
>Badly groomed beard
>Obese
>Materialistic
I don't understand

Soy milk naturally raises your estrogen levels too.

What's up with open mouths?

They want to suck dick so bad or wat?

Why should a sports team care if one of their players is playing shit and him playing like shit theres a chance he could make others play like shit.

spbp

dunno about that

my family is chinese. everyone eats soy daily. I am not a chad but I am close

maybe europeans cant eat soy

I think hormones in beef are a bigger factor

It's basically the male version of Fish-Mouth Syndrome (pic related).

#notallfishmouthgirls

isnt there some meme that asians cant handle lactose (apart from central asians)?

What's up with her torso something weird goin on

its called a ribcage user, when your not obese it tends to show through.

>cuck hair
>cuck beard
>cuck glasses
>open mouth
>a fucking leaf
Perfect

Does it also cause skin discoloration like that?

kek is that a fresh meme

>dota 2 esports jersey

> more energy
> better for the environment
> doesn't enslave cows
> naturally creamy
> sweet with less sugar.
Prove me wrong.

Why does America have so many different kinds of cereal? Is it because its something the kids can make themselves so mum and dad don't have to bother making them a proper breakfast?

its kinda true for southern chinese, and anyone further south. they can only have milk in their coffee

northern chinese eat more heat and milk though. beef is common in the north.

Why do they open thier mouths? This is so fucking annoying
LOOK HOW RANDOM I AM LMAOOOO
fucking hell

You can bet this dude was "raised" by a single mother and he learned his expressions and communication skills by imitating his mother.

that would be a shadow user.

>Is it because its something the kids can make themselves so mum and dad don't have to bother making them a proper breakfast?

Pretty much

Some kids like square-shaped sugar. Others like them round. Some kids like colorful sugar. Other kids like it brown.

Those are lines from working out

lurk moar

fucking leafs

Because it's hilarious.

you know I've seen a lot of soy boys posted here in the last few months but this cuck definitely takes the cake Jesus Christ get it together m8

complete the look:
valvestore.welovefine.com/dota-2-axe-soccer-jersey-102.html

oh no it's sold out.

I think the only things that could make it even more perfect is more visible balding and a tattoo of some sort.

> Nu male open mouth awaiting dick or zionist masters shitting into it like a good goyim - syndrome
Every fucking time...

What is a bugman

a man of the bug persuasion

>chubby nu-male
>wears a dodo shirt
checks out

>prove me wrong
Almond Milk.

>A FUCKING LEAF

A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

What, is there a possibility to make the beard straight or are you saying he should trim it?

In health communities people are supposed to look out for others well bring. A major of pol puts the strength of the community greater than the freedom of the individual.

>more energy
beef has >4 times the calorific energy vs tofu at equal weight.

try using english leaf.

would a hair straightener not work?

The marxist pretend he care so he can take.
The nationalist cares about his people and gives.

Now that's a CD-drive

WHY are the numales all opening their mouths like faggots all the time?

Holy fuck I shouldn't post in the morning.

What's with the goat head?

covert gay symbol meaning he likes to be fucked in the ass while in a sling

That's Moloch user, he's a demon worshipping bugman soyboy

Is dat fucking Adam Eliis from Rooster Teeth? If you want bitch tits bb go ahead.

Moloch has a bull head not a goat

Because women do that. The nu-males have been lacking a lacking a father figure in their lives. They've been raised by females and they've never really been among men. It's like when a child is raised in the wilderness by animals, he will never be able to learn to talk or think like proper human do, no matter how hard you may teach him. The same's about the nu-males. They were raised by females and now they act and think like females.

so the jews can shit in them